New Mcoin Option

Turtle

So I'm Getting sick Of Paying my Maid to Buy 10x + of 100$ Mcoins purchases because I'm to lazy to type in my Pw 10x

do you think you could add a 1000 option so i can just pay her once maybe twice if I feel like spending a lot ty 

IMG_2032.PNG

IMG_2036.PNG

Now I would guess that the stores themselves won't allow 1000 dollar in-game purchases. Because... that's a lot.

And worried parents who see that in the application description and think this game only wants money (seriously, have you ever seen a game with  the option to buy game money for $1000?).

Edited by TheCabbage
Actually a 250 dollar option wouldn't look like too bad.

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

So I'm Getting sick Of Paying my Maid to Buy 10x + of 100$ Mcoins purchases because I'm to lazy to type in my Pw 10x

do you think you could add a 1000 option so i can just pay her once maybe twice if I feel like spending a lot ty 

IMG_2032.PNG

IMG_2036.PNG

What is this??? Are u hasan ??:wow1:

41 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

Now I would guess that the stores themselves won't allow 1000 dollar in-game purchases. Because... that's a lot.

And worried parents who see that in the application description and think this game only wants money (seriously, have you ever seen a game with  the option to buy game money for $1000?).

Yeah and all that just cause somebody is too lazy.

2 hours ago, Raezer said:

Yeah and all that just cause somebody is too lazy.

My Maids fingers hurt when she types my password in 10-20 Times in a row it is quiet tiring that's why I pay her to do it. 

9 hours ago, Zurp said:

Yes, please I need it too:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:You got more mcoins than I have gold..

See everyone needs it