Daria

[2017.08.10] Testing update 7.1. Guild Castles.

test_server_660x360.jpg

Test server is on, see you there!

Links on test clients:
Android 4.0.0 and lower http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.1/test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Android 4.0.3 and higher http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.1/test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.1.1/test/warspear.exe

All testers will be given 500 Miracle Coins on the account, and 100k gold on each character. Moreover, Courage scrolls will cost only 1 MC in Miracle Shop. Pay attention that these bonuses are only available on the test server!

You may post your bug reports here: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/188-bug-reports/

To learn more about castle captures you may from the recent video reviews on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/warspear/

See you in the game!

The list of guilds that had left applications to participate in the testing:

Nova                              Respektll                     Pride                            DarkEmpire
NoName                         Killers                          Allegator                      Nuclear
Nasledie                         LeAcHe                       Legion                         SiThLoRds
DS                                  ATLANTS                    Host                            Smiles
KoTuKu                          LightAngel                   Vantage                      TkillaBoom
Svoboda                         Evolution                     Melxi                           RedDragons
RENESSANS                  DEVILS                        Nirvana                       Edinstvo
Abstergo                         Pernicious                   Tornado                      Lapusiki
TSK                                Otmorozki                    VaeVictis                     karma
Warstorm                        ANCESTRAIS              AthenA                       THEMERCS
MagnaCarta                    ReBorn                       Sky                             Imperija
HARDCORE                    KaOs                          upnsmoke                    NewDarkVip
Strikers                           salvations                    Veterans                     TheCore
PolishTeam                     RIP                               ElixirPh                       HUYENTHOAI
SMOKERS                      AvZ                               WIN                            Nirvana
AoN                                 Decadence                  Nuclear                      Orion
ARHANGELS                   TRIADA                        BlowDeath                 Elven
Sex                                  HellFire                         ProJect                     Auuuuuuuuu
BladeFire                        Winchester                    ARHANGELS            yinyang

UPD Important news! If your guild leader can't participate in the testing, you may create a new guild and make a leader (and commandor) of your choice on the test server. There will be no punishment on joining new guilds, the limit of guild level for capturing the castle will also be disabled.

7 минут назад, Necromaa сказал:

Cant find link for andriods please share:angel:

40 минут назад, Daria сказал:

approximately at 15:00 CEST

Links on test client are available only for Android and PC. They will be posted here:
(when the time mentioned above comes)

16 минут назад, kishan_mage сказал:

I cat enter test server. How to  add our guild for test server?

Nd to make new guild in test or real server?

6 минут назад, vla-wot сказал:

Daria,  add Berserk guild, cant log

If your guild had not left an application beforehand, I can't help you.

1 минуту назад, kishan_mage сказал:

When it will be Opened @Daria..?

It is already opened.

29 minutes ago, kishan_mage said:

@DariaCant I even make new guild in test server?serverow to submit guild name so can log in next test server In case cant do so this time.

UPD Important news! If your guild leader can't participate in the testing, you may create a new guild and make a leader (and commandor) of your choice on the test server. There will be no punishment on joining new guilds, the limit of guild level for capturing the castle will also be disabled.

7 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Showing bug of server under maintainance....

1 minute ago, kishan_mage said:

Showing bug of server under maintainance...

49 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Daria,  add Berserk guild, cant log

1.PNG

SAME problem I m getting..Cant log in server ....

44 минуты назад, kishan_mage сказал:

@DariaCant I even make new guild in test server?serverow to submit guild name so can log in next test server In case cant do so this time.

Did your guild submit an application?

42 minutes ago, Daria said:

Did your guild submit an application?

Oops not..

Application time is over so what to do now?  Or cant do anything..

Edited by kishan_mage

8 минут назад, BennyBT сказал:

It was on the first page.

My bad, sorry. We've added it now.

8 минут назад, kishan_mage сказал:

Oops not..

Application time is over so what to do now?  Or cant do anything..

You can't do anything now, I'm afraid. But there will be another test in the future.

Pf sou da Guilda RIP lv 24 meu nome é Niwsteing WARLOCK não consigo entra no servidor test toda hora que estar em Manutenção! :crying1:

Edited by Niwsteing
servidor Test!

19 часов назад, Gladiator сказал:

Thank you!

I guess there aren't many bugs to delay the update :cat2:

Well, the update is not only about castles, though, of course, it is the main feature.

6 часов назад, demonko сказал:

when next server open?

I don't know that myself for now. :sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: