[2017.08.21] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Preview.

Daria

1 минуту назад, suryaboom сказал:

my guild did sector 1 event all of them got buffs and chest except me ... i killed hornet with them and second stage bosses but no mail for chest ..why?

Please, check if you fulfilled all requirements mentioned in the preview post.

21 hours ago, Kickdown said:

Could you explain this better?

What do you mean with relevant dungeons

@Daria these events are available once in 24 hrs per guild or per server? Including elfs and mcs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/08/2017 at 10:53 PM, Daria said:

Charmer

помощь хаоса.pngChaos’ Help: Summons a monster to the character or an ally for a limited period of time. The monster restores the certain amount of character’s or ally’s health every 5 seconds and deals magic damage to the enemy.

управление энергией.pngEnergy Manipulation: A magic attack which transfers a certain percentage of the enemy’s maximum energy to the player character

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/34-suggestions/

Daria i hope you will reply the serious issue

On 8/25/2017 at 8:30 PM, Necromaa said:

@Daria these events are available once in 24 hrs per guild or per server? Including elfs and mcs.

Schedule and information about Castles' Battles can be found here https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/60559-battles-for-castles-schedule-and-information/

On 8/25/2017 at 8:38 PM, suryaboom said:

i cant find the requirements what are they ?

All requirements and information were described in the initial post and previous topics about Guilds' Castles.

On 8/27/2017 at 11:10 AM, xxblindxx said:

Whta difficulty of rotten garden we need to go to activate sector I dungeon?

The mobs required for event are found inside the Subterranean Caves of the Filth (where Gray Hollows and Satraps are located), not at Rotten Garden's tower.

Edited by Aкasha

On 18.9.2017 at 6:10 PM, Lashabi said:

We need sneek peek of the next update :concentration:

Apparently there might be no updates before Halloween event, which sucks because the game is in a very boring phase right now.

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Apparently there might be no updates before Halloween event, which sucks because the game is in a very boring phase right now.

usually this is the time, where we used to spam at newly released towns in ayvondil heroic dungeons since 2 years. There wasnt good event since spring . Only 3 weeks of x2gp tour since end of spring event. This is really boring for me atm now :panda2:

On 21/09/2017 at 7:57 PM, Gladiator said:

Or  they can atleast post pics what they are developing right now..Those may be good things for discussion (atleast we won't be bored :cray:)

18 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Atleast they should add some short but unusual events (like a special dungeon or rare boss which expires in 3-4 days ). Those book drop,2x gp, troll dgs kinda boring now.

Maybe not boss cuz ppls would steal it from eachother and it would get killed only like 2 times

5 minutes ago, Lyzois said:

still I miss the bosses at sanctuary, snorlar, binewinged, beholder, any boss which is enough difficult to kill and drops cool costume

Ikfr, I don't know why aren't they updating dusty old stuff, that could have a big effect with smaller effort, like adding new CC gear or updating the secret sanctuary boss (who farms that hydra spirit for cheap unsellable lvl18 weapons?) .

Seems like they don't care about free farming anymore like the old times, everything could be obtainable only by grinding dungeons or Arena.

1 hour ago, Lyzois said:

still I miss the bosses at sanctuary, snorlar, binewinged, beholder, any boss which is enough difficult to kill and drops cool costume

Bonewinged was best boss 

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Ikfr, I don't know why aren't they updating dusty old stuff, that could have a big effect with smaller effort, like adding new CC gear or updating the secret sanctuary boss (who farms that hydra spirit for cheap unsellable lvl18 weapons?) .

Seems like they don't care about free farming anymore like the old times, everything could be obtainable only by grinding dungeons or Arena.

I am not complaining but they should encourage free farming besides buying mcoins. 

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

I am not complaining but they should encourage free farming besides buying mcoins. 

They should. But how?

• Daria unpinned this topic