Upcoming updates

Mayr

Guys I had some question on the update pattern 

1) Does the lvl of the halloween accessories aka life steal stuff, go up 2 lvls every year? (eg 24 to 26 and 28 this year)

2) Does the lvl of craft gears go up 2 lvls every year? (26 this year and 28 in 2018)

3) Any idea when lv30 will be released?

I think it depends on the max level that we have. Eg. If we remain 28 for halloween, I doubt that there will be 28 accessories, during the whole time I played warspear, there wasn't a single piece of equip equal to the max level at that time.

July 25  2016 craft gears lv 24 release

April 8  2017 craft gears lv 26 release 

So thats about 9 months

I've got my answers. This topic can be closed. 

Thanks

As I said, It was not released within 1 year.

It has to do with the whole development of the game itself - and yes, not only craft, but everything has a chronological order to be released;

I don't think the lvl28 craft is coming in 2017, as we have the Guild Castles, Horror Circus and Snow Boundary updates coming soon. But Its possible that they release some parts 28 already in this events, no clue yet.

As Reazer said, it has to do with the max current level, they can't release a new Halloween set unless they're planning to release another sets soon or have already released them. If they release hallo set 28, however, they will probably add Ice, Arena,.. soon - when I say soon, I mean in the upcoming updates;

I suppose the level 30 is coming with Azure Shallows - the last Ayvondil's map; 

Edited by Aкasha

7 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

I suppose the level 30 is coming with Azure Shallows - the last Ayvondil's map

Lvl cap was increased last year so I guess its going to be in second half of 2018 since devs already have a lot of stuff for this year with that said lv28 accessories for next year and this year we will get the lv26 stuff perfect ! 

Edited by UK

My theory is that they will not only bring out the old lv26 accesories but also some weird buffs to them. No point putting out the same events as last year as nobody will spend money to get them knowing new things will come soon. But to be fair, id rather see lv30 and the new city at avyondil to come out rather than the new classes.

also time travel event, this way they could make lv28 gear for halloween, bring new expert skills and bring a much needed update to the game.

what the new classes basically do is to add more time to the update process and they have to consider his new experts and jazz like that.