The scammer's unlucky day

Liidert

:hi:

A hero called Pudiseness (EU server level 3 druid) contacted me by personal message for to buy one of my item, dropped from a dungeon (double drop :happy: but only four people congratulated me in world chat :sad:), with four ethereal catalists (for who doesn't know it is a rare materials for to make for example melee weapons).
I'm always mistrustful :wind: and during the exchange that hero tried to scam me with four ethereal dusts (the picture is just like the purple essence).
I rejected it :dunno: and from that moment he didn't reply to me .
Beware from that kind of scam, guys! 

I can only advice you, first of all, to put him on your ignore list and pay always your attenction in every exchange you want to do in the future if you want to sleep during the night! :sleep:

That's all from your friend (or your enemy) Liidert! 

:bye:

Ps: if you think that this topic is interesting, please put "like" to this post and leave your comment if you want to share something

Edited by Liidert

3 minutes ago, Liidert said:

ethereal essences (for who doesn't know it is a rare materials for to make for example melee weapons).

They can craft everything except weapons bro :biggrin:

Anyway nothing new bro. They do not know how to earn gold, so they try these ways to fool people. 

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

They can craft everything except weapons bro :biggrin:

Anyway nothing new bro. They do not know how to earn gold, so they try these ways to fool people. 

Yeah, my fault... It was catalists :depressed:

And yeah, maybe they don't sleep during the night trying to find a way to realize their own plans of victory

Edited by Liidert

Has anyone done guide of "how to avoid all scams" like full bag trick, the one about giving 1111 instead of 11111, the wrong item this topic is about, selling (for example) 10 sets signs for 100k. Giving you 5 sets and you pay for all 10 sets and then they dot give rest 5 set.:cry2:

Then there are some (kinda) not scams like asking payment for help early and quit without helping.

(Sorry for any mistyping there might be)

11 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

selling (for example) 10 sets signs for 100k. Giving you 5 sets and you pay for all 10 sets and then they dot give rest 5 set.:cry2:

Well, in this kind of situation I wouldn't call it a scam but an absent-mindedness. 

A fair player like me would have give you the remanent of signs 

This is also another way of scamming. Can happen that you click 1 sign instead of 10, but sometimes it might be intentionally done. 

22 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is also another way of scamming. Can happen that you click 1 sign instead of 10, but sometimes it might be intentionally done. 

It happens to me too: instead to sell me two sets of signs, he tried to scam me selling me 11 pieces of them. 

Thinking that the exchange was completed with success, he left from game quickly... poor scammer :dunno:

For this reason we should pay attenction in every single exchange we do even if it needs some seconds more before to accept

Or just use market

I barely do trades. I even check when im trading with friends that i've known for a long time what they put up.

A good habit to have. :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

18 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Has anyone done guide of "how to avoid all scams" like full bag trick, the one about giving 1111 instead of 11111, the wrong item this topic is about, selling (for example) 10 sets signs for 100k. Giving you 5 sets and you pay for all 10 sets and then they dot give rest 5 set.:cry2:

Then there are some (kinda) not scams like asking payment for help early and quit without helping.

(Sorry for any mistyping there might be)

offtopic

Hi bro, come back darksoul guild (new name TSK) :pigface:

Guys, i once scammed someone when i had exactly 4 set energy catalysts lol, i trolled someone by saying i sold 5 sets, and then i put the 4th slot with fairy dust :haha:

after the scam i told him to give me back my fairy dust and energy catas :biggrin:

scam success

5 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Guys, i once scammed someone when i had exactly 4 set energy catalysts lol, i trolled someone by saying i sold 5 sets, and then i put the 4th slot with fairy dust :haha:

after the scam i told him to give me back my fairy dust and energy catas :biggrin:

scam success

:on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

However that Pudiseness tried to scam my guildmate using the same trick... 

:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: