[2017.08.01] Restore characters deleted since 2014! Only during August!

Daria

660х360.png

Hello there, warriors!

Good new for everyone who misses their deleted chars: only during August you can restore all your characters deleted since January 1, 2014!

We also remind that characters are restored only with those items that they had at the moment of deletion.

It's time for old heroes!
AIGRIND

It would be better if also dealer unsold items were restored :[ I remember I had there much chests n 15 dealer slots ): (okay I'm not sad :troll: but just for info)

Edited by Lyzois

1 минуту назад, REAPER сказал:

small question. IF the hero we restore has its name taken by someone else, do we have to pay coins extra for renaming?

No, you'll be offered to choose another name for your character for free.

2 minutes ago, Daria said:

No, you'll be offered to choose another name for your character for free.

Daria is someday restoring be for free? 

What about poor people who cant restore? Or someone who cant buy mcoins?

Hello my english is a little bad.
Do you need miracle money for restore?
We can unbind items?
Will the character be deleted after 1 month when the character comes alive?
Is this free?
When will it start?

I changed my character's e-mail.

Would that be a problem? 
I see 3999mc.

It has not been 2 years yet.

Edited by MahzunDruid
New Questions :)

1 минуту назад, Gagikralj сказал:

Daria is someday restoring be for free? 

What about poor people who cant restore? Or someone who cant buy mcoins?

There is a simple answer to that question: there won't be any need for you to restore your character, if you don't delete it in the first place. When we made this option, we specified that it is for Miracle Coins, and I doubt that it will be for free someday.

Just now, Daria said:

There is a simple answer to that question: there won't be any need for you to restore your character, if you don't delete it in the first place. When we made this option, we specified that it is for Miracle Coins, and I doubt that it will be for free someday.

Just now, Daria said:

Okay thank you for your answer :)

hello!

in the future will there be the possibility to restore characters deleted before 2014?

1 hour ago, Daria said:

We also remind that characters are restored only with those items that they had at the moment of deletion.

does this mean only the items that were equipped at the moment of deletion? so the inventory would be empty?

11 минут назад, Hamstring сказал:

hello!

in the future will there be the possibility to restore characters deleted before 2014?

does this mean only the items that were equipped at the moment of deletion? so the inventory would be empty?

1. I don't know about that, but it's doubtful.

2. No, the character is restored with everything that was on him and with everything that he had in his bag/inventory at the moment of deletion.

27 минут назад, Lashabi сказал:

@Daria,i know u will slap me or throw potato at me if I say "When is the Castle Update?":me_gusta1:

Hehe, but the thing is that I don't know that myself. The date is still very vague because the project is in development right now.

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Hehe, but the thing is that I don't know that myself. The date is still very vague because the project is in development right now.

Wait what !!!????:what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

mini question. there is a char i want to recover. i know its armors n weapons. but i cant remember the accessories. want to know if i should buy new or not. could you peek into and let me know?

1 minute ago, Ghostv said:

loool I thought it was free for this month. I went straight to restore my char. Now I'm so disappointed. How could I forgive the greediness of this company for a minute

Nowhere does it say its free

That would be way too unfair for those who paid already, dont you think?

3 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Nowhere does it say its free

That would be way too unfair for those who paid already, dont you think?

"Good news for everyone who misses their deleted chars" 

Yes, it doesn't say it's free, but I thought, 'cause I miss my deleted char xD

I'm not asking it to be free, I just confused it. And Imo it's already unfair that you have to pay 4k mcoin to restore a char. Overpriced af.

1 minute ago, Ghostv said:

"Good news for everyone who misses their deleted chars" 

Yes, it doesn't say it's free, but I thought, 'cause I miss my deleted char xD

I'm not asking it to be free, I just confused it. And Imo it's already unfair that you have to pay 4k mcoin to restore a char. Overpriced af.

If thats your main concern of unfairness... 

I don't mind that features like this cost alot at all

In fact i wouldnt mind if they increased the cost of everything cosmetic to decrease the price of everything else that is required to become stronger.

Don't you, game devs, think it's a waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo expensive? Lmao. In my country I would have to starve for a month to get a lvl 16 naked brb. lmao SO GREEDY

8 hours ago, Ghostv said:

Don't you, game devs, think it's a waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo expensive? 

