Stealth scroll

Demvamko

What about making stealth scroll so stealth its not only avaible for rogue.

Its duration will be 2 minutes and if u atack someone you will be visible but 5 secunds after fight you will be back in stealth mode. I will not say anything about buying but it woud be good to buy it for gold. I would also like to hear what devs think about it.

Two minutes is a bit lengthy I think and if you get to go back into stealth it could make lots of classes OP, I think if this did go ahead it should be bought in mcoins because it would completely defeat the purpuse of rouges. :pleasantry:

I Guess that MCs dont like the idea :lol:

But i dont like your idea. Just remove Parry skill from BD and give them Stealth.

i dont rlly likes this idea bcuz stealth is the signature skill of  a rogue, if all class would be able to use it then rogue will lose his uniqueness(

Oh shit...Why not a blessing scroll too,2 minutes with bless lv 5 (99,99% to double hit)?cool right?stealth+bless scroll=op op op op.Elves gain stealth.mcs gain bless.All happy.Why elves only have shit ideas.

Oh shit...Why not a blessing scroll too,2 minutes with bless lv 5 (99,99% to double hit)?cool right?stealth+bless scroll=op op op op.Elves gain stealth.mcs gain bless.All happy.Why elves only have shit ideas.

Paladin+Stealth+Blessing= :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Oh shit...Why not a blessing scroll too,2 minutes with bless lv 5 (99,99% to double hit)?cool right?stealth+bless scroll=op op op op.Elves gain stealth.mcs gain bless.All happy.Why elves only have shit ideas.

that's an easy question... we elves learned to have ideas with mountain clan. now we are doomed for it... please god, save us!

Mr Kuuzzzzzz plsss give us poor mcs the ranger scrooll , we will be very happy to be like them ;) this sccroll would give us ability to use bows and we still could use hard armor:D

BOWS FOR EVERYONE!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: