Fix population

kyumaru

Pls fix population between faction! Its not fair play, they always get what they want, always win, always own all boss hunts, its not happened on US server but in EU too, it really hurt seeing 50 vs 500 :(

1. Quest in elf side is easier

2. Ranger can kill mob 3x faster

3. 1st island map in elf side is smaller

4. BG is closer from camp riff

5. Market is placed to right position near elf nadir gate, not in middle

6. Elfs have two range class, more advantage

7. Druid has extra skill for hunt (bees), that shaman only heal and protect

Now, look at 1st town of 1st island in Mountain clan, how many newcomer? very less almost none, but in 1st town of 1st island in firstborn, its like thousand of newcomers, i doubt with creator of this game, its really unbalanced

1. Quest in elf side is easier

2. Ranger can kill mob 3x faster

3. 1st island map in elf side is smaller

4. BG is closer from camp riff

5. Market is placed to right position near elf nadir gate, not in middle

6. Elfs have two range class, more advantage

Now, look at 1st town of 1st island in Mountain clan, how many newcomer? very less almost none, but in 1st town of 1st island in firstborn, its like thousand of newcomers, i doubt with creator of this game, its really unbalanced

I don't think mc quests should be made easier. Because most noobs can't survive mc first island for this reason, and mc are much better off without noobs. That's why the mc community is so nice and helpful :)

I play in sapphire server. So we don't have mc population problem as much as emerald I guess. But I agree about the imbalance in range class and farming.

1. Quest in elf side is easier not really

2. Ranger can kill mob 3x faster shamans can't die to mobs

3. 1st island map in elf side is smaller big island in mc side gave you strong legs

4. BG is closer from camp riff so we can reach it as fast as you

5. Market is placed to right position near elf nadir gate, not in middle most people are right hand, its common put things in right.

6. Elfs have two range class, more advantage mcs have two melee, easier hunting

7. Druid has extra skill for hunt (bees), that shaman only heal and protect earthquake reduce speed.

Now, look at 1st town of 1st island in Mountain clan, how many newcomer? very less almost none, but in 1st town of 1st island in firstborn, its like thousand of newcomers, i doubt with creator of this game, its really unbalanced can't say anything, u can be in all cities.

And elf players always defending this unbalance, wtf pls tell us the STATISTIC of population between mc and fb, i wanna see like i see in the game

It seems not only in the game that elf players is so many but this forum is full with elfs player too, thats why all comments always be against to defend their advantage. Demi Allah! By God! I felt how miserable playing mc, many new comer of elfs are noob but they always spam skills that really hurt, more people more power. Pls i wanna hear the answer of GM, i wanna know wheither if GM controling this game or not

When stealth was in un-downgrade, Mc growing up and looks balanced, but when getting downgrade, elfs start growing up again so fast, now quest bug on Mc land still not to be fixed, seems that elfs will more growing up fast more and more, waiting for update but we never know have to wait, maybe next 3 months? Next year? Many newbie of Mcs with 14 level staying on that level, cant continue their main quest, while elfs growing level up so fast, is it fair? I can predict the statistic of population, every month elfs got 20% increased population and most of them are rangers, now who is OP? Imagine in future, maybe 100000 elfs vs 99 mc in 2020. I really doubt with GM, or maybe GM playing elfs at WOW and they got many killed by Humans then GM angry and make this game better for elfs, look! Elfs very easy doing chainless cuz of outnumbered elfs, while Mc cant do that cuz elfs always hunting Genie all time, and Granite is frekuently free and easy to reach, in war battle they always come to granite, i know this forum is many elf players, and GM never listen us, the both are defending their OP, their advantage.

Sorry GM, i was blaming you too much, what i said its reality, im online everytime and i know the condition in game. Take a look in your monitor, data statistic, data records, thx.

My opinion:

I dont think GMs can do much about how ppl pick their chars. Back when I started MC was severly underpopulated mostly cause MC-side still had tons of buggy quests back then. For ones you couldnt get your free bag space reward cause that was bugged. That made alot of ppl leave MC. Another one was 2 ranged classes of FB had a field day with barbs and rouges who at this time were merely puppets wihout charge or stealth and no chance of reaching range classes though at this time druids had no roots, still melee had no chance in catching FB.

