Suggestions regarding Nadir Dungeon

Thesamurai

Hello Developers , 

I would like to point out that only first position wins are getting counted as wins for the criteria to unlock nadir dungeons.Even Guilds which have been on second or third place in guild tournaments many times can do easy nadir only. 

It's highly disadvantageous for comparatively new guilds. Since they can not compete with other guilds or attract players to join them because its next to impossible to win first place when few top guilds rule in every server. They won't be able to grow like this. 

So, I would suggest counting second and third place wins in guild tournaments also. This would encourage new guilds into thinking they still have the chance, rather than disbanding and players running off to those top guilds. And even in such guilds, the number of players that can join are limited . 

Please give everyone a fair opportunity! So that both old players and new ones may feel they're still in competition . Thank you :) 

Edited by Thesamurai

That's a great idea because if you are in a lvl 3 guild there is no way to go to hard nadir while you are in it. If you let 2nd and 3rd place count as a win it would still be hard to get in the top 3 guilds in tour but low lvl guild might make it when they go for it. (Sorry for the crappy english btw)

I agree 100%! When the situation is like this where only one guild on the whole server is level 10, it makes it nearly impossible for lower level guilds to earn those tournament wins in first place. 

More than "New requirements", one thing I'd add is a reward for #4-5 too. This will increase the ammount of guilds which will try for a competition, and giving a possibility even to "little" guilds to try to get a reward. Of course  before doing that, tournaments rewards should be updated just a little bit, since Surprise Chests are very... very outdated now. Besides, it seems that guilds can participate to Easy-Normal nadir even if you didn't win any tournament ( perhaps the rules have changed? )

Let's hope they see this post. 

Nadir gives almost no guild points anyway i think its fair, if high lvl guilds spend stamina on that dungeon it will decrease their chances to win current tour. 

They should increase reward for being #1 tour winner before focus on other mean things, right now CC has almost no value 

Did you even read what I said? I'm not concerned about where high level guilds spend their stamina. I'm concerned about giving comparatively new guilds a fair chance. Everyday new people join this game, and why would they hang around if its completely hopeless for them.