Hi help me please

Ritchie88

Idk what level items do you mean for beginner items but I can tell somethings about skill build. First make dark shield 5/5 , it decreases all upcoming attacks depends on your level and defence . Then you can make thorn of the death 5/5 for dealing some damage and make provocation 3/5 . Some people use full provocation skill because of healers' or damagers' aggro sometimes overcome your aggro but I think it is enough if you can deal some damage to mobs or bosses or if you use Great Relic of Menace  on that skill , 3/5 provocation will be pretty enough. 

3 hours ago, Omercix said:

Idk what level items do you mean for beginner items but I can tell somethings about skill build. First make dark shield 5/5 , it decreases all upcoming attacks depends on your level and defence . Then you can make thorn of the death 5/5 for dealing some damage and make provocation 3/5 . Some people use full provocation skill because of healers' or damagers' aggro sometimes overcome your aggro but I think it is enough if you can deal some damage to mobs or bosses or if you use Great Relic of Menace  on that skill , 3/5 provocation will be pretty enough. 

Ty omercix.

Should I buy exp boost item ? Or beginner wears,acsessories etc. What i must buy in shop. which one necessary for quests. Bcs i will play alone and i dont want to spend miracle coins.

3 hours ago, Ritchie88 said:

Ty omercix.

Should I buy exp boost item ? Or beginner wears,acsessories etc. What i must buy in shop. which one necessary for quests. Bcs i will play alone and i dont want to spend miracle coins.

Exp potions (Elixir of Knowledge) are useful, but they will last only 12 hours. Use them wisely if you plan to complete and report many quests at once (or within 12 hours). Beginner kits are very useful if you plan to work alone. With minions and/or potions, you should be able to handle almost anything by yourself. Do not worry about bosses with a red crown icon or dungeon quests. Those are not required to continue your progress and you can complete them at any time. You will not need to buy any equipments or weapons until higher levels. The equipments you get from quests will be good enough to get you through the first island and most of the second one. As far as enchantments, I think mana regeneration is first priority, especially at the lower levels. But you will be fine if you don't have any enchantments on your equipments, as long as you have enough mana potions and patience .

13 hours ago, Mecha said:

Exp potions (Elixir of Knowledge) are useful, but they will last only 12 hours. Use them wisely if you plan to complete and report many quests at once (or within 12 hours). Beginner kits are very useful if you plan to work alone. With minions and/or potions, you should be able to handle almost anything by yourself. Do not worry about bosses with a red crown icon or dungeon quests. Those are not required to continue your progress and you can complete them at any time. You will not need to buy any equipments or weapons until higher levels. The equipments you get from quests will be good enough to get you through the first island and most of the second one. As far as enchantments, I think mana regeneration is first priority, especially at the lower levels. But you will be fine if you don't have any enchantments on your equipments, as long as you have enough mana potions and patience .

ty mecha.

which one is good ;   spear+shield, mace+shield, axe+shield or something  else?

1 hour ago, Ritchie88 said:

ty mecha.

which one is good ;   spear+shield, mace+shield, axe+shield or something  else?

Hey.. There is only 2h-spear, so when u use spear, u cant use shield, although spear gives u much more dmg, u lose the certain percentage of def

On 14.8.2017 at 0:10 PM, Ritchie88 said:

İ am new  and i want to play DK, i will play for hunt pve. What is your advise, item, skill, beginner items. I will play in Eu Emerald, sorry for bad english ))

It also depends if u gonna make map 1, 2 or 3 hunting dk

• 2 weeks later...
On ٣١‏/٨‏/٢٠١٧ at 0:23 PM, Ritchie88 said:

Hi again, Im 21 lvl now. Can i take advice for dk wear guide. 2 gd + 2dd set  or gd+kronus which one is good for dk(pve hunt).

well i played dk for a long time, but i might be wrong here

if you manage to high amp your gear and have shield, then get gd+kronus or even full kronus for that hp regen and hp

because the amp will cover the lost of the armor set bonuses from dd, or even dd+gd

else

if you cant high amp then get gd+dd because you need that deff to tank mobs and bosses

Edited by FakeUser

• 3 weeks later...

Hoho, maybe its too late for me to reply. So many pro DKs here.

On 31/8/2017 at 4:23 PM, Ritchie88 said:

Hi again, Im 21 lvl now. Can i take advice for dk wear guide. 2 gd + 2dd set  or gd+kronus which one is good for dk(pve hunt).

Someone has sent me a message about same topic, u can also my bro. Mine GD helm and armor (increase Pdef)  + Kronus boot and glove (increase HP)