Mcoins

Metamorphine

Hey guys,now that i was so lucky to win this competition i would like an advice on how to spend them wisely (miracle coins) my goal is to make gold,but im somehow addicted on opening the surprise chests and its kind of low chance on nice drops. :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Metamorphine

xd opening chest is cool and can get good drops, so often it's not a waste of money. I like opening chests as well and perhaps would spend all my mcoins in it if i had, but i would wait event chests and event offer.

Also don't forget the few op things u can do with mcoins: like adding 1pocket for 1miracle coin on each of ur char, unbinding 1 item for 1 mcoin, and buying slots for books

(if u have lvl 20 u want to keep lvl 20 for farm or arena for instance, buying some slots for expert skills who are nice at 1/4, like dmg skills for instance, is very op: mage barrier 3/3 and all dmg skills :biggrin:)

If u want to make gold, well the best thing is to look at the gold/mcoin ratio of the items u can sell: in US elf for instance u can buy stalls 79mcoin and sell 7-8k, while if u buy signs during offer u buy 220mcoin and sell 13k.

If u are patient buy items for wich the offers are rare and sell them like 3 days later, sometimes u can get more than 100g/mcoin on US elf.

Last u can "sell mcoins" by selling any mshop item at fixed price like 80gold/mcoin (again US elf), it's often a good ratio and players are happy to buy anything in mshop that is usually expensive (and watch the usual price of what they buy so perhaps u can find good item to sell)

good luck, on congratz on winning the contest!

Hola, cg on your mountain of coin! Hurrah!

Chests is a quick way to meet disappointment if you ask me.. sometimes can luck.. most of the time you'll walk away with less than what you would have made selling the chests or items with that coin. That's my experience with chests anyway.

Otherwise, see peclebs reply above :drinks:

11 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Hola, cg on your mountain of coin! Hurrah!

Chests is a quick way to meet disappointment if you ask me.. sometimes can luck.. most of the time you'll walk away with less than what you would have made selling the chests or items with that coin. That's my experience with chests anyway.

Otherwise, see peclebs reply above :drinks:

10k mcoins and all I got was horseshit so yea I approve your statement :like_a_sir1:

On 7/27/2017 at 1:44 AM, Pecleb said:

100g/mcoin on US elf.

Since the Chn fellows have invaded the market the general ratio is like 60 to 1 from where I use to easily convert 80+ :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: