[2017.08.21] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Preview.

Daria

I don't understand the point in many fixes.

- Why nerf Warden's damage instead of defensiveness, although it was the complain-worthy part, its damage was pathetic already.

- Reserves heals more than 2k, what's the point in nerfing 2 seconds only.

- Counter attack: Come on. :facepalm: Either chance or damage would've been enough, not both.

- Paladin has the lowest HP among all tanks. Why do most of his skills depend on HP? Why not magic? Why not increase his base HP at least to make fair with other tanks.

Otherwise everything is fine, I like that you buffed so many useless skills. And the skills combos are nice too. Keep it up.

Edited by Gladiator

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

I don't understand the point in many fixes.

- Why nerf Warden's damage instead of defensiveness, although it was the complain-worthy part, its damage was pathetic already.

- Reserves heals more than 2k, what's the point in nerfing 2 seconds only.

- Counter attack: Come on. :facepalm: Either chance or damage would've been enough, not both.

- Paladin has the lowest HP among all tanks. Why do most of his skills depend on HP? Why not magic? Why not increase his base HP at least to make fair with other tanks.

Agree, although I don't use paladin, I can kill all of them.

Thanks to devs made warden like wood now.just wasted 1 mil coin till now.but better leave n delete this game now.

Edited by Behappyy

why reduce dmg of warden the warden no have dmg have low dmg and u reduce more?? warden is useless in pvp and u make it more useless and depending of other players :/ :/

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Blade Dancer

контратака.pngCounterattack: The chance of successful passing of the skill is increased at all development levels. It was 10-15-25-30%, and now it’s 20-30-40-50%.
The modifier of a damage amount is changed at all levels of the skill development. It was 20-35-45-60%, and now it’s 40-50-65-80%.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

ураган ударов.pngStrike Hurricane: The time of the skill recovery is reduced from 45 to 30 seconds.

WHY MORE OP DMG ?  :fool:

Edited by vla-wot

I dont undertand you guys, why do you are so mad about counter, its still weak. It attacks 80% received dmg so considering bd is a tank, it has high defence what makes dmg from this skill low. And the more bd is amped the less dmg u get from counter. 

It also might not work in this way and deal 80% of dmg not including deff reduction, but i dont think so.

According to me, this is an update for all people finally  :advise:

New dynamic event seems just like the carnival one but I don't understand if each hero should kill the specific mobs or the entire guild (without making a party).

@Daria, can you explain better about this? 

About skills corrections I'm happy for Bladedancers and Druids (I bought Power of Water for 25k during the last event :haha:).

All changues seem cool i expected a bit more of class balance/nerfs.

Warlock passive definitely shouldnt have been buffed the double of what it was before... also giving them heal burst after stone skill is overkill

Giving two extra pets to Charmer ( i think cd is 15 seconds from what i saw on russian topic) is too much on their current state. They can stack their OP passive before fight. It also heals them, they will heal more than shaman/druid with 2 bird + normal heal??:pin1:

BD counter does not seem that strong, need to see it on action, seems balanced skill

Giving even more burst to rogues may need hot fix if is too much

Druid song nerf was deserved, they got other buffs

Ranger looks interesting now and could be less frustrating to play with

Necro and Mage changues look cool 

Warden nerf deserved

Seeker may be a god on PvE now, on PvP it all depends what amount of power inner rage gives them

I wont comment about barb getting buffed and DK not getting nerfed, seems some developers playing those classes on russian servers, have fun devs :pin3:

Edited by koszpl

каменное тело.pngStone Body: Action time is changed at the 1 and 2 levels of the skill development. It was 5-7-8-10, and now it’s 4-6-8-10 seconds.

From the 2 level of the skill development, healing effect is added, when the skill is used. Healing amount depends on a skill development level, magic power and level of a hero.  

What is the amount of the heal effect at each lvl? can you say that to us?

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Additional expert skills

In the latest update we added four new classes to the game with all basic and 5 expert time skills. It's time to add missing expert skills for each of the new heroes!

