[2017.08.01] Restore characters deleted since 2014! Only during August!

Daria

54 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Do you get a second chance after death?

WUT ? we're talking about Warspear bro ! you're right WS is love WS is life XD

I think the reason why they have set the price to 4k mcoins is so

1) People don't delete the chars even if there is a way to restore, avoid abuse basically

2) To make money

3) Restore only chars that have unique and if its not worth 4k mcoins just create it again

4) We all buy mcoins on discount

4 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Do you get a second chance after death?

of course you do. you get to face the ants worms and bugs in your coffin for a final rematch.

right? right? guys?

hello? anyone there?

Hello I would like you to help me because I have all the data to reculperate my rogue that I lost a while back and the support is only asking for more information and it does not helpHello I would like you to help me because I have all the data to reculperate my rogue that I lost a while back and the support is only asking for more information and it does not help the reculpera the account I have like to prove purchase of miraculous coins in the account and more information poren still So I can not recover. the reculpera the account I have like to prove purchase of miraculous coins in the account and more information poren still So I can not recover.

Edited by Aкasha
visibility

54 minutes ago, Danielguedes said:

Hello I would like you to help me because I have all the data to reculperate my rogue that I lost a while back and the support is only asking for more information and it does not helpHello I would like you to help me because I have all the data to reculperate my rogue that I lost a while back and the support is only asking for more information and it does not help the reculpera the account I have like to prove purchase of miraculous coins in the account and more information poren still So I can not recover. the reculpera the account I have like to prove purchase of miraculous coins in the account and more information poren still So I can not recover.

Unfortunately, only the support team takes care of account recovery and we are not able to help you on this. I'm sorry.

3 hours ago, Mjtov said:

Weakness skill almost useless pls replace it with spell immunity skill for charmer

:smile:

Almost does not mean totally. No thanks.

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Make it 5/5 if you are a PvE player, dude :pin2:

If i make it 5/5 

I must make down heal and wolf and stun skill bro

On 2.8.2017 at 6:52 PM, Daria said:

And now you may divide this amount by two, if buying MC on weekends, as everyone always do. :advise:

And as I believe, this feature is not made for the majority of deleted characters, but for those that are of a high level and has any precious gear or items that can be, for example, sold for a considerable amount of in-game gold or that are of any other particularly value to the owner. Yes, it is not cheap if restoring any common char of level 15 with an empty bag, but there are unique chars that it took a lot of time, effort and luck to upgrade, and this option is precisely for such characters. 

Not to mention that it's even, from some point of view, quite fair to establish a high price for such feature. I still believe that you should always think twice before deleting a character, and if you still do it by being to upset because of the game, then (if you decide to return to it after a while) just face the consequences of your own mistakes, because no one ever forces you to delete your char. 

That rhyme in the first sentence made me high even though I do not smoke...:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Dieinpeace

16 hours ago, Mjtov said:

If i make it 5/5 

I must make down heal and wolf and stun skill bro

Well, that's exactly what everyone else has to do with other classes. You need to give up one for another.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 5:08 PM, Gladiator said:

Daria two weeks and no respond try to get a account back even tho I send screenshot showing I'm the owner I just don't remember the password because I erase the chars there's no chars all delete but I'm try to restore but no email back

time it's almost up 

• Daria unpinned this topic