[2017.08.23] Game servers stop on 24.08

Daria

5 минут назад, Ghostv сказал:

Me. Now it's saying that I need to get an updated version of it 

5 минут назад, Ninbods сказал:

Its not an app, i downloaded the file from here: 

You should download clients, links on which are in the initial post of this topic. Clients are new, and old ones won't work.

@Daria just a small confusion i hope u can help out.:)

hunter first expert skill and this new skill arent they same? 

Explosive arrows and pathfinders arrows? 

Please take a look how can u give same expert skill for one class?:!:unsure:

Edited by Necromaa

18 минут назад, Ishika Thakur сказал:

:hopeless::hopeless:

update.png

LInks on the new clients are in the initial post in this topic. Notice that new version is 7.1.3

15 минут назад, Necromaa сказал:

@Daria just a small confusion i hope u can help out.:)

hunter first expert skill and this new skill arent they same? 

Explosive arrows and pathfinders arrows? 

Please take a look how can u give same expert skill for one class?:!:unsure:

Nope, they are not the same.

3 minutes ago, Daria said:

LInks on the new clients are in the initial post in this topic. Notice that new version is 7.1.3

How are they different? I kinda checked both, they give same description of the skill

:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

16 hours ago, Daria said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Hello there, dear players!

We want to inform you that our game servers will be stopped on 24.08.2017 at 10:00 CEST due to the game update. The game will be unavailable for about 6 hours.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

While the main servers are off, you may visit test server:

Android 4.0.0 и меньше http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Android 4.0.3 и выше http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warsp
Thank you for your attention,  AIGRIND

are they not working or it is bug??

4 minutes ago, Daria said:

What is the actual problem?

When I click the link it displays 404 file not found error in default Android browser. And in chrome just a new window pops up and closes but download does not starts.

9 minutes ago, bhaghyaraj said:

When I click the link it displays 404 file not found error in default Android browser. And in chrome just a new window pops up and closes but download does not starts.

The links works now.

Thanks.

10 минут назад, koszpl сказал:

how i can make a new class to test stuff? each time i make new account im 0 mcoin 0 gold... i only can test my main account classes...

If you create new classes on test server, they do not receive gold. It's always this way.

13 hours ago, Knight said:

I played warspear almost 6 years. Every time AIGRIND updated they gave we all something as gift. Like book of oblivion, repair, pot, teleport or other thing needed and usefull to every player. They gave us all gift to appreciate all people who keep support AIGRIND. So i hope this time, new update we all can get something usefull like book of oblivion and other thing. Thanks. :)

True. Also remember getting surprise chests. Gifts nowadays are just pure garbage

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warspThank you for your attention,  AIGRIND

better u try this link n see what is problem 

update.png

update1.png

Edited by Ishika Thakur
dont wanna share my official work information

39 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

lol warlock stone body got a huge nerf on level 1 the duration was decreased a lot.

Warlock got enough buffs , look at this guy WhatsApp Image 2017-08-24 at 12.46.28.jpeg

He deals 7k damage with shadow sphere to the dummy , UNBELIEVABLE :i_am_determined1:

• Daria locked and unpinned this topic