Best order to buy expert skills

Jcbref

many peoples talk about buying mental pit, but this skill on lv 1 will not help you to much.

in order to make easyer your level up i think the poison rain would be a good start

and later i have no idea beacuse of our acid shield will have a healing effects whith the rain but i still dont know if it is strong or no hehe:panda4:

forgive me if i made a mistake on my english 

tentando escrever certo:bah:

I would recommend to buy dark power first. On 4/4 it gives 15% more dmg for 40 seconds. With my 15% cd its only 9 seconds before I can use it again.   My base dmg is 500 with dark power its 575    And remember also shaman and other party members get more dmg ;) 

on top i use rage weapon (10% more dmg) 9,9 % chance to activate with rage crystal on armor.    Also i use dmg incrrase relic on heal ;) sometimes i make it 700+ dmg if all kicks in. I d say 40-60% of time i have 630+ dmg (500 base dmg)

Next expert skills depends on weather you go for pvp or pve. But my build suits both quite well, still is more pve:

Acid rain is an awesome stun. If you use fateful connection after acid rain, the mobs will seem to stay still.   Get panic for 1-2 mobs who aren t caught in the rain.

my build:

heal 5 shield 5 nightmare 3

dark power 4   Panic 2

acid rain 1 poison shield 1 and fatefull connection 1

you might switch fateful connection with mental pit for pvp and maybe max panic.

with my skillbuild snake is not in hotkeys and all hotkeys used with skills

Edited by Yesyoor

32 minutes ago, Yesyoor said:

I would recommend to buy dark power first. On 4/4 it gives 15% more dmg for 40 seconds. With my 15% cd its only 9 seconds before I can use it again.   My base dmg is 500 with dark power its 575    And remember also shaman and other party members get more dmg ;) 

on top i use rage weapon (10% more dmg) 9,9 % chance to activate with rage crystal on armor.    Also i use dmg incrrase relic on heal ;) sometimes i make it 700+ dmg if all kicks in. I d say 40-60% of time i have 630+ dmg (500 base dmg)

Next expert skills depends on weather you go for pvp or pve. But my build suits both quite well, still is more pve:

Acid rain is an awesome stun. If you use fateful connection after acid rain, the mobs will seem to stay still.   Get panic for 1-2 mobs who aren t caught in the rain.

my build:

heal 5 shield 5 nightmare 3

dark power 4   Panic 2

acid rain 1 poison shield 1 and fatefull connection 1

you might switch fateful connection with mental pit for pvp and maybe max panic.

with my skillbuild snake is not in hotkeys and all hotkeys used with skills

Im now lvl 27 and i have heal shield and snake 5/5 dmg 2 and nightmare 3

Im pve.

22 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Im now lvl 27 and i have heal shield and snake 5/5 dmg 2 and nightmare 3

Im pve.

Okay I am lvl 24 and will stay that lvl :) name yesyesyor same server as u i guess (eu)