Guild Castles Beta Test!

Mecha

Sorry for the late upload and the audio quality.  I was delayed due to technical difficulties (again) but hopefully this will be good enough. 

Guild Castles Sneak Peek!  

Edited by Mecha

Thank you. I still feel it came out crappy, with the audio fading in and out, but it was the best I could do at the time

No, it wasn't a crap. There were logical thoughts and well made sentences. I was able to follow the whole reasonments you made in it. As I said in my comment, hope you carry on with the work! :bye:

48 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

better than my video :haha:

good job dude.

Thanks, you should've stayed for the second Castle, it was fun having this guy join the party Screenshot_20170810-035405.png 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

No, it wasn't a crap. There were logical thoughts and well made sentences. I was able to follow the whole reasonments you made in it. As I said in my comment, hope you carry on with the work! :bye:

Why thank you

If you want to see what its like from start to finish elasiri made a video of karma running though it all, sadly no commentary just music. After you capture the throne and defend it im assuming you get access to all the npc's and are able to start upgrading. Sadly none of that was on the alpha test.

28 minutes ago, Jackb said:

If you want to see what its like from start to finish elasiri made a video of karma running though it all, sadly no commentary just music. After you capture the throne and defend it im assuming you get access to all the npc's and are able to start upgrading. Sadly none of that was on the alpha test.

Yes I saw that video , thank you for info :ah: