Sad story: Lost some gold

Gladiator

Hi...

This is embarrassing... I know.. don't laugh please. :okay:

Today around 22:40 CEST I accidentally pressed "SELL" in the dealer for an item that had 29,999,999 as a price, I lost 165k as a fee. :cray:

I just wanted to check what's the max price possible to sell stuff and what's its fee, but I accidentally pressed f2 (sell) instead of f1 (cancel). It's dumb but don't laugh.:must_resist1:

If there is any hope of getting the golds back I can provide the character's name and the server, or tell me if I need to contact support, if there is no hope, show some support: 1 like = 1 prayer

Edited by Gladiator

54 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Hi...

This is embarrassing... I know.. don't laugh please. :okay:

Today around 22:40 CEST I accidentally pressed "SELL" in the dealer for an item that had 29,999,999 as a price, I lost 165k as a fee. :cray:

I just wanted to check what's the max price possible to sell stuff and what's its fee, but I accidentally pressed f2 (sell) instead of f1 (cancel). It's dumb but don't laugh.:must_resist1:

If there is any hope of getting the golds back I can provide the character's name and the server, or tell me if I need to contact support, if there is no hope, show some support: 1 like = 1 prayer

AHAHAHAHAHA :haha:

cough* i mean,

aw feelsbadman :kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

aww im so sry, just don't know what to say

oh yes, just a stupid question... so did u find out? 29,999,999 is the max price?:biggrin:

:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

15 hours ago, Pecleb said:

aww im so sry, just don't know what to say

oh yes, just a stupid question... so did u find out? 29,999,999 is the max price?:biggrin:

Find out yourself. :cat2:

11 hours ago, Jzargo said:

now buy your own item bro  :troll_face1:

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

4 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

And this is why you should never carry all your gold in your pockets.

Well, it's not everything, but still hurts.:panda2:

I feel bad for you Ameen:ping4:

But the answer is probably going to be the same as always, that you should pay attention to what you are doing:too_much_cuteness:

Awwww shuet, 165k that hurts:crying1:

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

At least you did not sold for 99,999,999 :pin7: Hope someone buy that item :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I wish I did for 99,999,999, because I would probably not have enough gold to pay fees.

But I was selling stuff for 2999, and I had the idea to check for 29,999,999.:facepalm1:

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

Awh man, should have used your mouse intead of a keyboard.

I'm used to using it.

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

I feel bad for you Ameen:ping4:

But the answer is probably going to be the same as always, that you should pay attention to what you are doing:too_much_cuteness:

Awwww shuet, 165k that hurts:crying1:

Well, I'll try. Yeah 165k is a lot, it brok ma hart. :cat7:

Edited by Gladiator

On 7/23/2017 at 2:40 AM, Gladiator said:

It's dumb but don't laugh

I did not laugh really !

Spoiler

I said I didn't  -_-

I sure none of you would have done this.  Sold Item > opened the market to see if your item is on top and bought your own item by mistake :hopeless:

I did that.

Actually, a secret: I bought my killer clown costume for 2 gold. Some idiot put it there to transfer, I guess..

2 часа назад, Gladiator сказал:

@Daria Please, is there anything that can be done?

Oh, forgive me for not responding at once. :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I'm sorry but there is really nothing I can do here. From time to time players write with similar issues, and of course I sympathize with all of you, but I cannot return anyone's gold or gear. There is a strong policy against it in our company, and I simply can't help.

The only thing I can do is to somehow help preventing such cases from happening in the future by asking devs to implement additional confirmation after putting an item up for sale.

I know that it won't help you, but I hope that still its-something.jpg

22 hours ago, Daria said:

The only thing I can do is to somehow help preventing such cases from happening in the future by asking devs to implement additional confirmation after putting an item up for sale.

We have been asking this for years, especially when you accidentally click on those mcoin items that just randomly pop up like unity pot, arena pot, damage spheres etc

Spoiler

I know it was intended to trick you into accidently purchasing it, but devs wont say so am playing the same game .....:hehe:

• Daria locked this topic