Guard

защита стража.pngGuard’s Protection: Buffs an ally with Guard’s Protection for a limited period. Guard’s protection decreases damage received by an ally, but this damage is transferred to the player character. The effect stops working as the character’s health amount reaches a certain percentage of their maximum health.

подмена.pngSwitcheroo: Swaps the character and an enemy while slowing down the character for a period of time.

Seeker

внутренняя ярость.pngInner Rage: Boosts the character’s physical strength while lowering their health by a certain percentage.

жажда крови.pngBloodthirst: Blow that deals physical damage to the enemy. The character also restores percentage of their maximum health if enemy is affected by the Bleeding debuff.

Hunter

метка охотника.pngHunter’s Mark: Buffs the character with the Hunter’s Mark effect for a limited period. Decreases the attacking enemy’s physical defense for a limited time. Can be applied multiple times to a single opponent.

стрела следопыта.pngPathfinder’s Arrow: Shot that deals physical damage to a target and to all enemies within a few yards from the target. Every subsequent target receives 10% less damage.

Charmer

помощь хаоса.pngChaos’ Help: Summons a monster to the character or an ally for a limited period of time. The monster restores the certain amount of character’s or ally’s health every 5 seconds and deals magic damage to the enemy.

управление энергией.pngEnergy Manipulation: A magic attack which transfers a certain percentage of the enemy’s maximum energy to the player character.

Corrections of the existing expert skills

Chosen

Paladin

призыв харада.pngHarad's Call: the basic cooldown time was reduced from 30 to 25 seconds.

отталкивающий удар.pngRepellent Strike: added the connection with Sun Seal skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Sun Seal effect, paladin restores some of his health points. The amount of these health points depends on the maximum health of the character and on the skill level. Increased additional damage  depending on the character and skill levels. Reduced the repulsion range from 3 to 2 yards on levels 2-4. Changed the time of Stun effect on all skill levels from 2-2-2-2 seconds to 1.5-2-2.5-3 seconds.

сакральный щит.pngSacred Shield: shield strength was increased on all skill levels from 7-14-20-35% of the maximum health to 10-15-25-40%.

защита света.pngLight Defense: fixed incorrect skill cost on the 4th level.

Mague

ледяная стрела.pngFrostbolt: added the connection with Blinding Fire skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Blinding Fire effect, the target will be stunned for some time.

ослепляющий огонь.pngBlinding Fire: increased additional damage depending on the character and skill levels. Reduced basic cooldown from 30 to 25 seconds.

эфирный барьер.pngEthereal Barrier: added the 4th skill level. Changed the requirement concerning the number of attacks for skill levels 1 and 3 from 7-5-3 to 6-5-4-3.

Priest

изнуряющее бремя.pngExhausting Burden: increased the effectiveness of slowing down the target on levels 2-3-4 from 45-55-70% to 50-65-80% respectively.

расплата.pngPayback: corrected the formula of damage dealing. Now, the amount of damage depends on the correlation between the current and the maximum amount of health points. The bigger the spread, the more damage is dealt. The basic damage depends on the magical powerm character's level and skill level. The skill cost increased on all skill levels from 22-24-26-28 to 24-26-28-30.

помощь богов.pngGods' Help: the basic cooldown time was reduced from 40 to 30 seconds. The skill duration was increased on levels 2-3-4 from 10-12-14-16 to 10-15-20-25 seconds.

Mountain Clans

Barbarian

сокрушение.pngDefeat: During the skill use at a target that has the Bleeding effect, enemies in a 1-yard radius from the target will get a damage being equal to Barbarian’s physical damage. A number of enemies depends on a skill development level (3-4-5-6).
Basic time of the skill recovery is increased from 15 to 22 seconds.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all development levels. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

варварская сущность.pngBarbarian Nature: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 60 to 40 seconds. Skill action time is changed at the 2 and 3 levels of development. There were 5 and 7 seconds, and now there are 6 and 8 seconds accordingly.

Shaman

рука предков.pngAncestors' hand: During the skill use, a Shaman will get a shield copy. The shield resistance of a Shaman depends on a skill development level and comes to 20-40-60-80% of the main shield resistance. Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 40 to 30 seconds.