Now how ever MC-side is really strong if you ask me. Sure FBs faction skill is the best passive skill in the game and will be so after v3 too. And FBs rangers are still the strongest class out there (for now atleast) but as a faction I think MC is stronger then FB. And MC numbers have grown since barbs and rouges got better skills. I guess Rangers (even if thry werent the strongest class, they would be sooo popular) and FB population, menaing more parties and faster and easier leveling makes ppl pick FB even if they have a lvl10 MC first. Idk? Cause most older bugs and class disadvantages of MC have been fixed pretty good by devs if you ask me.

lol . nice driud have only root . and shaman have lightning blast and earthquake  who have extera skill ????? 

and this guy saying driud have  extra skill  :facepalm: :facepalm:  what a noob  :facepalm: 

Oh breakout! Read my text carefully, i mean skill for HUNTING :lol:

Shaman & druid have psy def skill

Shaman & druid have heal skill

Druid has bees that NEVER resist on BOSS

Shaman has earthquake and always RESIST on boss, i thought its bug thats why druid has 3 skills for boss, while shaman only has 2 skills for boss, now who is noob? Hmmm..

MCs are good though cause they got better skill for war and thats why MCs cavaran and legion are near so that ppl can call everyone who at legion and cavaran so easily while FBs,Kamp Riff are so far from north cavaran(where always MCs and FBs fighting), you can see on trade chat ppl are saying WARR!! GO ELF!! and after that ..NOob ELFS! GO WAR!! BLA BLA BLAHH...coz elves are more on Riff..

For good hunting..shaman just need lvl 5 hEal ,earthquake and earth protection which will make your heal like 270  but exactly its just 240  coz earth protection lvl 5 increse physical def  7% lol

MCs also can run at lab more easily than elves..with earhquake.. And shaman can tank thats why MCs got more HP than Elves.. So MCs got more advantages than Elves

And i dont know why MCs are not populated.. mybe because the land are so boring to see? haha .everyone will have their own reason.. So you no need to ask gm to balanced the popultion..

Shaman has earthquake and always RESIST on boss, i thought its bug thats why druid has 3 skills for boss, while shaman only has 2 skills for boss, now who is noob? Hmmm..

Hunting=kill players :facepalm:

Solo=kill bosses :facepalm:

Got it?

You are talking about farming SOLO, not HUNTING.

(This is just something i got in my head, this is OT. Hunting bosses and farming players :rofl: . I hobe they drop some good stuff for me 8) )

And root has low working % on bosses. (My experience). Under 10% for it work.

lol . nice driud have only root . and shaman have lightning blast and earthquake  who have extera skill ?????

because trying to explain in text is to hard for you, il show you a picture:

Опубликованное фото

see that skill in the middle? yes, druid`s do have another skill that they can use other than roots, learn your class before posting.

Hunting=kill players :facepalm:

Solo=kill bosses :facepalm:

Got it?

no, nobody get`s it, people do not go around saying "let`s go solo eye" "let`s go make a party to solo alien" .

they say farm or HUNT.

most people with a brain have understood that druid skill insect swarm and barksin are both useful to HUNT bosses, while shaman earthquake 80% resist, and earth protection which work`s almost exactly the same as barkskin, unless insect swarm has a 80% resist, then kyumaru is right, druids got 2 skills valid to hunt bosses easier than shamans + 5% heal and dmg.

because trying to explain in text is to hard for you, il show you a picture:

Опубликованное фото

see that skill in the middle? yes, druid`s do have another skill that they can use other than roots, learn your class before posting.no, nobody get`s it, people do not go around saying "let`s go solo eye" "let`s go make a party to solo alien" .

they say farm or HUNT.

most people with a brain have understood that druid skill insect swarm and barksin are both useful to HUNT bosses, while shaman earthquake 80% resist, and earth protection which work`s almost exactly the same as barkskin, unless insect swarm has a 80% resist, then kyumaru is right, druids got 2 skills valid to hunt bosses easier than shamans + 5% heal and dmg.

OK, thanx. I fought he was swapped those 2 things. My fail.

I dont say that druid haven´t extra skill. Just fought that he meant skills to pvp/killing players instead farm. :blush:

LOL :crazy:

1. Quest in elf side is easier2. Ranger can kill mob 3x faster3. 1st island map in elf side is smaller4. BG is closer from camp riff5. Market is placed to right position near elf nadir gate, not in middle6. Elfs have two range class, more advantage7. Druid has extra skill for hunt (bees), that shaman only heal and protectNow, look at 1st town of 1st island in Mountain clan, how many newcomer? very less almost none, but in 1st town of 1st island in firstborn, its like thousand of newcomers, i doubt with creator of this game, its really unbalanced

1 Yes quest on mc quests are harder but that makes all noobs come to fb what makes mc more skillfull players.

2 Because of bless but rogue can use atack from stealth and gouge than repeat stealth atack and in circle. Barb can make him do not atack and then kill it (i dont know all barbs skills) shaman is not so good at untouched killing.

3 also making noobs go to fb because of too much walk on mc side.

4 ok u are right and we are protected by friendly mages there.

5 U are going to be angry because of position of something in nadir? Ok armour shop is on left to mc side

6 as someone said u have rogue and barb so they are better in hunt.

7 no reply for that its true.

8 all are coming because fb is overpopulated. They know they wont be too much disturbed and they know its easier

back to topic...

how do you plan to fix population? put a arrow saying you to choose one team and put a very little option to enter other team? give free mc to who enter one team? pay 5$ to enter other team? isn't anyone fault if new players choose one team instead of other. if you read rules, you should create just one account, the imbalance people talk is cause they create other accounts to play other faction.

5 U are going to be angry because of position of something in nadir? Ok armour shop is on left to mc side

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 rouges and barbs are better in hunt

how? Im not expert in melee classes but to me barb and bd seems like equal tanks? I guess a 1h barb can tank slightly better maybe? But bd has great melee dmg + really good parry and def. So ill call that even.

now dps classes. How is rouge better then ranger? In hunt dps is everything for damage classes and with ranger doubleing his dmg half the time I dont see any reason how rouge can out dmg ranger when its just swing and miss for all your worth.

I support kyumarus case. Druid is way better BOSS support then shaman

So i have conclution, fix earthquake to make NO RESIST on boss, because as far i know earthquake never effect to evade or abusing BOSS hunt, so what is your purpose to make earthquake resist? Pls give us reason, dev!

So i have conclution, fix earthquake to make NO RESIST on boss, because as far i know earthquake never effect to evade or abusing BOSS hunt, so what is your purpose to make earthquake resist? Pls give us reason, dev!

I dont think that no resist gonna balance the population, but who know? Maybe you right, and its gonna be balanced.

I dont think overpopulation is really a big deal because I really dont know what others think about this its just my opinion but as a mc its really fun to kill elves. But as an elf its kinda boring killing mc thats why you dont really see alot of elf just hanging around t1 for kills and If it wasnt for chainless quests and stuff very few elf would actually set foot in mc territory  :diablo: And like someone above said I wouldnt mind keeping the lazy rich snobs out of our community  :good:

@sulti i think overpopulated it makes big issue:

1. Unfair play, elfs owning all

2. Mcs are hard to enter ghosh village

3. Mcs have no chance to hunt BG, cuz when war in BG elfs always coming faster cuz its near from camp riff

4. Elfs always camping with longer time

5. Elfs easy doing chainless

6. Almost boss of elf lands aren't free, elfs hunting there all time, where in mc land, some bosses are frecuently free, no one hunting

7. Mcs hard hunting Animated Armors when they are more than us

So Mcs only standing on town and rather hunting laby, that makes me hurt is when elfs win cuz of overpopulated

@SNP you again, why some elfs always having noob brain, read what we were talking about! When we were talking about druid is better than shaman in hunting boss, so conclution is balance earthquake like insect swarm, that's reducing speed atk.

Sorry i'm using mobile, so i can't quote any messages, i think only people with brain can understand what we are talking about, thx

@SNP you again, why some elfs always having noob brain, read what we were talking about! When we were talking about druid is better than shaman in hunting boss, so conclution is balance earthquake like insect swarm, that's reducing speed atk.

Topic name: Fix population.

And relax. Its a game. Even if you more clever than somebody (Including me), it dont allow you to call them noob.

And Earthquake reduce meele atk speed, but not range. (From Bloodylipas shaman spellbook.)