Seal arena - Nerf life seal

nabnecro

When you die at 3v3 on seals arena, you have the option to use 1 life seal and instantly revive with ALL your HP, MANA and what is worse in my opinion: you revive with all your skill cooldowns reseted.

This allows players to bypass the cooldown of strong expert skills.

The result of this, are matches that revolves around mindless life seal spamming and mindless expert skill spamming.

My suggestion is to disable instant revive and make it so that you have to wait at least 7 or 10 seconds instead of the normal 15 seconds.

Or at least make it so that your skill cooldowns are not reseted after revive.

My fingers are tired of me complaining about this... It destroyed one of the most fun parts of the Arena for me and many others, which is Seals. I'm glad it's not an unpopular opinion. It's a new arena and it's just ruined by life seal spammers.

Just another thing along with win-lose pts that ruins Arena, and devs are pretty much careless.

• 1 month later...

No just delete this seal and Bring back old 3v3 this seal is bs for real im lifeseal spammer my seal never ends but yet its still annoying just bring back old 3x3 and thats all