Addiction

Laurayjc

Playing for 12 hours straight today, ditching lunch and dinner, looking at phone while ignoring others, dying 16 time ( I was triggered cuz dying to mc hunters) finally lvl up to 15.was freaking happy andbirthday sad at the same time cuz I'm hungry :( . Never put so much effort playing since started a week ago( after leaving tibiame game then started warspear), at some point I was feel discourage  cuz at my lvl now I can't even solo camp leader for quest, literally weak -_-v but thanks to my savior at times I almost give up (xbluebirdx) I love you mi Amor for helping me everytime, I wisheven I could give you pizza cuz I'm eating it now Q(^_^Q). Miracle coins tempting me so hard cuz investing for sure make you strong but I choose theto hard way not to top up LoL stupid meand make myself miserable going theto hard way xd. As much as I can say 1st thing I do when woke up afterat a good sleep I go into the game, that's how my daily day start now. Addiction? I can say yes xd, what about you guys? Addicted enough? Kappa

After 3 months or so you quit, a month after quitting you come back and get really addicted, then you quit again after 3 months.

Cycle of hell.

23 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

After 3 months or so you quit, a month after quitting you come back and get really addicted, then you quit again after 3 months.

Cycle of hell.

Especially after an update. I'm waiting for the next one to drop so I can't play with whatever new is added.

1 hour ago, Nosotraes said:

Especially after an update. I'm waiting for the next one to drop so I can't play with whatever new is added.

yeh i especially enjoy it when they build up the hype so much that you actually yearn for new update only to find out that 70% of the playerbase cant actually play on the update.

On 13.8.2017 at 6:02 PM, Laurayjc said:

but thanks to my savior at times I almost give up (xbluebirdx) I love you mi Amor for helping me everytime, I wisheven I could give you pizza cuz I'm eating it now Q(^_^Q). 

That's one thing that keeps me playing :pin2: Isn't she being so cute?:ah:

10 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

yeh i especially enjoy it when they build up the hype so much that you actually yearn for new update only to find out that 70% of the playerbase cant actually play on the update.

More like 90%