[2017.08.21] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Preview.

Daria

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

Sorry Omar, but Legions also cry and whine about Elves. Please remember those days when Counter Attack worked as it used to be, I have never seen as many people crying than that time and yea, that were MC  players. BDs got a huge nerf later on so please don't be one of those guys who always whines about Devs preferring Sentinels, it's just not true. We got one strong class which makes you worried for pvp, but on healers it's going to pay back very, very less damage. And also in pve it's only good if you tank a boss, against mobs it's useless as well

If you say counter is not like it use to be previously, i am a happy person.

:angel:

18 hours ago, Daria said:

Blade Dancer

контратака.pngCounterattack: The chance of successful passing of the skill is increased at all development levels. It was 10-15-25-30%, and now it’s 20-30-40-50%.
The modifier of a damage amount is changed at all levels of the skill development. It was 20-35-45-60%, and now it’s 40-50-65-80%.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

They are pro then why counter attack is added to 80%, without that any BD users are too hard to beat. So even if BD user keep silence still all will die.

18 hours ago, Daria said:

Warlock

теневая сфера.pngShadow Sphere: The interaction with the Power of Relaxation skill is added. If a Warlock is affected by the Power of Relaxation skill, the Shadow Sphere skill used successfully will destroy some amount of target’s energy. The skill efficiency is increased depending on the current amount of Warlock’s energy.

Why should depend on the amount of energy that there is less energy then less magic damage is inflicted, while the other expert skill is not dependent on the amount of energy, although little energy is still the same as damage in the beginning of the amount of energy.

It should be a warlock shadow sphere in conformity with other skill experts that do not depend on the amount of energy, and even if they have a small amount of energy the damage is released remains the same.

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Well, I guess I can say that definitely not this year.

Grrrr well we still must waiting for nothing. Guild castles and all other updates is not for me. I need to see last city and we need better armours with bonuses to set than kronus set-.-

18 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Wtf.. Am I the only Seeker complaining about our Hp drain skill we just got? :forever_alone:

dont worry after test sevear just deleat seeker ( seeker in just anthor mage for suside) gl :haha:

5 hours ago, nexcebr said:

It's over for the elves, let's go mcs now guys

Really? I don't think so. Bds and druids still rule. Clearly you must b a person playing on both sides. Choosing the strongest one every time. Mcs never over powered elves, you just have a habit of crying thats it!!!!

Edited by Necromaa

19 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Lets leave the game for mcs op barb and dk now charmer 

Lmao!! Did you read the update carefully? Dk getting nerf on reserve :unsure: please stop crying about mc skills. This has been clear on wars between legions ans sentinentals

29 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Lmao!! Did you read the update carefully? Dk getting nerf on reserve :unsure: please stop crying about mc skills. This has been clear on wars between legions ans sentinentals

That guy is clearly an elf so let him cry, they are the ones getting buffed af again, not us..

57 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

28 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

That guy is clearly an elf so let him cry, they are the ones getting buffed af again, not us..

I think hes not elf. That guy who he quoted is clearly elf

Reserves didn't get nerf. They increased the heal but with a short time... They also increased the "life trigger" when it is at 4/4. In the end the reserve is better than before. But what doesnt make sense is that "Heal" when you make a combo between sharp and saturation. You use about 150-200 HP to activate saturation. What you recover? Against mobs 200-250 HP. Against players 50-100 HP. Against bosses 0 HP. You must have luck to stun them with the sharps 4/4. So it is useless at all.

ALL TROUBLE AND CLASH IS CAUSED FOR PVP...Become a pve player and see the difference:troll_face1:

the only thing I don't like is the amplification system..Sometimes it made me cry while I was amping:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Just now, Lashabi said:

ALL TROUBLE AND CLASH IS CAUSED FOR PVP...Become a pve player and see the difference:troll_face1:

the only thing I don't like is the amplification system..Sometimes it made me cry while I was amping:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

If the game has a option for PVP, why should i play only for PVE? And the bosses resist at least 3 DK's skills. This is ridiculous, we just can pull them, cant stun with our second skill and we got almost 1% of stun with expert skill. Next updates they gonna do the same with our silence 

And castles not funny :bad:deseazapointed only rich players can conquer it thats watt are already in guilds lvl10 there are all rich players and they will rulle more over than they rulle already!

34 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

And castles not funny :bad:deseazapointed only rich players can conquer it thats watt are already in guilds lvl10 there are all rich players and they will rulle more over than they rulle already!

Join them.

35 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

As in most FTP games.

You are right that it was everything but funny and entertaining. No.1 guilds camping at castle gate, killing everyone in the area, no way for us to get them out of there.

And after a time the message arrived that XY guild conquered the castle. The castle area everyone could enter was a big empty nothing with a huge statue in the middle...

Fun.

3 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

As in most FTP games.

You are right that it was everything but funny and entertaining. No.1 guilds camping at castle gate, killing everyone in the area, no way for us to get them out of there.

And after a time the message arrived that XY guild conquered the castle. The castle area everyone could enter was a big empty nothing with a huge statue in the middle...

Fun.

We even couldnt test it right too see if its works corectly or to development it!

