Charmer role in party

Well since charmer is useless to party and nobody wants take him I will give some tips to devs what he should change. First of all charmer heal should be unique heal not similar to shaman to boost tank in party, second thing get taunt in expert skills to be able tank because heavey armor low dmg is not needed to pt and third thing devs should invent some eq like heavy armors with magic dmg to charmer future set because his dmg is really low...

37 minutes ago, Xallen said:

Well since charmer is useless to party

Excuse me? :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

First of all charmer heal should be unique heal not similar to shaman to boost tank in party,

Its heal is unique... just weak. The only buff I'd do is increasing the ammount Healed. 

second thing get taunt in expert skills to be able tank because heavey armor low dmg is not needed to pt

It is not a tank :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: there is no point imo to add a Tank skill as expert and not as basic. 

38 minutes ago, Xallen said:

third thing devs should invent some eq like heavy armors with magic dmg to charmer future set because his dmg is really low...

This can be a nice idea. 

For the damage, try to use a Physical damage mace* ; you should see your damage increased

*The mace should have also Magic Damage as statistic 

So if its not a tank and shaman or necro outscale him in everything in support role so tell me where is his place in party... That buff is not increasing amounted heal just replacing it with worse.

8 minutes ago, Xallen said:

So if its not a tank and shaman or necro outscale him in everything in support role so tell me where is his place in party... That buff is not increasing amounted heal just replacing it with worse.

Damage dealer ( dogs ), stunner, tank's support.

Do not forget it is a new class we are talking about.

6 hours ago, Xallen said:

Charmer/Necro parties can do a lot with decent players. 

If your pt has charmer and shaman then work out who in the pt will be requiring which heal and commit a little more focus. If necro and shaman and charmer in pt then one accidental overwrite is no big deal. Depending your adventure.. party balance.. this is 101.

I see what you're saying about making warrior heal tic independant of shamans.. This would be a nice thing for charmer invites and I can't say I wouldn't be happy if it changed in this way. At the same time I like the way that it is.. I wouldn't want to see charmer cornered as just another 'heal' class which is what I think many are confusing it with now..

I hope and I'm sure we will benefit from more skills similar to eye of darkness, single target or aoe buffs, debuffs.. it would be too much if charmers last 2 experts included any kind of damage or control..

2 hours ago, Mjtov said:

Charmer need a skill like tanks to monsters attack him for tank role

Nah. Leave charmer as a support class. They could have added a taunt skill as first, they didn't, so it is clear they are not tanks.

And why also adding a taunt? They would be another kind of dk ( maybe stronger ). 

Edited by Higgings

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Nah. Leave charmer as a support class. They could have added a taunt skill as first, they didn't, so it is clear they are not tanks.

And why also adding a taunt? They would be another kind of dk ( maybe stronger ). 

Yes it will be stronger :hehe:

Physical charmer with dogs is really good for party. Charmer also have def buff that can stack with shaman. Can help runner run with aoa stun. Charmer is a good party support. Just hope the Charmer in your party knows what they're doing lol.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:18 PM, Gladiator said:

Charmer with full dogs seems so much fun in pve.

it's super in dg, you can easily crowd control and let doge and skills fly for much dmg in the end.. with a great def buff for tank.. really feels helpful to party and ofc that makes a better play experience

• 2 weeks later...

They added new bird skill for chamer, it heals a nice amount of heal at 4/4, also u can heal ur pt mates without worrying aggro ing mobs since technically the bird heals that person

Yea you can cast it on them and it's protective. You get attack and the bird automatic attack whoever attack you. The best minion in Warspear. Magic build is perfect for that skill.

It heals like a necrl and the buff you get is a purple feather.

Charmer can pretty much be anything you build it to be, and with the new update releasing it only makes charmer more op in solo dg or/and arena.

So wich weapon deal more dmg? Staff , magic mace or phys mace? I have bird 4/4 but it doesnt seems deal much dmg since the bird doesnt do many tick like the dog, and can charmer replace necros heal? Just Confuse to choose to become a healer or dmger now, cz i dont have much money to amp, 

So wich weapon deal more dmg? Staff , magic mace or phys mace? I have bird 4/4 but it doesnt seems deal much dmg since the bird doesnt do many tick like the dog, and can charmer replace necros heal? Just Confuse to choose to become a healer or dmger now, cz i dont have much money to amp,