щит молний.pngLightning Shield: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 90 to 60 seconds.
If there is a shield from the Ancestors' hand skill on a Shaman, then during the use of the Lightning Shield skill, the effect from the Ancestors' hand skill will be removed.

сила земли.pngPower of the Earth: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 90 to 40 seconds. Distance of the skill use is reduced from 5 to 3 yards. Cost of the skill use is reduced at all skill levels. It was 30-32-34-36, now it’s 24-26-28-30.

Rogue

неуловимый прыжок.pngElusive Jump: The interaction with the Poisonous Blades skill is added. When the skill is used successfully at a target affected by the Poisonous Blades skill, this target will get additional damage.

рикошет.pngRicochet: The maximum number of targets is changed at all skill levels. It was 4-4-4-4, and now it’s 3-4-5-6.

Forsaken

Necromancer

ядовитый щит.pngPoisonous Shield: The interaction with the Toxic rain skill is added. A hero affected by the Poisonous Shield skill will recover health during the use of the Toxic rain skill, if he/she is inside of the skill effective area.

The amount of healing depends on magic power and a hero’s level used the Toxic rain skill and a skill development level.

кислотный ливень.pngAcid Rain: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 18-20-22-24.

Warlock

теневая сфера.pngShadow Sphere: The interaction with the Power of Relaxation skill is added. If a Warlock is affected by the Power of Relaxation skill, the Shadow Sphere skill used successfully will destroy some amount of target’s energy. The skill efficiency is increased depending on the current amount of Warlock’s energy.

сила покоя.pngPower of relaxation: Bonus points of Critical Damage and Magic Power are increased depending on a skill development level.
Critical Damage. It was 2-3-4-5%, and now it’s 3-5-7-10%.
Magic Power. It was 8-10-12-15%, and now it’s 10-15-20-25%.

каменное тело.pngStone Body: Action time is changed at the 1 and 2 levels of the skill development. It was 5-7-8-10, and now it’s 4-6-8-10 seconds.

From the 2 level of the skill development, healing effect is added, when the skill is used. Healing amount depends on a skill development level, magic power and level of a hero.  

Death Knight

острая тень.pngSharp Shadow: The interaction with the Saturation skill is added. If a Death Knight is affected by the Saturation skill, the Sharp Shadow skill used successfully will recover health at the rate of 20-30-40-50% from the dealt damage.

тайные резервы.pngSecret Reserves: The request for current health amount is improved to make the skill work at the 1 development level. It was 25%, and now it’s 20% (20-25-30-35% — other development levels).

Effective time of health recovery is reduced from 14 to 12 seconds.

Firstborn

Druid

сила воды.pngPower of Water: Time of Stun is increased when the Lightning Bolt skill is used against enemies affected by the Power of Water skill. It was from 1 to 2.5 seconds, and now it’s from 2 to 4 seconds depending on the skill development level.

лесное пение.pngForest Song: The skill action radius is reduced from 3 to 2 yards.

живительный поток.pngInvigorating Stream: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 12 to 10 seconds. Effective action radius of the skill is increased from 3 to 4 yards.

лечебный барьер.pngHealing Barrier: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 60 to 45 seconds. Distance of the skill use is reduced from 5 to 3 yards.

Ranger

прицельная стрельба.pngPoint Shooting: The mechanics of the skill activation is changed. Now the skill can be activated and deactivated at any time, the skill consumes energy constantly. Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 8 seconds.

взрывная ловушка.pngExplosive Trap: The damage is increased at all levels of the skill development.

Blade Dancer

контратака.pngCounterattack: The chance of successful passing of the skill is increased at all development levels. It was 10-15-25-30%, and now it’s 20-30-40-50%.
The modifier of a damage amount is changed at all levels of the skill development. It was 20-35-45-60%, and now it’s 40-50-65-80%.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

ураган ударов.pngStrike Hurricane: The time of the skill recovery is reduced from 45 to 30 seconds.

Moreover, owing to your reviews we changed one of the most discussed skill after the previous update.