The answer :

20 hours ago, Daria said:

There is a simple answer to that question: there won't be any need for you to restore your character, if you don't delete it in the first place.

Actually i was willing to pay a lot more (double or triple) of the current price just to see and play my old chars again. Why do people want everything free in this game? When you go out, do you say, a free coffee please. Can i have this food for free? Wow nice expencive clothes. Can i have em free? 

Edited by REAPER

I am not saying restoring characters should be free, but it's a fact that it might be a little... Too expensive...

It costs 4000 Miracle Coins, which measured in the currency of my country is around 10000 HUF. That is nearly a monthly pocket money of mine (Still a student... Yes, I get pocket money). And it's not a little amount of money.

So is it fair that I have to neglect things I love (chocolate, sweet drinks, going to cinema, etc.) for a month, just to be able to play with a character that I may have deleted for a reason I regretted since then? 

Don't get me wrong, I personally have no characters to restore. I am not that stupid. I just wanted to make a living example how much 4000 Miracle Coins are 

And now you may divide this amount by two, if buying MC on weekends, as everyone always do. :advise:

And as I believe, this feature is not made for the majority of deleted characters, but for those that are of a high level and has any precious gear or items that can be, for example, sold for a considerable amount of in-game gold or that are of any other particularly value to the owner. Yes, it is not cheap if restoring any common char of level 15 with an empty bag, but there are unique chars that it took a lot of time, effort and luck to upgrade, and this option is precisely for such characters. 

Not to mention that it's even, from some point of view, quite fair to establish a high price for such feature. I still believe that you should always think twice before deleting a character, and if you still do it by being to upset because of the game, then (if you decide to return to it after a while) just face the consequences of your own mistakes, because no one ever forces you to delete your char. 

48 minutes ago, Daria said:

And as I believe, this feature is not made for the majority of deleted characters, but for those that are of a high level  

Don't ever forget low levels :aggressive:

44 минуты назад, kishan_mage сказал:

@DariaIs it pissible we get a chance of discount on restoration of char in future????

Just a question!!!

I don't know that myself now. :dunno:

10 минут назад, kimkaa сказал:

Don't ever forget low levels :aggressive:

I do not dare! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Daria said:

And now you may divide this amount by two, if buying MC on weekends, as everyone always do. :advise:

And as I believe, this feature is not made for the majority of deleted characters, but for those that are of a high level and has any precious gear or items that can be, for example, sold for a considerable amount of in-game gold or that are of any other particularly value to the owner. Yes, it is not cheap if restoring any common char of level 15 with an empty bag, but there are unique chars that it took a lot of time, effort and luck to upgrade, and this option is precisely for such characters. 

Not to mention that it's even, from some point of view, quite fair to establish a high price for such feature. I still believe that you should always think twice before deleting a character, and if you still do it by being to upset because of the game, then (if you decide to return to it after a while) just face the consequences of your own mistakes, because no one ever forces you to delete your char. 

Daria what if someome stolen your account and delete your char as happen to me? is there any possibilite of restore your char by the support ?? Cause i didn't delete my char and well before i asked for this service and the support said we dont have that support yet. Anyway if that service have a cost of miracles coins sound better if you could make an accesible price and perhaps everyone will be happy with the old chatacters no matter if are low lv.

Getting your account stolen is only possible by you giving access to others to your account. Which is against the EULA. Since you've broken the rules in this way, why would they help you?

4 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Getting your account stolen is only possible by you giving access to others to your account. Which is against the EULA. Since you've broken the rules in this way, why would they help you?

Cause they stolen my account by ip 

6 hours ago, xkakarotox said:

Cause they stolen my account by ip 

Why would anyone hack into your pc and steal a gaming account? Hacking is a crime, I personally would not risk my freedom for such little things.

11 hours ago, BennyBT said:

surely they give all players a second chance?

1 hour ago, Urscrewed said:

surely they give all players a second chance?

Do you get a second chance after death?

13 часов назад, xkakarotox сказал:

Daria what if someome stolen your account and delete your char as happen to me? is there any possibilite of restore your char by the support ??

You should discuss it directly with the support team.