[2017.08.21] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Preview.

Daria

1200х630.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Update 7.1 is coming, and not much time is left till great battles for Guild Castles start in Arinar. But be sure that this update is not only for top guilds! Along with Guild Castles, it will bring missing expert skills for new classes, corrections in the existing expert skills, as well as dynamic events for all guilds!

Guild events

Complete a certain amount of instances in various sectors of Ayvondil, earn Guild Points and start special PvE-events. By the way, each event is only for one guild, so you'll have to depend only upon your own guildmates!

Dungeons of the Filth, I sector of Ayvondil

1.1.1.png  1.1.2.png  1.2.1.png

On the first stage of the event you'll have descend to the Gray Hollows and kill 100 underground hornets and 100 cavers, and on the second stage - descend to even lower dungeons and defeat all 8 Satraps of the Filth. Everyone who stands till the end will receive a Treasury of the Sacred Forest with great rewards!

Lords of the Depths, II sector of Ayvondil

2.1.1.png  2.1.2.png  2.2.1.png

Go to the caves and kill 40 ayotls and 3 mighty Chupacabras, as well as all Pontifices in the lower caves, to get great buffs and a unique Treasury of the Pyramid Valley!

By the way, good news for farmers: now, portals to Satraps of the Filth and Pontifices are enable for everyone, taking a certain quest is not needed.

Wood of the Black Elm, III sector of Ayvondil

3.1.1.png  3.1.2.png  3.2.1.png

Go to the Virida's Mound and defeat ferocious plants that are spreading all over. Then find and kill the four powerful minions of the Black Elm who are poisoning the air in the Eternal Forest. As a reward, you'll get powerful buffs and Treasury of the Black Woods!

Rusty Wastelands, IV sector of Ayvondil

4.1.1.png  4.2.1.png  4.2.2.png

Track and eliminate 5 of the 10 clockwork soldiers of the Engineer who are laying low near the Wasteland's roads, and then defeat the powerful mechanical creatures made by the Engineer. If completed successfully, this event will bring you some nice buffs and Treasury of the Floating Islands!

Each of the treasuries contains precious rewards: weapons from a heroic level of relevant instances, relics, Seeker's stamina elixirs, unity signs, gold, minions and useful supplies!

Keep attention that to get rewards for each stage in all events, you have to be present on the territory of the stage completion for at least 30 seconds by the time the stage is over.

Additional expert skills

In the latest update we added four new classes to the game with all basic and 5 expert time skills. It's time to add missing expert skills for each of the new heroes!

Guard

защита стража.pngGuard’s Protection: Buffs an ally with Guard’s Protection for a limited period. Guard’s protection decreases damage received by an ally, but this damage is transferred to the player character. The effect stops working as the character’s health amount reaches a certain percentage of their maximum health.

подмена.pngSwitcheroo: Swaps the character and an enemy while slowing down the character for a period of time.

Seeker

внутренняя ярость.pngInner Rage: Boosts the character’s physical strength while lowering their health by a certain percentage.

жажда крови.pngBloodthirst: Blow that deals physical damage to the enemy. The character also restores percentage of their maximum health if enemy is affected by the Bleeding debuff.

Hunter

метка охотника.pngHunter’s Mark: Buffs the character with the Hunter’s Mark effect for a limited period. Decreases the attacking enemy’s physical defense for a limited time. Can be applied multiple times to a single opponent.

стрела следопыта.pngPathfinder’s Arrow: Shot that deals physical damage to a target and to all enemies within a few yards from the target. Every subsequent target receives 10% less damage.

Charmer

помощь хаоса.pngChaos’ Help: Summons a monster to the character or an ally for a limited period of time. The monster restores the certain amount of character’s or ally’s health every 5 seconds and deals magic damage to the enemy.

управление энергией.pngEnergy Manipulation: A magic attack which transfers a certain percentage of the enemy’s maximum energy to the player character.

Corrections of the existing expert skills

Chosen

Paladin

призыв харада.pngHarad's Call: the basic cooldown time was reduced from 30 to 25 seconds.

отталкивающий удар.pngRepellent Strike: added the connection with Sun Seal skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Sun Seal effect, paladin restores some of his health points. The amount of these health points depends on the maximum health of the character and on the skill level. Increased additional damage  depending on the character and skill levels. Reduced the repulsion range from 3 to 2 yards on levels 2-4. Changed the time of Stun effect on all skill levels from 2-2-2-2 seconds to 1.5-2-2.5-3 seconds.

сакральный щит.pngSacred Shield: shield strength was increased on all skill levels from 7-14-20-35% of the maximum health to 10-15-25-40%.

защита света.pngLight Defense: fixed incorrect skill cost on the 4th level.

Mage

ледяная стрела.pngFrostbolt: added the connection with Blinding Fire skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Blinding Fire effect, the target will be stunned for some time.

ослепляющий огонь.pngBlinding Fire: increased additional damage depending on the character and skill levels. Reduced basic cooldown from 30 to 25 seconds.

эфирный барьер.pngEthereal Barrier: added the 4th skill level. Changed the requirement concerning the number of attacks for all skill levels from 7-5-3 to 5-4-3-2.

Priest

изнуряющее бремя.pngExhausting Burden: increased the effectiveness of slowing down the target on levels 2-3-4 from 45-55-70% to 50-65-80% respectively.

расплата.pngPayback: corrected the formula of damage dealing. Now, the amount of damage depends on the correlation between the current and the maximum amount of health points. The bigger the spread, the more damage is dealt. The basic damage depends on the magical powerm character's level and skill level. The skill cost increased on all skill levels from 22-24-26-28 to 24-26-28-30.

помощь богов.pngGods' Help: the basic cooldown time was reduced from 40 to 30 seconds. The skill duration was increased on levels 2-3-4 from 10-12-14-16 to 10-15-20-25 seconds.

Mountain Clans

Barbarian

сокрушение.pngDefeat: During the skill use at a target that has the Bleeding effect, enemies in a 1-yard radius from the target will get a damage being equal to Barbarian’s physical damage. A number of enemies depends on a skill development level (3-4-5-6).
Basic time of the skill recovery is increased from 15 to 22 seconds.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all development levels. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

варварская сущность.pngBarbarian Nature: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 60 to 40 seconds. Skill action time is changed at the 2 and 3 levels of development. There were 5 and 7 seconds, and now there are 6 and 8 seconds accordingly.

Shaman

рука предков.pngAncestors' hand: During the skill use, a Shaman will get a shield copy. The shield resistance of a Shaman depends on a skill development level and comes to 20-40-60-80% of the main shield resistance. Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 40 to 30 seconds.

щит молний.pngLightning Shield: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 90 to 60 seconds.
If there is a shield from the Ancestors' hand skill on a Shaman, then during the use of the Lightning Shield skill, the effect from the Ancestors' hand skill will be removed.

сила земли.pngPower of the Earth: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 90 to 40 seconds. Distance of the skill use is reduced from 5 to 3 yards. Cost of the skill use is reduced at all skill levels. It was 30-32-34-36, now it’s 24-26-28-30.

Rogue

неуловимый прыжок.pngElusive Jump: The interaction with the Poisonous Blades skill is added. When the skill is used successfully at a target affected by the Poisonous Blades skill, this target will get additional damage.

рикошет.pngRicochet: The maximum number of targets is changed at all skill levels. It was 4-4-4-4, and now it’s 3-4-5-6.

Forsaken

Necromancer

ядовитый щит.pngPoisonous Shield: The interaction with the Acid rain skill is added. A hero affected by the Poisonous Shield skill will recover health during the use of the Toxic rain skill, if he/she is inside of the skill effective area.

The amount of healing depends on magic power and a hero’s level used the Toxic rain skill and a skill development level.

кислотный ливень.pngAcid Rain: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 18-20-22-24.

Warlock

теневая сфера.pngShadow Sphere: The interaction with the Power of Relaxation skill is added. If a Warlock is affected by the Power of Relaxation skill, the Shadow Sphere skill used successfully will destroy some amount of target’s energy. The skill efficiency is increased depending on the current amount of Warlock’s energy.

сила покоя.pngPower of relaxation: Bonus points of Critical Damage and Magic Power are increased depending on a skill development level.
Critical Damage. It was 2-3-4-5%, and now it’s 3-5-7-10%.
Magic Power. It was 8-10-12-15%, and now it’s 10-15-20-25%.

каменное тело.pngStone Body: Action time is changed at the 1 and 2 levels of the skill development. It was 5-7-8-10, and now it’s 4-6-8-10 seconds.

From the 2 level of the skill development, healing effect is added, when the skill is used. Healing amount depends on a skill development level, magic power and level of a hero.  

Death Knight

острая тень.pngSharp Shadow: The interaction with the Saturation skill is added. If a Death Knight is affected by the Saturation skill, the Sharp Shadow skill used successfully will recover health at the rate of 20-30-40-50% from the dealt damage.

тайные резервы.pngSecret Reserves: The request for current health amount is improved to make the skill work at the 1 development level. It was 25%, and now it’s 20% (20-25-30-35% — other development levels).