Warden

фортификация.pngFortification: When the skill is used, hero’s physical power is reduced. 15-20-25-30% depending on the skill development level.

That’s all for now. More details will be revealed on the release day.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

mostly everything here looks good! But a few things worries me or have questions about.

blindfire and frostbolt will stun for how long?

barbarian nature, glad to see it last longer and less coldown!

power of relaxation and shadow sphere drains how much? And shouldn't power of relaxation maybe be changed to: If hp is 95%-90% then the bonus is lost. Since you have made reflect rune a thing. Otherwise I don't see this being used at all.

forest song range is now 2. We all in pvp cave appreciate that!

counterattack is back I see, tho not as op (over powered) as last time but interesting.

other then that. Great work!

I am not even sure if you are going to post this!!

but honestly bds didnt really required any upgradation. With new tank classes elfs have become even more stronger and now u give counter back?

i see many elfs crying here about skills fix but i think they have somehow got that habbit of crying and getting everything. 

Just one simple question from game developers: why you make it worse for people playing on legion side. Many have quit coz of these nerfs and coming future even more are gonna quit. Do you see the ratio of mc vs elf in wars at US SAPPHIRE? Why even create mcs lol? Just keep one side running which will keep the game going on i.e elves

sorry for such comments but you make mcs weak in every update 

Edited by Necromaa

Vocês deveriam aumentar a cura da habilidade selo do sol, do paladino. Já a habilidade defesa da luz, além de aumentar as defesas física e mágica também deveria absorver uma quantidade de dano recebido pelo paladino e diminuir o tempo de recarga, porque a habilidade demora 90seg pra recarregar. Vocês transformaram o pala no pior tank do jogo. Até desanimei de jogar.

Edited by Elyh
Erros na escrita. Assim o texto estava sem coerência.

So...I'm not very good at English but here it goes...

Bros and sis's dk with the reserves its almost immortal...its becoming more and more difficult to fight against them (and I am one)...you are giving back bds counter...really!?! do you forgot why you nerfed it? so he just activates counter and activate shield and when its over use hamstring and anyone, anyone is dead...do you at least test these "fixs" you do? We all complained about the wardens skill "fortification" because of its infinity (there is no more war to the legion side with 10 good wardens participating) I challenge you adm to raise one warden and you all (the others) try to kill him with fortification and unit master maxed on (with full block equips)..real bros I dare you... charmer...aff ...what to say...the don't even need to fight anymore he just spawns the pet and stuns you and run and you are done because the pets damage are pve and most arena guys are pvp and mob pve status and most arena guys with ferocity and you give him one more that heals and deals damage ( remembering that he has some good stuns and it own heal)? think with me ham...Lock...stone body heals...OMG..no  comments (infinite stun and if you miraculously escape from hit he hides on stone body and heal...waw!!!)...Paladin...keep going...keep improving his stuns options, time and effectiveness you're doing good job transferring warlock with tank deffs to the chosen...ranger...bros don't do that please " continuous point shooting" OMG, but good for them, but reduce the damage dealt by "bow strike"...druid...and you keep increasing his stuns, really don't know why, and by the way, review the healing barrier (I think that its kind of unfair an 50 dmg hit increase his hp by 400)...priest..where is the elusive threat nerf???(make it reduce only hp or it effectiveness)...Necromancer ... finally another heal (a skillful one but its good) but please review the energy retribution relic on the sleep skill (fatal combination for anyone) ...mage...not complaining about this one he need more pvp options good work...finally rogue...I saved this one for final and I only have one  thing to say about him... REVIVE HIM PLEASE they are ending ( migrating or deleting)...about the other I have nothing relevant to say they need the skills (and I feel very sorry when I think about seekers..they s*ck)...And I really believe that all adm are sentinels...I really do..and I'm not the only one....my best regards 

XXBLINDXX 

PLEASE BUFF RANGER BITTERNESS, it's so unbalanced against mob groups and reflect rune

:cry1:

Besides from this, thanks so much for reviewing old skills instead of just adding new ones! Appreciate the new balances!!!:drinks:

Edited by Gubs

WOw,nice update,make bds and druid more strongher!!!Gj guys,now more ppl will stop playing :)))) what about the rogues???A tank make more dmg then a rogue :)))))) add a heal to bds too,they need it!!

Just now, Gladiator said:

Eu não entendo o ponto em muitas correções.

- Por que nerf Warden's damage em vez de defensiva, embora fosse a parte reclamante, o dano já era patético.

- As reservas curam mais de 2k, qual é o ponto em apenas 2 segundos.

- Contra-ataque: vamos lá. :facepalm: Qualquer chance ou dano teria sido suficiente, não ambos.

- Paladin tem o HP mais baixo entre todos os tanques. Por que a maioria de suas habilidades depende da HP? Por que não a magia? Por que não aumentar a sua base HP pelo menos para tornar a feira com outros tanques.

Caso contrário, tudo está bem, eu gosto de que você esgoteu tantas habilidades inúteis. E os combos de habilidades também são agradáveis. Mantem.

Concordo com tudo o que você disse sobre paladino.

2 hours ago, Karanveer said:

Barb and dks owns this game warlocks stuns hard till u not dead u get stun continuesly no matter what please if you can feel a pain of a bd plz nerf op characters too like u did with bd:crying1:

Clearly you are an elf:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Barb and dks owns this game warlocks stuns hard till u not dead u get stun continuesly no matter what please if you can feel a pain of a bd plz nerf op characters too like u did with bd:crying1:

If you ever do any testing for balancing can you give me an email so I can participate?

Also I would like to add a massive thankyou this rebalancing will be good for both sides and not just one... awesome job!

:derpina2:well played devs one big change left thought change warlocks name to GODLOCK  ok?

Gotta see counter in action(did my rant get u??)

all buffs well deserved but mages blinding fire duration is too short

:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:Is that realy is fix skill 

You did nothing for durid circal stun damn fighting durid is 100% stun !?? And just give it more power ? 

You back the unblanced dmg to bds as well !?

Why not give death shoot for mc side and end this 

Guys get ready for wave of angry player :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Expected more for BRB type DK seems healer, paladin  is not even spoken about and the absurd damage of BD the high defense of the warden the because barbarian and forgtten? BRB so tank if pro , it haught they wauld improve skin heighten their acumulations improve roar my god to tank that is vegrettabe

Edited by HarryMC

8 hours ago, Daria said:

внутренняя ярость.pngInner Rage: Boosts the character’s physical strength while lowering their health by a certain percentage.

Well mana drain was an issue for seekers. So is the drain continuous? If so, do the % goes up as skill developed?

8 hours ago, Daria said:

жажда крови.pngBloodthirst: Blow that deals physical damage to the enemy. The character also restores percentage of their maximum health if enemy is affected by the Bleeding debu

Ok do this skill depending on bleed dmg, skill development or both?

Well now I'm iffy using my mage with that range stun. Anyways, when there will be a test server for this new skills and fixes?

8 hours ago, Daria said:

острая тень.pngSharp Shadow: The interaction with the Saturation skill is added. If a Death Knight is affected by the Saturation skill, the Sharp Shadow skill used successfully will recover health at the rate of 20-30-40-50% from the dealt damage.

тайные резервы.pngSecret Reserves: The request for current health amount is improved to make the skill work at the 1 development level. It was 25%, and now it’s 20% (20-25-30-35% — other development levels).

Effective time of health recovery is reduced from 14 to 12 seconds.

dk was too op naw with  continous stun and silence skill and naw u buff more improved..  idk how to survive anymore against them even in high amp gear:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

No , Aggro on charmer skill? It's like no point use heavy armor , shield , and mace? Since mace doesn't do much dmg,,  or this just for soloing the boss with so many minion around you? And I doubt that charmer new skill doesn't heal much since charmer can use heavy armor, 

@Daria@Peter_Munk What will the max be for crit in %? i heard it caps at 50%, but now with priests being able to have gods help on for 24/7. They can reach 58,9% crit as max i believe. 43,9% from gear and 15% from the skill at 4/4. Will the crit cap be increased or will i waste skill points when trying lvl it? :hehe: