[2017.07.24] The week of bounty, everyone!

Daria

Kind off topic here, but I want so bad to play on the server test and try skills and things I can't on normal server. Where can I find the link to the server test of this Castle update? 

7 hours ago, Ghostv said:

Kind off topic here, but I want so bad to play on the server test and try skills and things I can't on normal server. Where can I find the link to the server test of this Castle update? 

They open the test server and post the link to download a couple of days before releasing the update. And there is no guarantee that there will be those xp potions 1k/1 mcoin or free books again, once they were available due to the release of the new classes and their skills (for test purposes). Then If the objective of the test server is only testing the Guild Castles, I'm afraid there won't be those items available. Let's wait to see.

36 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

They open the test server and post the link to download a couple of days before releasing the update. And there is no guarantee that there will be those xp potions 1k/1 mcoin or free books again, once they were available due to the release of the new classes and their skills (for test purposes). Then If the objective of the test server is only testing the Guild Castles, I'm afraid there won't be those items available. Let's wait to see.

If the only reason they gave ppl those boosts was to test the new classes and skills, yeah, I'm pretty sure there won't be it anymore. :( Btw they have to enable us to test expert skills. Right now I only buy whatever people say is good. I don't like that. Thanks for the reply  :smile:

ppl in US say it's possible to drop troll at dg 12.

According to the first post that's not possible, and i think it's not fair if every low lvl could drop it. (even though i'd love it :D )

Is there any bug, or are they just trolling ppl?

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Nice... Snorlar next in Dungeon please 

dragonborns back in arena or Guild Tournament Dispenser.

IMG_2014.PNG

200-300k in elves :lol_crazy1:

5 hours ago, Ghostv said:

If the only reason they gave ppl those boosts was to test the new classes and skills, yeah, I'm pretty sure there won't be it anymore. :( Btw they have to enable us to test expert skills. Right now I only buy whatever people say is good. I don't like that. Thanks for the reply  :smile:

You're welcome.

Too bad i work in night shift this week so no time to dungeon,and since im low level i cant either. So i play with my girlfriend when i have time "questing mostly" but its nice anyway.

Guys are you sure there is double drop rate in technoplis heroic? Because it doesn't seem like it has. 

I personally ran more than 70 runs and got only 1 weapon drop. Other friends ran like 100 times and got only 2.

Totally we did more than 2m GP from Technopolis and the drops we got could be counted on one hand.

It's getting frustrating.

7 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Wow so funny :i_am_determined1:

Sorry, I am an annoying guy with no real sense of humor.

Edited by BennyBT

• Akasha pinned this topic
On 27.7.2017 at 4:41 PM, UK said:

This is it ! 

Packing my bags 

Ticket to EU please !

What country in EU=Europe would you like to get ticket to

• Akasha unpinned this topic
On 27/07/2017 at 3:41 PM, UK said:

This is it ! 

Packing my bags 

Ticket to EU please !