Effective time of health recovery is reduced from 14 to 12 seconds.

Firstborn

Druid

сила воды.pngPower of Water: Time of Stun is increased when the Lightning Bolt skill is used against enemies affected by the Power of Water skill. It was from 1 to 2.5 seconds, and now it’s from 2 to 4 seconds depending on the skill development level.

лесное пение.pngForest Song: The skill action radius is reduced from 3 to 2 yards.

живительный поток.pngInvigorating Stream: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 12 to 10 seconds. Effective action radius of the skill is increased from 3 to 4 yards.

лечебный барьер.pngHealing Barrier: Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 60 to 45 seconds. Distance of the skill use is reduced from 5 to 3 yards.

Ranger

прицельная стрельба.pngPoint Shooting: The mechanics of the skill activation is changed. Now the skill can be activated and deactivated at any time, the skill consumes energy constantly. Basic time of the skill recovery is reduced from 30 to 8 seconds.

взрывная ловушка.pngExplosive Trap: The damage is increased at all levels of the skill development.

Blade Dancer

контратака.pngCounterattack: The chance of successful passing of the skill is increased at all development levels. It was 10-15-25-30%, and now it’s 20-30-40-50%.
The modifier of a damage amount is changed at all levels of the skill development. It was 20-35-45-60%, and now it’s 40-50-65-80%.
Cost of the skill use is increased at all levels of development. It was 14-16-18-20, and now it’s 20-22-24-26.

ураган ударов.pngStrike Hurricane: The time of the skill recovery is reduced from 45 to 30 seconds.

Moreover, owing to your reviews we changed one of the most discussed skill after the previous update.

Warden

фортификация.pngFortification: When the skill is used, hero’s physical power is reduced. 15-20-25-30% depending on the skill development level.

That’s all for now. More details will be revealed on the release day.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Will enemies around the receiver of "Defeat" just receive the flat amount of your own physical damage or will the damage value get applied after being reduced by their armor and/or resilience?

Great work guys.

Looking great upate.

Now I think *RENGERS* will do a good comeback I think.

Thanks for these changes.

@Daria Can you say us when can we test it??

#Super excited

4 минуты назад, Ikafati сказал:

Will enemies around the receiver of "Defeat" just receive the flat amount of your own physical damage or will the damage value get applied after being reduced by their armor and/or resilience?

That's an interesting question. You will be able to test it yourself tomorrow, on the test server.

Только что, kishan_mage сказал:

Great work guys.

Looking great upate.

Now I think *RENGERS* will do a good comeback I think.

Thanks for these changes.

@Daria Can you say us when can we test it??

#Super excited

Tomorrow, I'll make a post about it a bit later.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Daria said:

Tomorrow, I'll make a post about it a bit later.

Thanks @Daria for quick replay. Waiting eagarly to try different skill combinations. Thanks alot.

Edited by kishan_mage

Ooohh about time! :clapping:

11 minutes ago, Daria said:

Switcheroo: Swaps the character and an enemy while slowing down the character for a period of time.

What do you mean with this exactly? Swap? The warden takes the spot of the enemy and viceversa? 

What about the guild siege event itself? Is it going to come with this incoming update? ( I ask cause I see few about this. Maybe I shall wait for the release post? )

Is this update coming in this week? 

Thank you for your answers :pin2:

Daria pls let me know about the test server link.

I have a channel with 1k+ subs and i would like to test it and share the link

Channel - Gameplays Apk

Edited by Zeusthegod

33 minutes ago, Daria said:

added the connection with Sun Seal skill. If successfully casting the skill on a character who is already under Sun Seal effect, paladin restores some of his health points. The amount of these health points depends on the maximum health of the character and on the skill level. Increased additional damage  depending on the character and skill levels. Reduced the repulsion range from 3 to 2 yards on levels 2-4. Changed the time of Stun effect on all skill levels from 2-2-2-2 seconds to 1.5-2-2.5-3 seconds.

Can you give us the amount of health regeneration at each level?

@Daria i have 2 questions about a sentence ( weapons from a heroic level of relevant instance ) 

1 that weapon is related to your class and your level ? For example if you are a level 22 druid you will get a level 22 staff ? Or all weapons in any level is possible to get ? 

2 whats parameter of that weapon ( personal ) or ( equiping ) ?

Why dont delete bd characters 

Buff for all characters but not for bd 

This game is unfair very bad game all waste of money who created bd in my way of thinking all should make barb i know no one will allow my comment to be post but this bd character sucks in pve and pvp also get stuns by all characters but cant stun 100% by skill call rush is it a justice ?  Atlease give a buff on rush skill 7sec stun comeon barb and dk owns the game ? Who did made bd they all wasted money or time ????

5 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Why dont delete bd characters 

Buff for all characters but not for bd 

This game is unfair very bad game all waste of money who created bd in my way of thinking all should make barb i know no one will allow my comment to be post but this bd character sucks in pve and pvp also get stuns by all characters but cant stun 100% by skill call rush is it a justice ?  Atlease give a buff on rush skill 7sec stun comeon barb and dk owns the game ? Who did made bd they all wasted money or time ????

Sorry but BDs are getting a huge buff this update which wasn't even necessary -_- Be thankful instead of complaining because BDs get officially their Op-status back.

BDs are freaking good in pvp and pve except when you are not skilled enough to play it (Considering that BD needs zero skill to be played)

Edited by Morgana

5 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Sorry but BDs are getting a huge buff this update which wasn't even necessary -_- Be thankful instead on complaining because BDs get officially their Op-status back.

BDs are freaking good in pvp and pve except when you are not skilled enough to play it (Considering that BD needs zero skill to be played)

Omg no its not trust me bds not good in pvp vs barb dks warden warlock and charmer also  give atleast a 100% stun in rush skill my rush 4/4 but its not stun enemies if it stuns only 2sec  atlest make it 8sec or 7sec

2 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Omg no its not trust me bds not good in pvp vs barb dks warden warlock and charmer also  give atleast a 100% stun in rush skill my rush 4/4 but its not stun enemies if it stuns only 2sec  atlest make it 8sec or 7sec

8 seconds of stun from 1 skill?

Are you serious?

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Sorry but BDs are getting a huge buff this update which wasn't even necessary -_- Be thankful instead of complaining because BDs get officially their Op-status back.

Bd does need skill to play Julie atleast since counter nerf. >.>

But the nerf of counter was needed to awaken other classes. It also allowed me to practice rush skill which I never maxed before counter nerf. I am glad that counter is back with decent damage. With both counter and rush now , I think I can enjoy my bd more :3 *evil laugh*

What about warlocks continuesly stuns and bd cant catch and dead with 0 hit so same for charmer and druid now go op skills. Barbs can heal and op skills warden also why dont make a little change to bd :) 

Just now, Karanveer said:

What about warlocks continuesly stuns and bd cant catch and dead with 0 hit so same for charmer and druid now go op skills. Barbs can heal and op skills warden also why dont make a little change to bd :) 

Unlucky lad. Go make a druid. :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: If your bd is amped high you can kill any caster in one hamstring. Maybe not shamans if they have both heal and heal totem active.

6 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

I stun with almost 95% chance at 4/4 and at melee range, it works 100%. The stun time is 6 secs . If you are not stunning with rush means , you are facing position bug .

52 minutes ago, Daria said:

внутренняя ярость.pngInner Rage: Boosts the character’s physical strength while lowering their health by a certain percentage.

жажда крови.pngBloodthirst: Blow that deals physical damage to the enemy. The character also restores percentage of their maximum health if enemy is affected by the Bleeding debuff.

:ah:omg

can u tell me how much lowering health certain percentage.:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Are you kidding me? I'm playing Bd since a few years now and if you are too stupid to count, rush on 4/4 gives at least 5secs of stun. It's not supposed to be one class winning over all other classes and if you can't deal with it then search a different game where they focus on unbalanced classes instead of fair play lol.

Sorry for calling him stupid -_-

Barb and dks owns this game warlocks stuns hard till u not dead u get stun continuesly no matter what please if you can feel a pain of a bd plz nerf op characters too like u did with bd:crying1:

10 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Bd does need skill to play Julie atleast since counter nerf. >.>

But the nerf of counter was needed to awaken other classes. It also allowed me to practice rush skill which I never maxed before counter nerf. I am glad that counter is back with decent damage. With both counter and rush now , I think I can enjoy my bd more :3 *evil laugh*

:haha:

I agree with Everything but the Bd Counter Fix and Druid Fix.

Sleep shouldnt last as long and should be 2 spaces

Also increased Water Ball stun Time smh another damn Massive Buff

Bds Invincible with counter strike after nerf they were killable with heavy Kiting

Now cant kill em again GZ 

Anyways on the bright Side another dmg skill for my hunter 1k Dmg with Bow 50% Fero and 3 Dmg skills should give me a chance.

I will avoid bladedancers once again.

Good thing barbarian get buffs, luckily I didn't use my oblivion book the other day.