[2017.08.14] Double event of the week: Might of Guilds and Rush of Knowledge! Get ready for Guild Castles capture!

Nightgale

guildevent_660x360_eng.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Fierce battles for Guild Castles in the land of Ayvondil will begin soon. Become fully armed, leveling up your guild and grabbing double profit, precious rewards and unique skill books only this week!

Prizes and offers are waiting for you:
- 15 finalists of the Guild Tournament (counts for the "Neverfading glory" achievement):
   places 1-3: the double amount of Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament;
   places 4-10: all Guild members will be rewarded with Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest;
   places 11-15: all Guild members will be rewarded with a Bronze Chest.
- A 50% discount on leveling up a Guild from level 1 to level 6 (less Guild Points needed).
- A 50% discount on learning all Guild skills (less Guild Points, Unity Signs and gold needed).
- A 50% discount on renaming a Guild.
- The double amount of Guild Points given for completing all Dungeons.

Also, during this week you can go to the guild Dungeon "Champion's Coliseum" of any difficulty level and get valuable heroic armor and empower relics. And it isn't necessary to have won the Guild Tournament to enter the Champion's Coliseum!

But there's even more!
- You can visit any heroic Dungeon and get an absolutely unique book with expert skill "Enhanced Penetration".
- In each Dungeon of high and heroic difficulty levels you can get expert skill books for every class (104 skills!). 

Events start: 14.08.2017 13:00 CEST
Events end: 21.08.2017 12:00 CEST

Good luck and see you in the game!
AIGRIND

Just now, Nihtgale said:

Also, during this week you can go to the guild Dungeon "Champion's Coliseum" of any difficulty level and get valuable heroic armor and empower relics

What does "heroic armor" mean here ?

:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I'll never understand why people think they are in the favour of Admins because they are buying Mcoins:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

19 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I hope i get good books this time, not like troll event :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Everyone gets what he deserves:pigface:

1 minute ago, Morgana said:

I'll never understand why people think they are in the favour of Admins because they are buying Mcoins:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Everyone gets what he deserves:pigface:

Yeah only mcoiner get drop, no justice gm ]:>

Who are u to judge i never mention that watt u open that rude subject! Very ugly from u to say i favor they favor! 

Is just my simple wish request all i wanted a d sigle wish haved from thjs game is that i posted early! 

U mention drops... By the way is all abouth luck I don't got good drop more than 1year so I don't  complain so u should learn not only mcoiners haves luck they too have unlucky! 

7 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Is it an update when I open up the Game and hit play or is the whole Warspear app getting update?

Is Event

Updated game later castles! 

Edited by DARKLORDESe

2 hours ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Who are u to judge i never mention that watt u open that rude subject! Very ugly from u to say i favor they favor! 

Is just my simple wish request all i wanted a d sigle wish haved from thjs game is that i posted early! 

chill :pin3:

If this event tells us anything, it's that devs telling yall nub guild less than lvl5 you have last chance to lvl up fast before update.

I'm still guessing why people both go off for a lag during a dungeon and kick me when the party is full. 

I think this week is going to be worst for me... as always

:wall:

Edited by Liidert

56 minutes ago, Turtle said:

So if High or Heroic Difficulty Mean Hard Drops aswell?

so Nadir Hard would Drop Books as well as The Pene books correct?

Pene books only in heroics

Leader of our guild said we will level up at the end of the week.

I was like: Yess! Guild castle wars await!

A moment later... I realised we are only levelling to 4, because we are only 3 now. :(

Sad story.

17 hours ago, DARKLORDESe said:

U mention drops... By the way is all abouth luck I don't got good drop more than 1year so I don't  complain so u should learn not only mcoiners haves luck they too have unlucky! 

Same story as mine :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: unlucky

2 hours ago, koszpl said:

How much penetration does the book give? 

Definitely not enough to worth spamming for it.

1 hour ago, Gagikralj said:

3-4% and noobs lvl 28 sells it for 500k 

Doesn't worth even 100k

Doesn't even worth 5k and throwing away an expert skill. Nor to be called an expert skill.

I can easily get 3-4% by a simple crystal reordering. 

If it was 30-35 percent, I would pay my ass out for it tho.

30 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Doesn't even worth 5k and throwing away an expert skill. Nor to be called an expert skill.

I can easily get 3-4% by a simple crystal reordering. 

If it was 30-35 percent, I would pay my ass out for it tho.

I'd pay my ass out for any of such passive skills, if you could put Points on it as it was normal expert skills ( and increasing its strenght as a conseguence ) 

2 hours ago, Aкasha said:

How much less AP to lvl up? Is it like a half less??

To level up 1-6, it costs only half (=50%, Nightgale as wrote it) as much. From level 6, it is the same price.