bought account?

youmine1991

some friend to the player lennojx noticed an odd activity he isn't responding to them they say they talked real owner from finland he said he sold some think it joke as he spend long time for get 1# rewards so some want to know if email creation place n mc purchase country is same or not as some of his friends had given items they expecting to it to be back otherwise they would know if it's new owner so they stop talking about he sold many asked me to say this

Fact #1 Lennojx has been sold at least once already, including what you say it would be the second time.

Fact #2 The 'friend' from Finland aka Atte has scammed before so he also could be lying that he sold it.

Referring to what you ask: In my opinion it's your fault if you lend stuff to someone, knowing the risk that you might not get it back in future for any reason. Maybe some admin is so nice to check on it but if not, please don't be disappointed since it's not their job and they have more important things to do :/

Edited by Morgana

2 hours ago, youmine1991 said:

some friend to the player lennojx noticed an odd activity he isn't responding to them they say they talked real owner from finland he said he sold some think it joke as he spend long time for get 1# rewards so some want to know if email creation place n mc purchase country is same or not as some of his friends had given items they expecting to it to be back otherwise they would know if it's new owner so they stop talking about he sold many asked me to say this

This belongs to the Account Owner's Privacy. Even if they check out, I do not think they are allowed to tell you such infos. There is One way you can know if it is another player; if the account gets banned then it was ankther player. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This belongs to the Account Owner's Privacy. Even if they check out, I do not think they are allowed to tell you such infos. There is One way you can know if it is another player; if the account gets banned then it was ankther player. 

Other say new owner from usa I'm sure he bought barb too from Finland guy an barbarian named mythality idk spell << that barb have barb lvl6 10+ full reward rogue with bone winged lvl14 10+ shaman 16 10+ barb 26 or check his lvl n say barb lvl 26

True its up to gm to check and not allowed to say anything, but it kinda annoying see friends leave and see new people who not even worked on them to buy acc and pretend they did all, atte was good guy, it shame others use his acc now to troll