DK must get nerf?

Knight

Before you talk about DK must get nerf. Go create DK and play it. You will see how many problem must you face when play DK. 

The first one must get nerf is druid and warden. And dont forget pala and mage.

:drinks:

5 minutes ago, Morgana said:

First play a class against DK and you will see why everyone complains.

He wont get a better answer close this topic now :dunno:

Charmer/DK/Barbarian are the true cancer of this game now, they use heavy armor+shield with a lot of defensive passive/active abilities, too tanky, too long full stun chains, too much damage skill ratios even with 1 handed weapon, and the heals this classes have are just ducking dumb honestly... can go full hp again instant easily :facepalm:  also ONLY this 3 classes have 7 yard instant stun (with relic, no other class can make their stun like that, for example druid root is 5 yard) there is nothing you can do aganist them and worse if you are a barbarian since you can be immune to stuns

Warlocks and Druids are too strong too but on arena you can kill them with good coordination or if they missplay unlike the godlike trinity above 

Many people say BD is too OP but i would say they are ok/balanced even if i hate them, if BDs hamstring they probably deal more damage than even a Ranger, but bear in mind hamstring is 2 yard, rush helps them a bit but they are not too strong on arena, you can kill them there :) But im agree they have dumb damage for a tank class

Honestly a nerf/tweak to Charmer/DK/Barbarian is the best thing it can happen for community and even for people playing those clases, people dont have much respect for players that play them since it dont take skill to kill everyone.. and also those classes are full of toxic players that just think they are the best. I myself used friend OP charmer and at first it was fun being a god, but later on it gets boring owning people no matter what they try to do

Edited by koszpl

Good argumentations, but allow me, please, to correct/say my opinion on what you said:

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

Charmer/DK/Barbarian are the true cancer of this game now, they use heavy armor+shield with a lot of defensive passive/active abilities, too tanky, too long full stun chains, too much damage skill ratios even with 1 handed weapon, and the heals this classes have are just ducking dumb honestly

I may agree, if we speak about Dks and Charmers, but Barbarians have only got 2 stuns. Damage ratio is higher on elf side actually. Take a ranger for example, The only class in game able to Deal additional damage ( Thanks to his blessing ) depending only to a "luck" ( chance to trigger the skill ) matter. Not to count bds, which is gg if he fights vs any caster. So.....

We have of course our damagers classes, but for sure this is not the case of Deathknights, Charmers, Or Barbarians*

*Compared to rogues or absolutely awesome Hunters. I may even consider Shamans as Damagers, more than Barbs ( statistics seen in technopolis dungeons, where a sham which is as amped as a Barbarian, same PvP skill set, has more posibilities to deal higher damage than a Barbarian) 

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

can go full hp again instant easily :facepalm:  also ONLY this 3 classes have 7 yard instant stun (with relic, no other class can make their stun like that, for example druid root is 5 yard) 

Little correction, The only class having a 7 yards stun thanks to a relic is the Barbarian. A Deathknight has got no stuns working within 7 yards ( Thread of Darkness became a control skill because it is able to change the position of the opponent character, but does NOT stun ). Same story for the Charmer: Oppression works within 5 yards in case Great Relic of Inacessibility is added on that skill.

The healing part, it is like you said if these tards dare to put points on healing skills instead of Stuns: in this case, the only thing it happens is a longer fight, and not just a character becoming a god. Dks with 4/4 reserves must sacrifice points on Sharp Shadows or Blow of the silence, A charmer making Warrior's healing  5/5 must sacrifice points on Oppression or Call, and a Barbarian using points on Combat Fury, musy sacrifice points on Stone Skin or Shield Strike or Barbarian's nature. Ain't that easy as it seems

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

Honestly a nerf/tweak to Charmer/DK/Barbarian is the best thing it can happen for Elven community

More appropriate, isn't it? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

[...] even for people playing those clases

I wouldn't bet my pocket money on that, if I were you. 

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

people dont have much respect for players that play them since it dont take skill to kill everyone.

Here we talk about opinions, and all I can do is respecting what you said. But still, in MY modest opinion, Stun Cycling requires skills. And a good build for your class. Without even 1 of these, you'll never be able to cycle stuns. 

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

and also those classes are full of toxic players that just think they are the best.

I for sure have got many defects, but I don't rate myself as a toxic player :blush:. But now, jokes apart, i know what you mean. We have some like this in EU-Emerald as well. And such players are toxic independently on which faction they have chosen. Just ignore them, this is my advice. You'll feel better.

Edited by Higgings

Lol Dk isn't realizing that his class is OP, what's next? Warden's asking for more defensive skills? Warlocks asking for more stuns?

Firstly, u must know secret reserve working depend on hp regen. If u watch on that video, that guy have 300+ hp regen. And his skill secret reserve is 4/4. So its acceptable if he got regen like that. 