12 hours ago, Morgana said:

Sorry Omar, but Legions also cry and whine about Elves. Please remember those days when Counter Attack worked as it used to be, I have never seen as many people crying than that time and yea, that were MC  players. BDs got a huge nerf later on so please don't be one of those guys who always whines about Devs preferring Sentinels, it's just not true. We got one strong class which makes you worried for pvp, but on healers it's going to pay back very, very less damage. And also in pve it's only good if you tank a boss, against mobs it's useless as well

I played vs bds on test trust me its the same previous counter or i would say more powerful counter that is back. Allll those who have bds and are still crying here please stop complaining. U cried and you get counter back. Developers please look at that imbalance you have made again. 80% elf in sapphire are bds

10 hours ago, Daria said:

The cap is still at 50%, I'm afraid.

Shouldnt it increase? now when players can reach 50% resil without a problem

Edited by Lazylion

Just now, Lazylion said:

Nope, 60 or 70%, why wouldnt that work? speed alrdy at 70%

Resist cap %60 , def cap %80 , somethings should stay as they are or it will create inbalance .

2 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Resist cap %60 , def cap %80 , somethings should stay as they are or it will create inbalance .

Didnt we alrdy pass that inbalance alrdy?:haha: Think it started 2 years ago xd And if crit is raised, what class getting nerfed when they all get it?

Edited by Lazylion

2 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Shouldnt it increase? now when players can reach 50% resil without a problem

Agree, devs should modify some stats cap. In my opinipn resilence should cap at 40-45%

57 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Agree, devs should modify some stats cap. In my opinipn resilence should cap at 40-45%

The same thing about the cooldown... heavy and light amor maximum of 10% cooldown and cloth armor 15-20%. It would solve most part of the complains about PVP's nerf.

:greedy:

NECRO NEW HEAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heal for only 1 people??????  this is high enough or it is 300% less than ( group healing ) toten heal?

if i need heal a xaman my poison shield will make his aggro on moobs go sky high for kill him?

on lab runs or dungeons the tanker is never stopped how can i heal someone running like a dog?

we necro lovers have waited for so long can our new skill be nice please

:hi:

Why seekers dont have skill (increase dodge)  like rogue ranger hunter? 

Also the high mana drain is a problem.. not sure if use skill points on exacerbation   (sorry my english is bad).xD

On 21/8/2017 at 0:23 PM, Daria said:

Warlock

теневая сфера.pngShadow Sphere: The interaction with the Power of Relaxation skill is added. If a Warlock is affected by the Power of Relaxation skill, the Shadow Sphere skill used successfully will destroy some amount of target’s energy. The skill efficiency is increased depending on the current amount of Warlock’s energy.

сила покоя.pngPower of relaxation: Bonus points of Critical Damage and Magic Power are increased depending on a skill development level.
Critical Damage. It was 2-3-4-5%, and now it’s 3-5-7-10%.
Magic Power. It was 8-10-12-15%, and now it’s 10-15-20-25%.

Why always mc depend of energy, or random or any what gm put for nerfed to mcs /forsaken, please ...... necro need waste hp for use skills, now locks need more energy for deal good damage on energy.... barbs keep randoms stuns why no fix that, absolute reflex keep same "random":bad:, why no put root or ham random stun too ???? if elf cry, u put back counter .. that is really sad.

I know what mc are too strong for that need nerfed all time after big cry on forums or word chat, but please the game is for all no only for elves.

With this u do what good players keep retry of game, sorry about this, but always happen the same on updates,

cya

5 hours ago, CADENZA said:

:greedy:

NECRO NEW HEAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heal for only 1 people??????  this is high enough or it is 300% less than ( group healing ) toten heal?

if i need heal a xaman my poison shield will make his aggro on moobs go sky high for kill him?

on lab runs or dungeons the tanker is never stopped how can i heal someone running like a dog?

we necro lovers have waited for so long can our new skill be nice please

:hi:

Lol I agree so strongly with you... I'm a necro for 3 years and something and I've been waiting for a decent healing skill after the first year of playing this class. I don't know about the ammount of healing it does so far but it doesn't seem a good heal firstly because if you need to move, the rain won't move with you.. and so you can't heal effectivley in pve as mentioned above.. Would be cool if more patience and attention would be put in this combo.

4 hours ago, Xtiano said:

Why always mc depend of energy, or random or any what gm put for nerfed to mcs /forsaken, please .....now locks need more energy for deal good damage on energy....

Crying about warlock being weak AFTER they got huge buffs?? :facepalm: Are you ducking serious or you cant read?? :facepalm:  

Warlock now can destroy enemy energy/mana, heal after immunity and their damage passive crit and power % is doubled.... they didnt got ANY nerf, in fact they never did since release years ago, they always been OP

barbs keep randoms stuns why no fix that, absolute reflex keep same "random":bad:, why no put ham random stun too ???? if elf cry, u put back counter .. that is really sad.

1 You can dodge/parry (maybe block) BD hamstring wich is 2 yard while barb chargue can be 7 yard. 

2 Counter is not back, most BDs were saying on test server that still sucks

I know what mc are too strong for that need nerfed all time after big cry on forums or word chat, but please the game is for all no only for elves.

With this u do what good players keep retry of game, sorry about this, but always happen the same on updates,

cya

MC/Forsaken didnt receive a single nerf, just buffs... even DK reserves got buff , quote from a DK player above:

Posted 

''Reserves didn't get nerf. They increased the heal but with a short time... They also increased the "life trigger" when it is at 4/4. In the end the reserve is better than before.'' 

Classes that got nerf are are elven/chosen: mage barrier, druid song, warden fortification, so stop talking bullshit. The day developers give to elf/chosen classes full control skills you will have brain shock dear...

Edited by koszpl