[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

1200х630.png

Update Warspear Online 7.1 if finally coming and it will be available right after the servers restart for all owners of Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, OS X and Linux devices. Notice that updates for different platforms may be released with delay!

Some information about new classes you may have learned from our announcement post. But this update will also bring the guild's storage operation journal and, the most important, everything concerning capturing and defending castles, as well as their buffs!

Capturing and defending castles

The time has come and Guild Castles on Ayvondil are finally opening their gates! All guilds starting from level 4 will be able to fight for the right to own Forest's Heart or Jaguar's Den, castles on the first and second sectors of Ayvondil. The cost for participating in the capturing depends on the Guild level: the higher the level, the more Guild Points are needed for participation.

Notice that if a players leaves the guild that owns a castle, then he won't be able to participate in capturing or defending a castle within 7 days from this moment.

1.png  3.png  5.png

Castle capturing consists of several stages:
Stage 1: siege and destruction of gates (whole guild)
Stage 2: fight with Guard (commandor and his party)
Stage 3: raid on the Citadel and destruction of the throne (whole guild)

10.png  22.png  24.png

Notice that Guard can take damage only from players with Commandor rank. Killing the Guard will count for you only if you are alive and present on the location with the Guard at the moment he dies.

The guild, Commandor of which has dealt the maximum amount of damage to the Guard, is the winner. If a Commandor who has dealt the most damage to the Guard is dead at the moment the Guard dies, than the next Commandor who dealt the most damage and is present on the location gets the credit for killing him.

At the first capture only NPC defend a castle, and after the first time it will be the guild who owns the castle. If the guild already owns a castle, it can't participate in the capturing of another castle.

By the way, the first guild to capture a castle on the server gets a new legendary achievement! ачивка за замки.png

Castle buffs

25.png  26.png  27.png

After a castle is captured, the Guild can enter castle's yard where it can find Castle Steward. Interacting with him opens a menu where you can activate castle's buffs that will affect each member of the Guild. Keep in mind that buffs of the castle from the second sector of Ayvondil are stronger than from the first sector.

Forest's Heart, I sector

бесконечное путешествие.pngEverlasting Journey
Allows all guild members to visit the dedicated Rotting Garden dungeon for free.
Duration: 2 hours
Maximum buffs allowed: 1

блестящая репутация.pngSpotless Reputation
Guild members receive 30% more reputation points towards the Elves of Maliat fraction.

важные знания.pngImportant Knowledge
Guild members receive 50% more EXP from the tasks completed in Elves of Maliat domain.
Duration: 3 hours

исключительная атака.pngExceptional Attack
Boosts the effect of the offensive skills by 5% of all guild members.

исключительное лечение.pngExceptional Healing
Boosts the effect of the healing skills by 10% of all guild members.

инстинкт нападения.pngOffense Instinct
Boosts the main attack stats (Critical hit, Accuracy, Attack speed, Penetration and Skills cooldown) by 1% and the physical and magic power by 1.5% of all guild members.
Maximum buffs allowed: 5

инстинкт защиты.pngDefense Instinct
Boosts the main defense stats (Dodge, Parry, Block) by 1% and the physical and magic defense by 2% of all guild members.

Jaguar's Den, II sector

бесконечное путешествие.pngEverlasting Journey
Allows all guild members to visit the dedicated Termitary dungeon for free.

блестящая репутация.pngSpotless Reputation
Guild members receive 30% more reputation points towards the Tlaloc fraction.

важные знания.pngImportant Knowledge
Guild members receive 50% more EXP from the tasks completed in the Tlaloc domain.

исключительная атака.pngExceptional Attack
Boosts the offensive skills of all guild members by 7.5%.

исключительное лечение.pngExceptional Healing
Boosts the effect of the healing skills by 15% of all guild members.

инстинкт нападения.pngOffense Instinct
Boosts the main attack stats (Critical hit, Accuracy, Attack speed, Penetration and Skills cooldown) by 1% and the physical and magic power by 1.5% of all guild members.

инстинкт защиты.pngDefense Instinct
Boosts the main defense stats (Dodge, Parry, Block) by 1% and the physical and magic defense by 2% of all guild members.

Guild's storage operation journal

Finally, each guild will now have an operation journal in its storage. You can now interact with a Storage keeper (Menu > Operation journal) and keep and eye on who puts and who takes items and gold from the storage. Notice that the maximum number of records in the journal is 1000.

Gifts

What is an update without gifts! Due to the upcoming battles for castles, all characters starting from level 12 will get 5 Teleportation scrolls and 20 Courage scrolls and all characters starting from level 18 will also get the book of Oblivion!

Corrections and improvements

• added the option of opening 2 more slots for expert skills in the Menu, in addition to 7 already existing. The option is available only for Miracle Coins.
  • Courage scrolls can now be found at Guild Vendors. These items that are very useful during castles capturing are also available for purchasing in the Miracle Shop.
  • corrected the bug with gold distribution in parties when members are present on different locations and also when they have a big difference in levels.
  • fixed the error with incorrect calculating of reputation after character restoring.
  • fixed the bug with sorting the list of friends: now it is displayed in the alphabetical order.

That is all, see you in the game!
AIGRIND

No new heroic equipments , DISSAPPOINMENT :i_am_determined1:

7 minutes ago, Daria said:

• added the option of opening 2 more slots for expert skills in the Menu, in addition to 7 already existing. The option is available only for Miracle Coins.

How it will be in computer? 

1 минуту назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

i have 2 questions.

1. the capture event for both the castles will be at same time?

2. can same guild capture 2 castles?

1. Not at the same time.

2. >If the guild already owns a castle, it can't participate in the capturing of another castle.

15 minutes ago, Daria said:

3.png

Hey mum, i'm in the picture :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

14 minutes ago, Daria said:

The guild, Commandor of which has dealt the maximum amount of damage to the Guard, is the winner. If a Commandor who has dealt the most damage to the Guard is dead at the moment the Guard dies, than the next Commandor who dealt the most damage and is present on the location gets the credit for killing him.

what if the commander who dealt  the most dmg to guard is dead and comes back to guard area, will the dmg dealt before he dies still counted? or will the dmg start from 0 again?

Только что, Sai Chandra сказал:

what if the commander who dealt  the most dmg to guard is dead and comes back to guard area, will the dmg dealt before he dies still counted? or will the dmg start from 0 again?

First, if the Guard is still alive.

So the whole sense of this castle capture is to be able to activate buffs?

I feel more are about to come.

1 minute ago, Daria said:

First, if the Guard is still alive.

yeah what if the gaurd is still alive?, because i tested in test server, a barbarian from other guild did most of dmg , i killed him many times and our guild commander never died, but still that barbarian guild got the gaurd kill. So, i am wondering if the damage dealth to guard before he died is still counted?

1 минуту назад, BennyBT сказал:

So the whole sense of this castle capture is to be able to activate buffs?

I feel more are about to come.

Yes, for now it is only about buffs. The next update will be about developing a castle, constructions and so on. It's just that it is huge work and we have to divide it among several updates.

It's kinda a buzzkill to see that the rewards aren't worth the GP or the effort.

I hope the buildings along with the rest of the castles don't take too long to be implemented.

Edited by Gladiator

why only oblivion book to level 18+. It would have been better if it was given to everyone

Edited by PeaceOut Mothaf Uckers

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

It's a buzzkill to see that the rewards aren't worth the GP or the effort.

I hope the buildings along with the rest of the castles don't take too long to be implemented.

And also some exclusive equipments

3 minutes ago, PeaceOut Mothaf Uckers said:

why only oblivion book to level 18+. It would have been better if it was given to everyone

The only changes we had was basically on the new skills... So there's no need to give it to low levels.

2 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

No add Achievements ?? :come_on:

Was added a legendary achievements. They usually add new achievements when new lvl comes.

Edited by SplendorBR

1 hour ago, Daria said:

fixed the bug with sorting the list of friends: now it is displayed in the alphabetical order.

At least one thing that I wanted ... :pin2:

Very good of the npc that will tell you that will play your guild sack some object or gold from the store of the guild that I liked and the list of friends.

And fix this bug>> When i scrool down in guild list to see whos online,and if someones login or logout it takes me back to the top over and over again.

And the next one is when i use jump on rogue,sometimes when i use that skill,it teleports me the other side of the map for no reason :are_you_fucking_kidding_me: and the main think for that skill is to get to them fast not away from the target...:looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Notice that if a players leaves the guild that owns a castle, then he won't be able to participate in capturing or defending a castle within 7 days from this moment.

What did you mean here ? Castle sieges will be open once in a week ?