First expert skill?

I was willing to buy "Reserves" at first, but someone said it's weak 1/4 and recommend buying "Death call" first. So, what's the best? Will a 1/4 "Reserves" enable me to solo a boss being the noob I am? Any other option besides these two? 

2 hours ago, Ghostv said:

I was willing to buy "Reserves" at first, but someone said it's weak 1/4 and recommend buying "Death call" first. So, what's the best? Will a 1/4 "Reserves" enable me to solo a boss being the noob I am? Any other option besides these two? 

Deatch Call is a good choice for first skill if you want aggro multiple number of mobs like in labyrinth or dungeons. If you dont have  aoe aggro skill people will not want you in their party.

I totally agree on what Omercix said. If you aim PvE, then DeathCall is a must. Reserves are good, but requires to be lvled up and to have a proper build if you want it to work in the best way. 

Hopefully we have been useful. If you have got more questions, do not hesitate on asking! :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Higgings

6 hours ago, Omercix said:

Deatch Call is a good choice for first skill if you want aggro multiple number of mobs like in labyrinth or dungeons. If you dont have  aoe aggro skill people will not want you in their party.

Thanks, man. I'll definitely buy Death call.

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

I totally agree on what Omercix said. If you aim PvE, then DeathCall is a must. Reserves are good, but requires to be lvled up and to have a proper build if you want it to work in the best way. 

Hopefully we have been useful. If you have got more questions, do not hesitate on asking! :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Thank you. Yes, the replies are useful :) And yes, I have another question hehe

What's the best, physical damage only or mix with magical damage? 

Edited by Ghostv

4 hours ago, Ghostv said:

Thanks, man. I'll definitely buy Death call.

Thank you. Yes, the replies are useful :) And yes, I have another question hehe

What's the best, physical damage only or mix with magical damage? 

Mix Magic/Physical will make the dk "Old Style", since there are some skills which work with Magic damage also. But to be honest, our class can survive ( and pretty well, I'd say ) even without magic damage in the equip. 

So answering your question, both builds are nice, but mace/spear must have Physical Damage as first statistic and not Magic Damage.

For some more doubts, we are here! :panda4:

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Mix Magic/Physical will make the dk "Old Style", since there are some skills which work with Magic damage also. But to be honest, our class can survive ( and pretty well, I'd say ) even without magic damage in the equip. 

So answering your question, both builds are nice, but mace/spear must have Physical Damage as first statistic and not Magic Damage.

For some more doubts, we are here! :panda4:

Thank you again! No more questions :rolleyes: