[2017.08.21] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Preview.

Daria

"Frostbolt: added the connection with Blinding Fire skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Blinding Fire effect, the target will be stunned for some time."

Time of this stun affected from combination of skill is depended on which skill's Leval.do all skill leval gives same stun time or depending on leval of skill?

3 minutes ago, kishan_mage said:

"Frostbolt: added the connection with Blinding Fire skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Blinding Fire effect, the target will be stunned for some time."

Time of this stun affected from combination of skill is depended on which skill's Leval.do all skill leval gives same stun time or depending on leval of skill?

If you level frost bolt it will have more stun time

On 8/22/2017 at 0:19 PM, Jeff said:

Solve the problem of overpopulation of the sentinels faction (elves), the game is falling because of it. And do not let warlocks disappear. Thank you, I hope to return one day!  :i_am_determined1:

If i can Transfer my stuffs and gold, i will quit elf! 
MCs have nice set of skills..

23 hours ago, Speedom said:

Wtf.. Am I the only Seeker complaining about our Hp drain skill we just got? :forever_alone:

bro.. i agree...

seeker need atleast good dmg skill,...:(
so much drain and here i wanna tell abt a  bullshit skill - Dangerous Blow > is it mean that, it is dangerous to Seeker if he buy the skill:cray:
Dangerous blow is awesome DUCK skill + bleeding skill is also a roasted dUCK

Actually i can say, Seekar got Suicide skill, SUN skill will increase incoming damge, 2 skills are draining Mana, and 1 more skill added to eat his own health.. TA...DA.. seeker dead by himself

I think every seeker here has complained about the insanely high mana usage our skills take but devs apparently think it's fine.

Also having all these dmg skills means absolutely nothing if we have no skills to defend ourselves with in pvp, e.g. dodge/parry/resist skills so basically you have made a suicide class. The new passive is useless as light gear as is, in pvp you will die long before you even get 2 hits off with that boost and pve you either won't be tanking and if you do happen to be your hp will likely be near full all the time via druids heals or priest.

Please rethink the skills.

On the BD thing yes counter still seems to be trash guess they didn't go with the whole 80% thing, honestly revamping the skill so it resist/avoid ranged skills at percentages and not letting it do damage would be a lot more useful and probably get less complaints (i got hit 2k+ and he just stood there etc) as they just need something to defend against the barrage of skills that get tossed out by magic classes.

On 8/21/2017 at 7:23 PM, Daria said:

Necromancer

ядовитый щит.pngPoisonous Shield: The interaction with the Acid rain skill is added. A hero affected by the Poisonous Shield skill will recover health during the use of the Toxic rain skill, if he/she is inside of the skill effective area.

The amount of healing depends on magic power and a hero’s level used the Toxic rain skill and a skill development level.

кислотный ливень.pngAcid Rain: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 18-20-22-24.

No words.... this addition is.. what may I say... more like... God it's so hard to be honest sometimes but.. it's.. TOTALLY USELESS!!!!

Not only that the heal is LOWER than a good ammount of lifesteal, but it's also lasting for like 1.5 seconds, MAXIMUM, and the radius of Poison Shield has also been decreased.

Trash update in what concerns necros. Thanks for nothing!

38 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

No words.... this addition is.. what may I say... more like... God it's so hard to be honest sometimes but.. it's.. TOTALLY USELESS!!!!

Not only that the heal is LOWER than a good ammount of lifesteal, but it's also lasting for like 1.5 seconds, MAXIMUM, and the radius of Poison Shield has also been decreased.

Trash update in what concerns necros. Thanks for nothing!

You should know by now that necro is a PvE only class. I have +10 staff and that combo heals only 440 hp total if target stay in the rain. While druids with secret link level 1 can press a button and heal a lot, necro has to spend time using 2 expert skills to heal 440 hp and target has to stay inside the area whole time. Rofl.

Edited by nabnecro

1 hour ago, nabnecro said:

necro is a PvE only class

With the right usage of skills I asure you necro is a monster in pvp, but that is not what I am concerned about. This "heal" skill combo is a total failure, 100% lame, it sucks and evrything else. Devs, congrats, you wasted precious time thinking of this combo, you could've better not even do anything about necro's skills, at least I would've been less dissapointed... Anyway, thanks for the effort you put in

Hi Devs,

You should increase boss respawn at Ayvondil (Ponti, Satraps, ...). With update many guilds will rush to kill them.

Regards

3 minutes ago, Omercix said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:Best skill for tanks :'(

I know, they ducked necro up big time in means of experts. They shouldn't have touched it, was better before

18 hours ago, koszpl said:

Crying about warlock being weak AFTER they got huge buffs?? :facepalm: Are you ducking serious or you cant read?? :facepalm:  

Warlock now can destroy enemy energy/mana, heal after immunity and their damage passive crit and power % is doubled.... they didnt got ANY nerf, in fact they never did since release years ago, they always been OP

Classes that got nerf are are elven/chosen: mage barrier, druid song, warden fortification, so stop talking bullshit. The day developers give to elf/chosen classes full control skills you will have brain shock dear...

there is still other classes which nerfed more than 3 times during a year, like rogue. Lock also got nerfed many times when they released it, but still, there is good pvp classes in elf like druid and bd and priest (yes if u have skills to play enough well:pin1:)

Hunter new skill is a repeat of one previous expert skill they already have explosive arrows.

pathfinder arrow and explosive arrows same, do you want to relook at it guys?

Why don't you ask the community what expert skills we do want?

That would be a cool thing. 

Expert skill designing contest..

19 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Why don't you ask the community what expert skills we do want?

That would be a cool thing. 

Expert skill designing contest..

Wouldnt u think they will make their classes more superior than others?

3 hours ago, Lyzois said:

there is still other classes which nerfed more than 3 times during a year, like rogue. Lock also got nerfed many times when they released it, but still, there is good pvp classes in elf like druid and bd and priest (yes if u have skills to play enough well:pin1:)

playing priest is a trade-off. You can't be good in both pvp and pve. Your skill setup are designed for neither pve or pvp. You can only choose one. If u want to be excellent in pve, your pvp skill setup would be f*cked, vice versa. 

Most priest's skills are intended for pve actually, or a work in team.

5 minutes ago, noah said:

will the test server be available while the regular servers are off for update???

When the main servers are on maintenance (update processing), test server is active, so you can go there. 

4 minutes ago, Livi said:

When the main servers are on maintenance (update processing), test server is active, so you can go there. 

Great:D:D:D, whats the link to the test server please?

9 minutes ago, noah said:

Great:D:D:D, whats the link to the test server please?

Will be posted by Daria when the actuall server is down for maintence/update

1 hour ago, haten said:

bd counter back.  were rogue reflex? bd too o.p  now and counter back to bd skill. this not goin to balance the game anymore.

Rogues are broken class now:) they are just good enough for dg damagers. No permanent stun to most of mc classes where they have that with all elf classes. Rogues have gouge that breaks if enemy player attacjed same goeswith necro. No stun expert skill. Moreover they gave reflexes which was completely changed. Will u give back that 40k to ppl who wasted it on that skill after u changed its entire meaning. Asking them if even they want or no lol?. Every class in elf has a stun that can damage without removing the effects or i would say 2 stuns prr class in elf. And again u say game is balances really? 

Dear Daria, 

could you (dev) add more slots in the short cut bar? Since version 1 warspear there were only 9 but meanwhile we are in version 7 and have a lot more skills so that 9 Slots simply isnt enough,

The important thing is that it has to be activated by completing relevant dungeons. And it only counts if the leader of the party who goes to the dungeon belongs to the needed guild. And each event can be activated only once in approximately 24 hours.

what do you mean with relevant dungeons?

ppl telling me ill have to do 10-15 rg heroic runs

Edited by Kickdown
Adding a new sentence

On 22.8.2017 at 11:32 AM, Daria said:

The important thing is that it has to be activated by completing relevant dungeons. And it only counts if the leader of the party who goes to the dungeon belongs to the needed guild. And each event can be activated only once in approximately 24 hours.

Could you explain this better?

What do you mean with relevant dungeons

On 21.08.2017 at 8:23 PM, Daria said:

Treasury of the Floating Islands!

Everyone in guild who participated in this guild events will get chests or only the leaders party will get chest?

How do you actually start any of the guild events? Do you need a castle for it or is it for all guilds.

2 часа назад, Raislin сказал:

How do you actually start any of the guild events? Do you need a castle for it or is it for all guilds.

It is for all guilds. This content isn't connected to castles in any way.

2 часа назад, Omercix сказал:

Everyone in guild who participated in this guild events will get chests or only the leaders party will get chest?

Everyone belonging to the guild, providing they complete all requirements (to be present in the location for at least 30 seconds by the time the second stage ends and having buff for the first stage).

17 часов назад, Kickdown сказал:

Could you explain this better?

What do you mean with relevant dungeons

There are four sectors of Ayvondil, each sector has it's own dungeon. To start the event on the first sector of Ayvondil you have to go to the Rotten Garden ten times. And so on.

42 minutes ago, Daria said:

There are four sectors of Ayvondil, each sector has it's own dungeon. To start the event on the first sector of Ayvondil you have to go to the Rotten Garden ten times. And so on.

if i do technopolis t4 dg , 10 times, will the event start now? or do you have to start from rotting garden?

Edited by Sai Chandra

7 минут назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

if i do technopolis t4 dg , 10 times, will the event start now? or do you have to start from rotting garden?

No, you can start right from the event on the 4th sector. Or from whatever you'd like.

1 hour ago, Daria said:

what happens at the start, i mean how long will the game  take applications for castle capture from guilds? and when the actual castle capture begins?

10 минут назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

what happens at the start, i mean how long will the game  take applications for castle capture from guilds? and when the actual castle capture begins?

What do you mean "when"? At the time mentioned in the schedule, after preparation stage.

You may just check some videos on youtube (just enter "warspear online guild castles") and see how battles for castles happen. :cat8: