What is your favourite TV show of all time and why?

Cybernem

Here's mine:

1. Game of thrones - Best show ever, I've never seen a show like got, great performance and high quality scene like the movies. You'll watch your favourite characters die and there's no justice, unpredictable and everything comes out as a surprise. There are politics, dragons, wolves and lots of sex. 

2. Breaking bad - A chemistry teacher that has lung cancer and now he is making meth and drug dealing so he can pay his medical bills and save money for his family before he dies. Breaking bad is a masterpiece and everything is so perfectly done, acting is best, better than most movies. 

3. The walking dead - It's not only about zombies, there are group of people that are trying to survive in zombie apocalypse and other group of people  who are usually more dangerous than zombies themselves. 

CSI: Miami
I love that show. It's unfortunately not aired anymore but I usually watch episodes on the Internet. Interesting, that I prefer to watch it with Hungarian dubbing. It's much better that way.
Crimes, corpses, mysteries... Everything an action TV series needs.

The plots are interesting and not at all predictable, the crime scenes are spectacular, especially that you know there's not a single piece of CGI. Everything is sculptured and made live on camera.

13 Reasons Why
I WOULDN'T SAY I LOVE THIS SHOW. Or at least not for what others like it for. I'm not that "Clay and Hannah, yay!" type fan. In fact, I didn't even watch all the episodes. (I am a boy, remember? Ain't got the time and butt for such things)
Every book I read, every movie I watch I like to search for the message and deep thoughts in them. And this series has a lot to think and talk about. Is there any situation suicide is an acceptable solution for? Who is responsible for such cases? What's the impact of suicide on other people who know the committee?

13 Reasons Why made me think. That's why I like it.

Merlin: It's a British TV series about the King Arthur Saga and the relationship of the sorcerer Merlin to him. In the kingdom Camelot rules King Uther Pendragon who has a son, Prince Arthur, and a step daughter, the Lady Morgana. Merlin is a young man who who has the ability to use magic and unlike other people who trained themselves to be able to use it, he was born with it to fulfil his destiny, which is to protect Prince Arthur who's the once and future King. However, the use of magic in the kingdom Camelot is strictly prohibited and the consequence is to be sentenced to death. 

From the moment on when Merlin comes to Camelot, he and Arthur can't stand each other but as the fate it wants, Merlin becomes Arthur's personal servant and a rather awkward friendship but also a close bond between those two comes to life.

Well just a short summery of the first 1-2 seasons, in total there are 5 and it's full of magic and fantasy, dragons, goblins, druids and everything you could imagine :D Everything in touch with British humour c: At the beginning the characters of Arthur and Merlin are young and a little childish but through all seasons they grow stronger and wiser and from season 4 on it becomes serious. 

Most of the people here are probably too old for it but it is my favourite TV series since 5 years or so and I kinda grew up with it. I used it to learn English, especially to help me to understand it when someone speaks x.x 

And as many movies about that saga exist, this one has BY FAR the best storyline, nice effects, the sword fighting scenes are extremely well done and also the actors fit in their rules perfectly.

Two quick photos xd

Merlin & Arthur

merlin-series-5-behind-the-scenes-5.2.thumb.jpg.0e14f11b24edcbe26dea49a4679b9ae5.jpg

Morgana

p0121stm.jpg.95feff024a2f5e5b917f37623156aa49.jpg

(She is the one on my profile picture c: )

Edited by Morgana

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

BBC series?

WTF is this new forum design? HATE it

Yes BBC series c:

I don't like the design as well xd but we will get used to it I reckon

This is what I find more scary, who is Jessie??Screenshot_2017-08-18-16-22-47.thumb.png.c6b57ce592f0e937a71dd29f45a41faf.png

Edited by Morgana

Wtf is the new design. I also had to reset my password.

Anyway, I don't really watch series all that much. However, not all that much doesn't mean never.

There are two series that I really like, which are Criminal Minds and The Blacklist.

Criminal Minds is about some special FBI unit, dedicated to arresting serial killers. Some on screen gore.

The Blacklist is about another special FBI unit, who work together with a rich, professional criminal. Watch for yourself, it's pretty good.

@Morgana sorry spamming your Notifications... I wanted just to put a like, but now I see we can react to each post... lel 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

@Morgana sorry spamming your Notifications... I wanted just to put a like, but now I see we can react to each post... lel 

Oh wow! A trophy for you!:pin2:

PicsArt_08-18-05.27.56.jpg

Support team now is using the forum now, it seems. If that means we can report players via forum now, by having a quicker answer, it can be op :ah:

10 hours ago, Morgana said:

Merlin: It's a British TV series about the King Arthur Saga and the relationship of the sorcerer Merlin to him. In the kingdom Camelot rules King Uther Pendragon who has a son, Prince Arthur, and a step daughter, the Lady Morgana. Merlin is a young man who who has the ability to use magic and unlike other people who trained themselves to be able to use it, he was born with it to fulfil his destiny, which is to protect Prince Arthur who's the once and future King. However, the use of magic in the kingdom Camelot is strictly prohibited and the consequence is to be sentenced to death. 

From the moment on when Merlin comes to Camelot, he and Arthur can't stand each other but as the fate it wants, Merlin becomes Arthur's personal servant and a rather awkward friendship but also a close bond between those two comes to life.

Well just a short summery of the first 1-2 seasons, in total there are 5 and it's full of magic and fantasy, dragons, goblins, druids and everything you could imagine :D Everything in touch with British humour c: At the beginning the characters of Arthur and Merlin are young and a little childish but through all seasons they grow stronger and wiser and from season 4 on it becomes serious. 

Most of the people here are probably too old for it but it is my favourite TV series since 5 years or so and I kinda grew up with it. I used it to learn English, especially to help me to understand it when someone speaks x.x 

And as many movies about that saga exist, this one has BY FAR the best storyline, nice effects, the sword fighting scenes are extremely well done and also the actors fit in their rules perfectly.

Two quick photos xd

Merlin & Arthur

merlin-series-5-behind-the-scenes-5.2.thumb.jpg.0e14f11b24edcbe26dea49a4679b9ae5.jpg

Morgana

p0121stm.jpg.95feff024a2f5e5b917f37623156aa49.jpg

(She is the one on my profile picture c: )

I remember watching this on german nickelodeon. Or was it RTL? Dunno but watched it on evenings! 

22 minutes ago, Raezer said:

I remember watching this on german nickelodeon. Or was it RTL? Dunno but watched it on evenings! 

Probably Super RTL:kawaii:How did you like it?

18 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Probably Super RTL:kawaii:How did you like it?

It was fine, I liked it and was watching some other stuff on there too, but I only got to watch when my family was away, otherwise they'd switch to another channel because nobody except me would watch it, got outnumbered. :'(

14 minutes ago, Raezer said:

It was fine, I liked it and was watching some other stuff on there too, but I only got to watch when my family was away, otherwise they'd switch to another channel because nobody except me would watch it, got outnumbered. :'(

Waw:panda5:you should try to finish it somehow it's amaziiiing!