Secondly, secret reserve only working every 5 minutes. I repeat, 5 minutes!

Thirdly, DK must sacrifice to ench life steal on amulet, cape and ring if them want get maximun regen. Trust me, if DK not ench fully regen on accesory + not have buff hp regen from guild its very imposibble DK can get 150 hp regen. Secret reserve will be useless to DK. 

Forthly, secret reserve working in two ways. When you hp under 30% and 15%. With hp balance 30%, DK totally will get destroy by opponet if them cant make time to hold enemy and get regen for a moment.

I hope GM will stop making same mistake like what happened to rogue after them got nerf.

This just my opinion as user DK. 

Ilknightll

US Server

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I may agree, if we speak about Dks and Charmers, but Barbarians have only got 2 stuns. 

"Only"?? 2 complete stuns, one of them wich can be unstoppable as 7 yard, and their stun cycle with shield strike locks opponent for what, 8 seconds? 

Damage ratio is higher on elf side actually. Take a ranger for example, The only class in game able to Deal additional damage ( Thanks to his blessing ) depending only to a "luck" ( chance to trigger the skill ) matter. Not to count bds, which is gg if he fights vs any caster. So.....

Blessing was nerfed and sometimes does not work at all, hunters own them PvP with all their crowd control. They also have 12% extra crit wich can be considered as "blessing" since crit is double damage. You just said BD>casters?? really?? shaman, warlock and druid should be really dumb to let a BD hamstring them, im agree with the damage of hamstring/rush combo being too high though but casters own BDs... 

We have of course our damagers classes, but for sure this is not the case of Deathknights, Charmers, Or Barbarians*

Barbs with combat fury buff + defeat after chop deal too much dmg and +10s can nuke casters/or light armor after chargue from 7 yard, then shield strike (wich is not needed sometimes). Not even warlocks can stop them using dark circle on themselves since barbarian nature makes them immune to cc and dark circle does stun at 6 yard if using it that way

Charmers not dealing too much damage? :D Their passive knowledge of the deadman damage is ducking broken, and 2x dogs deal ton of dmg. You should PvP Lyzois on EU to see the broken damage charmers have at the moment :smile: He also heal crazy amount of HP and can full stun enemy, ask him about his build 

DKs deal lower hybrid damage but still too much for all they have in my opinion

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Here we talk about opinions, and all I can do is respecting what you said. But still, in MY modest opinion, Stun Cycling requires skills. And a good build for your class. Without even 1 of these, you'll never be able to cycle stuns. 

Making the build = 30 seconds, for stun cycling you just need 1 hour of practice and you are set lol, but ill respect your opinion as well

I for sure have got many defects, but I don't rate myself as a toxic player :blush:. But now, jokes apart, i know what you mean. We have some like this in EU-Emerald as well. And such players are toxic independently on which faction they have chosen. Just ignore them, this is my advice. You'll feel better.

I meant too OP classes migrate toxic players to them, most of them wich are kids that want play the unbalanced/unchecked stuff every patch. If developers bring back old counterattack of Bladedancer you will see many DKs/Charmers/Barbs going to elf side since BD is also easy to play as the trinity. Thats what  i meant

Sorry if this offenses anyone but we can see which side commentor plays the most. Mcs always (most of the time) saying that elfs need nerf and they dont. And vice versa

Omer,higgs u think overall balance. We others want nerfs so our classes would become op :pin3:

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Sorry if this offenses anyone but we can see which side commentor plays the most. Mcs always (most of the time) saying that elfs need nerf and they dont. And vice versa

Omer,higgs u think overall balance. We others want nerfs so our classes would become op :pin3:

I had no problem to say that druids are OP and BD in some circunstances. Long time i dont see MCs saying elves are OP, atleast in game. Most of the time they mocking them how they suck on arena, lol

Little correction, The only class having a 7 yards stun thanks to a relic is the Barbarian. A Deathknight has got no stuns working within 7 yards ( Thread of Darkness became a control skill because it is able to change the position of the opponent character, but does NOT stun ). Same story for the Charmer: Oppression works within 5 yards in case Great Relic of Inacessibility is added on that skill.

The healing part, it is like you said if these tards dare to put points on healing skills instead of Stuns: in this case, the only thing it happens is a longer fight, and not just a character becoming a god. Dks with 4/4 reserves must sacrifice points on Sharp Shadows or Blow of the silence, A charmer making Warrior's healing  5/5 must sacrifice points on Oppression or Call, and a Barbarian using points on Combat Fury, musy sacrifice points on Stone Skin or Shield Strike or Barbarian's nature. Ain't that easy as it seems

You are right about the first thing. But DKs can autosilence after pull anyway. Charmer stun on 5 yard right but dark prism can be enhanced to work on 7 yard, that + dogs is too much zoning potential even aganist warlock. You can max 2 expert skills and some no need to be 4/4 to be strong enough

35 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I understand taht this forum is neutral but most players that i see ingame

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Lol Dk isn't realizing that his class is OP, what's next? Warden's asking for more defensive skills? Warlocks asking for more stuns?

There is no op class, there are players knowing how to use them. It's quite different. Each player has his own Play-Style. 

40 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Only"?? 2 complete stuns, one of them wich can be unstoppable as 7 yard, and their stun cycle with shield strike locks opponent for what, 8 seconds? 

Define "Complete stun" and "Incomplete stun" please. I didn't get this part. 

47 minutes ago, koszpl said:

You just said BD>casters?? really?? shaman, warlock and druid should be really dumb to let a BD hamstring them, im agree with the damage of hamstring/rush combo being too high though but casters own BDs... 

You forgot necros ^^

And either being dumb or not, if a bd hamstrings a caster, the caster MAY have some problems 

51 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Barbs with combat fury buff + defeat after chop deal too much dmg and +10s can nuke casters/or light armor after chargue from 7 yard, then shield strike (wich is not needed sometimes). Not even warlocks can stop them using dark circle on themselves since barbarian nature makes them immune to cc and dark circle does stun at 6 yard if using it that way

Are you assuming these skills are maxed, or just at 1/4? 

Shield Strike is needed as a insta stun to make the enemy stop controlling the barb, an every pvp barb should have that at 4/4. And what lock would use his stuns while Barb has got nature actived? Why not using stone body till its buff disappears? 

54 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Charmers not dealing too much damage? :D Their passive knowledge of the deadman damage is ducking broken, and 2x dogs deal ton of dmg. You should PvP Lyzois on EU to see the broken damage charmers have at the moment :smile: He also heal crazy amount of HP and can full stun enemy, ask him about his build 

Man, there was a reason Of why I put the "*" after the sentence of Barbs, Charmers, and Dks not being damagers xd

I didn't say they are not damagers, I said that, compared to some other mc classes, are lower in damage. Nothing more 

58 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Why nerfing a class? It would just making it weaker and weaker, which will result as nothing changed in Player's disappointment matters. Why not buffing the "Weaker" classes, and give them a way to make stun cycling not too much annoying, instead? Some players have suggested many things about this already, all gms shall do is, at least, read those very useful suggestions. Mine, personally, was adding another Basic Passive Skill, in order to cure in part a faction's weakness. Like a little chance to resist buffs for Firstborn, or the chance to absorb 1 attack for Forsakens,  and so on.

Just now, Higgings said:

There is no op class, there are players knowing how to use them. It's quite different. Each player has his own Play-Style. 

there is really nothing hard in leveling reserves and stacking hp regen and watching your char healing 2k for 6 times. What play style? 

12 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

there is really nothing hard in leveling reserves and stacking hp regen and watching your char healing 2k for 6 times. What play style? 

Make it for PvP and make stuns to 1/4, and all it will happen is you being a Dummy without 50k health and without 0 def xd

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Make it for PvP and make stuns to 1/4, and all it will happen is you being a Dummy without 50k health and without 0 def xd

does it take 10 skill points to make reserves 3/4 or 4/4? you will still have enough to max silence. I don't know what are you talking about there are DKs in US sapphire that are unkillable with reserves build.

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

does it take 10 skill points to make reserves 3/4 or 4/4? you will still have enough to max silence. I don't know what are you talking about there are DKs in US sapphire that are unkillable with reserves build.

You won't be able to cycle stuns if your Silence is not at 3/4 at least. And sharp shadow ain't worth to use if it's not 4/4, due to low chance of work

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

You won't be able to cycle stuns if your Silence is not at 3/4 at least. And sharp shadow ain't worth to use if it's not 4/4, due to low chance of work

You don't need to cycle when you have 10-15k+ HP, you will still have a very long stun time.

Edited by Gladiator

7 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

You don't need to cycle when you have 10-15k+ HP, you will still have a very long stun time.

But then player won't have the right to complain anymore about the Stun Cycling of the class. And reservers seem to be nerfed in the next update.

Just now, Higgings said:

But then player won't have the right to complain anymore about the Stun Cycling of the class. And reservers seem to be nerfed in the next update.

Never complained about Stun cycles, many classes have stun cycles. But Reserves is just broken, and if you think not then you're in denial.

It seems that they tried but accidently buffed it and made it activate faster. Maybe they forgot that it heals 2k+

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Never complained about Stun cycles, many classes have stun cycles. But Reserves is just broken, and if you think not then you're in denial.

It seems that they tried but accidently buffed it and made it activate faster. Maybe they forgot that it heals 2k+

I do not think reserves are not broken. I also said to nerf them, actually. I wrote it even i some of my previous posts in other topics. I just think that Reserves only is not enough for a full pvp Dk. That's all