[Old Topic]Hotkey problem(review)

Baryon

I think a lot of players have alrdy tried to notify our beloved developers(:blush:) about this problem with very limited number of hotkeys. Still,I insist all to review this problem a bit

[1] Presently Each class has 5 basic skills+7 expert= total 12 skills(except for 4 newest classes). But total hotkey=9( its alwasy 9 i think)..again most of players has newest arena skills(+2)      Again players keep their HP pots in hotkeys. So,total abt 15 hotkey is good(:ah:). But as i know its unrealistic. So,I think adding only 2 hotkeys is good enough to use more skills to make battles more interesting. ( i know some skills are passive. Still 2 hotkeys would nt be that bad :gtfo:)

[2] If Arena skills could be activated from skill panel instead of hotkeys ( its really annoying asf to bring it in hotkey after players die and use and assign Class skill again)it would do good to players I hope :pin3:( Like heirs activate guild skills without assigning in hotkey panel now)

THIS SUGGESTIONS ARE OLD BUT STILL I INSIST FOR EVERYONES FEEDBACK TY ALL :drinks:

Once again, find your very own skill build and less hotkeys make it more challenging and interesting. Otherwise everyone would have the same skill set up (but a different use of skill points). 

So...you have to decide which skills are the most important ones to you. As I can speak for myself, I can deal with 9 hotkeys and I don't need more.

This situiation make classes with passive have more advance than classes without passive, bcs it don't need to be inserted in hotkey

I think passive skill should need to be inserted in hotkey to be activated, or devs should give every classes a passive skill in future.

Why do every class need passive skill? 

This advantage/disadvantage/difference between classes makes the game more interesting and challenging. Some can use all of their skills, some cannot.

27 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I just think there should be a separate slot for pots and buffs.

:ah:this idea is way better than inserting hotkey

50 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

dont increase amount of slots, but let arena skills be usable from the bag.:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

This:facepalm1: but i already used mine so dont make a big deal...

Edited by DeadFlowers

38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

*Slowly walks*

you are aware they won't put more hotkeys, aren't you? :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

A year ago they said there is no way they were going to add archer class to mcsakens... And look now.

4 hours ago, BennyBT said:

A year ago they said there is no way they were going to add archer class to mcsakens... And look now.

Touché :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

*Slowly walks*

you are aware they won't put more hotkeys, aren't you? :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I remember a topic where they said they know the problem and when more skills come they have something on mind 

36 minutes ago, koszpl said:

I remember a topic where they said they know the problem and when more skills come they have something on mind 

If you are right, then I can't wait to see it! :pin3: