[2017.08.23] Game servers stop on 24.08

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Hello there, dear players!

We want to inform you that our game servers will be stopped on 24.08.2017 at 10:00 CEST due to the game update. The game will be unavailable for about 6 hours.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

While the main servers are off, you may visit test server:

Android 4.0.0 и меньше http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Android 4.0.3 и выше http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.3/test/warspear.exe

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

1 минуту назад, koszpl сказал:

Will castles capture happen tomorrow too?

Nope, the first capture will take place on Sunday, we'll make a post about it. :youre_the_man1:

maybe again someone can answer me     :frozen:

NECRO NEW HEAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heal for only 1 people??????  this is high enough or it is 300% less than ( group healing ) toten heal?

if i need heal a xaman my poison shield will make his aggro on moobs go sky high for kill him?

on lab runs or dungeons the tanker is never stopped how can i heal someone running like a dog?

we necro lovers have waited for so long can our new skill be nice please

:hopeless:

Necromancer

ядовитый щит.pngPoisonous Shield: The interaction with the Acid rain skill is added. A hero affected by the Poisonous Shield skill will recover health during the use of the Toxic rain skill, if he/she is inside of the skill effective area.

The amount of healing depends on magic power and a hero’s level used the Toxic rain skill and a skill development level.

кислотный ливень.pngAcid Rain: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 18-20-22-24.

:dunno:

Edited by CADENZA

5 минут назад, CADENZA сказал:

heal for only 1 people??????  this is high enough or it is 300% less than ( group healing ) toten heal?

if i need heal a xaman my poison shield will make his aggro on moobs go sky high for kill him?

on lab runs or dungeons the tanker is never stopped how can i heal someone running like a dog?

What skill are you talking about?

26 minutes ago, CADENZA said:

Necromancer

ядовитый щит.pngPoisonous Shield: The interaction with the Acid rain skill is added. A hero affected by the Poisonous Shield skill will recover health during the use of the Toxic rain skill, if he/she is inside of the skill effective area.

The amount of healing depends on magic power and a hero’s level used the Toxic rain skill and a skill development level.

кислотный ливень.pngAcid Rain: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 18-20-22-24.

:rolleyes::dunno:

If you use poison shield and immediately follow with acid rain, you will get 4 ticks of 120 heal with a +10 staff. Have fun with this very useful buff :smile:

Edited by nabnecro

48 minutes ago, Daria said:

Nope, the first capture will take place on Sunday, we'll make a post about it. :youre_the_man1:

What about the time of those battles? Is there gonna be specific time for each server like territory wars? And is it the same time as in the current wars? And if yes, is it gonna be the same time always?

22 минуты назад, Gladiator сказал:

What about the time of those battles? Is there gonna be specific time for each server like territory wars? And is it the same time as in the current wars? And if yes, is it gonna be the same time always?

It will be specific time, yes, and I believe it will be the same time always.

I played warspear almost 6 years. Every time AIGRIND updated they gave we all something as gift. Like book of oblivion, repair, pot, teleport or other thing needed and usefull to every player. They gave us all gift to appreciate all people who keep support AIGRIND. So i hope this time, new update we all can get something usefull like book of oblivion and other thing. Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, Incolor said:

Vamos ganha livro do esquecimento??

Provavelmente sim :smile:

17 minutes ago, Knight said:

I played warspear almost 6 years. Every time AIGRIND updated they gave we all something as gift. Like book of oblivion, repair, pot, teleport or other thing needed and usefull to every player. They gave us all gift to appreciate all people who keep support AIGRIND. So i hope this time, new update we all can get something usefull like book of oblivion and other thing. Thanks. :)

very likely so :smile:

Test server will be on when other servers off for update ?

What can we do for 6h ? We need to be online in test server :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Ehsan

I really hope test server will finally contain all the new stuff. I am curious what's inside the "all-go" area of the castle. The previous two days it was only a huge statue in the middle of a big nothing.

Anyone else getting the error,

"At the moment the server is under maintenance, we are doing the utmost to finish it as soon as possible", when trying to get on the test server??

13 часов назад, Gladiator сказал:

Is gonna be same war time?

Well, not the same.

12 часов назад, necrosrbb сказал:

so we get book?as gift?

Yep, we'll write about it in the release post, have some patience, my friend. :friends:

12 часов назад, bhaghyaraj сказал:

Will the test server be available during update process????:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

49 минут назад, Ehsan сказал:

Test server will be on when other servers off for update ?

What can we do for 6h ? We need to be online in test server :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Links are in the post, test server will be on in a couple of minutes! :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, Ninbods said:

"At the moment the server is under maintenance, we are doing the utmost to finish it as soon as possible", when trying to get on the test server??

dont have test server app :crying1:

so m not getting this issue:troll_face1:

1 minute ago, Ninbods said:

Me. Now it's saying that I need to get an updated version of it 

Just now, Ishika Thakur said:

dont have test server app :crying1:

so m not getting this issue:troll_face1:

Its not an app, i downloaded the file from here: 

Just now, Daria said:

Well, not the same.

Yep, we'll write about it in the release post, have some patience, my friend. :friends:

Links are in the post, test server will be on in a couple of minutes! :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Ty :haha:

1 minute ago, Daria said:

Well, not the same.

where:hopeless: