[2017.08.21] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Preview.

Daria

10 hours ago, Daria said:

сокрушение.pngDefeat: During the skill use at a target that has the Bleeding effect, enemies in a 1-yard radius from the target will get a damage being equal to Barbarian’s physical damage. A number of enemies depends on a skill development level (3-4-5-6).
Basic time of the skill recovery is increased from 15 to 22 seconds.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all development levels. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

варварская сущность.pngBarbarian Nature: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 60 to 40 seconds. Skill action time is changed at the 2 and 3 levels of development. There were 5 and 7 seconds, and now there are 6 and 8 seconds accordingly.

@vla-wot You said what abt bds?

сила воды.pngPower of Water: Time of Stun is increased when the Lightning Bolt skill is used against enemies affected by the Power of Water skill. It was from 1 to 2.5 seconds, and now it’s from 2 to 4 seconds depending on the skill development level.

лесное пение.pngForest Song: The skill action radius is reduced from 3 to 2 yards.

So basicly druid has even bigger chance to stun loop someone... 2-4 secons on power of water thats insane and forest song, whatever that yards will be lowered, druid has damn in average 3secs to get tu you and do his Stun again.

I though that druids will be nerfed damn, not boosted.:pin5:

11 hours ago, Daria said:

Barbarian

сокрушение.pngDefeat: During the skill use at a target that has the Bleeding effect, enemies in a 1-yard radius from the target will get a damage being equal to Barbarian’s physical damage. A number of enemies depends on a skill development level (3-4-5-6).
Basic time of the skill recovery is increased from 15 to 22 seconds.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all development levels. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

варварская сущность.pngBarbarian Nature: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 60 to 40 seconds. Skill action time is changed at the 2 and 3 levels of development. There were 5 and 7 seconds, and now there are 6 and 8 seconds accordingly.

Thats it ? Come on nerf the barbarian character its too op

34 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

How can skill be op if they increased recovery and skill usage. And barbarian nature 20secs doesnt break it

42 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Too op? In what ways?

You have never played barbarian before. It's not full stunning, it is not soloing a whole town...

Druid full stuns, warden soloes a whole town... Elves.

Good wishes to who are enjoying this unfair game being +10 op bd i not like the update and wasted money for nothing my bladedancer not dance the blades he dance for warlocks and charmers dk and barb both op characters cool with new skills and what should i call charmer???????????? A healer ? A tank ?a stunner ? A damager? 

Thank u for 2 years i enjoyed somehow but now its end 

Its a stupid game 

Barbarians and dks are best pvp and pve class if you observed when u hit them few hits like first 2 or 3 hits only damage on 220, 120 like that then they stun and hit u back to back then u dead 

And in pve they can tank easy in heroic techno in every dg pt what other player look for them 

Good luck and bye 

Oh nooo, poor guy can't kill everyone in one harmstring and he's sad. Somebody give him candy quick please:pin7:BDs are over the balance line for years so please shut up allready, you clearly have no idea @Karanveer

Solve the problem of overpopulation of the sentinels faction (elves), the game is falling because of it. And do not let warlocks disappear. Thank you, I hope to return one day!  :i_am_determined1:

Edited by Jeff

30 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Barbarians and dks are best pvp and pve class if you observed when u hit them few hits like first 2 or 3 hits only damage on 220, 120 like that then they stun and hit u back to back then u dead 

And in pve they can tank easy in heroic techno in every dg pt what other player look for them 

Good luck and bye 

Lmao, just lmao

14 hours ago, Daria said:

The interaction with the Toxic rain skill is added. A hero affected by the Poisonous Shield skill will recover health during the use of the Toxic rain skill, if he/she is inside of the skill effective area.

The amount of healing depends on magic power and a hero’s level used the Toxic rain skill and a skill development level.

So using the combo Poison Shield + Acid Rain will Heal the necro?

Edited by Mewingdrip

12 hours ago, Necromaa said:

I am not even sure if you are going to post this!!

but honestly bds didnt really required any upgradation. With new tank classes elfs have become even more stronger and now u give counter back?

i see many elfs crying here about skills fix but i think they have somehow got that habbit of crying and getting everything. 

Just one simple question from game developers: why you make it worse for people playing on legion side. Many have quit coz of these nerfs and coming future even more are gonna quit. Do you see the ratio of mc vs elf in wars at US SAPPHIRE? Why even create mcs lol? Just keep one side running which will keep the game going on i.e elves

sorry for such comments but you make mcs weak in every update 

Sorry Omar, but Legions also cry and whine about Elves. Please remember those days when Counter Attack worked as it used to be, I have never seen as many people crying than that time and yea, that were MC  players. BDs got a huge nerf later on so please don't be one of those guys who always whines about Devs preferring Sentinels, it's just not true. We got one strong class which makes you worried for pvp, but on healers it's going to pay back very, very less damage. And also in pve it's only good if you tank a boss, against mobs it's useless as well

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

We got one strong class

And you realize that even if you have only 1 strong class, 90% of the pvp chars will be that specific class, don't you? I don't think that having only 1 strong class is a good argument because evryone will create that class so the mass of the chars will be THAT strong class. basicly an invincible army. Now I'm not crying because I quit high lv pvp exactly for that reason, so have fun :drinks:

12 hours ago, xxblindxx said:

you are giving back bds counter...really!?! do you forgot why you nerfed it? so he just activates counter and activate shield and when its over use hamstring and anyone, anyone is dead...do you at least test these "fixs" you do?

Counter Attack doesn't won't the way it used to work before. It depends on the damage you receive from someone and now imagine and +10 Bd with arena rewards. From the best +10 MC damager (Rogues) he might receive 600-700 damage. Now adding counter attack on 4/4 it returns 80% of the damage which would be somewhere between 480-560 referring to my example. So basically, the stronger a Bd is, the less has Counter Attack any use for him. 

15 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

And you realize that even if you have only 1 strong class, 90% of the pvp chars will be that specific class, don't you? I don't think that having only 1 strong class is a good argument because evryone will create that class so the mass of the chars will be THAT strong class. basicly an invincible army. Now I'm not crying because I quit high lv pvp exactly for that reason, so have fun :drinks:

Awww I didn't specifically mean ONE strong class. Sorry, picked the wrong word. It wasn't supposed to be an argument but to show him that he wasn't right with what he said. BDs aren't an invincible army. In fact an army of Warlocks could beat them :)

4 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@vla-wot You said what abt bds?

Barb basically got buffed in both PvP and PvE: Defeat became a Steel Hurricane ( stronger I'd say, if the damage dealt to the other mobs can also crit ) and Barbarian's nature can be almost cycled. 

7 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

soo i wont be able to do that anymore ? :( :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Why?

We mages lost just 1 skill point right or did I miss something important. Besides I have not been able to solo that spider even with my +9 stuff i dont know how you do it :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 minutes ago, UK said:

Why?

We mages lost just 1 skill point right or did I miss something important. Besides I have not been able to solo that spider even with my +9 stuff i dont know how you do it :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Full crit and full accuracy + enough Life Steal.

He didn't miss even 1 attack. And almost every attack was critted, which gave him 400+ hps. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Full crit and full accuracy + enough Life Steal.

He didn't miss even 1 attack. And almost every attack was critted, which gave him 400+ hps. 

well dont forget the 40% attack speed i have :[ :cereal_man:

Just now, Tamer Ismail said:

well dont forget the 40% attack speed i have :[ :cereal_man:

My bad! :blush:

15 часов назад, Higgings сказал:

What about the guild siege event itself? Is it going to come with this incoming update? ( I ask cause I see few about this. Maybe I shall wait for the release post? )

Is this update coming in this week?

Guild Castles will be in the update as well, I just divided all the info between the preview and release posts. :)

15 часов назад, Amir сказал:

@Daria i have 2 questions about a sentence ( weapons from a heroic level of relevant instance ) 

1 that weapon is related to your class and your level ? For example if you are a level 22 druid you will get a level 22 staff ? Or all weapons in any level is possible to get ? 

2 whats parameter of that weapon ( personal ) or ( equiping ) ?

It is the same deal when you get weapons in the dungeons - not depending on your class and level.

14 часов назад, Liidert сказал:

According to me, this is an update for all people finally  :advise:

New dynamic event seems just like the carnival one but I don't understand if each hero should kill the specific mobs or the entire guild (without making a party).

@Daria, can you explain better about this?

The entire guild without making a party (since it would be quite a big party).

7 часов назад, Urscrewed сказал:

Guys. Typo on the mage section, mage spelt mague.

:what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  Oh, thank you!

12 часов назад, VitoKill99 сказал:

When lvl 30 will come? 

Well, I guess I can say that definitely not this year.

13 часов назад, Omercix сказал:

Guild events is interesting , but i did not get how does it work actually? It starts periodically in sometimes or appear in random times ?

The important thing is that it has to be activated by completing relevant dungeons. And it only counts if the leader of the party who goes to the dungeon belongs to the needed guild. And each event can be activated only once in approximately 24 hours.

14 часов назад, Xpaul сказал:

каменное тело.pngStone Body: Action time is changed at the 1 and 2 levels of the skill development. It was 5-7-8-10, and now it’s 4-6-8-10 seconds.

From the 2 level of the skill development, healing effect is added, when the skill is used. Healing amount depends on a skill development level, magic power and level of a hero.  

What is the amount of the heal effect at each lvl? can you say that to us?

You will be able to check all numbers yourself on the test server today.

5 часов назад, Lazylion сказал:

@Daria@Peter_Munk What will the max be for crit in %? i heard it caps at 50%, but now with priests being able to have gods help on for 24/7. They can reach 58,9% crit as max i believe. 43,9% from gear and 15% from the skill at 4/4. Will the crit cap be increased or will i waste skill points when trying lvl it? :hehe:

The cap is still at 50%, I'm afraid.

16 минут назад, BennyBT сказал:

Are we going to get the link for this update's test server?

Yep. Officially, as Russian players always get it. :)

16 hours ago, Daria said:

подмена.pngSwitcheroo: Swaps the character and an enemy while slowing down the character for a period of time.

Daria, one last question please.

What should "Swap" mean in this situation? What should a warden swap with his enemy? 

2 минуты назад, Daria сказал:

The cap is still at 50%, I'm afraid.

Yep. Officially, as Russian players always get it. :)

When will the test server be launched?, Daria? :)

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What should "Swap" mean in this situation? What should a warden swap with his enemy? 

Swaps position

25 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

Position, as Urscrewed has already answered. :)

23 минуты назад, Zenmate сказал:

When will the test server be launched?, Daria? :)

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/60452-20170822-testing-update-71-episode-i/

1 hour ago, Daria said:

The entire guild without making a party (since it would be quite a big party).

Good

1 hour ago, Daria said:

The important thing is that it has to be activated by completing relevant dungeons. And it only counts if the leader of the party who goes to the dungeon belongs to the needed guild. And each event can be activated only once in approximately 24 hours.

No, in this way not all people can partecipate at the event... 

Leaders must be online almost everyday for to don't lose the event and for to let other guildmate to win the chest. 

Please, put a time of the event just like in the wars 

10 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Good

No, in this way not all people can partecipate at the event... 

Leaders must be online almost everyday for to don't lose the event and for to let other guildmate to win the chest. 

Please, put a time of the event just like in the wars 

She said Leader of the party, belonging to your same guild. And not guild leaders. At least, is what I got