Facebook Rant/Explanation

Mecha

Hey so, you might have noticed that I had to keep making new Facebook accounts. I'll try to keep this short. 

I lost my first Mecha Saiyan account years ago, because I'm "not allowed to make fictional character accounts". They wanted me to upload my Photo ID and prove Mecha Saiyan was my real name.  Made another one, many months later, the same thing happened. Once I started doing YouTube, I decided to try again. Facebook was a good way for me to keep in touch with everyone and to share my "content" and thoughts/ideas with people. After a long while, Facebook started to ban me simply for posting in groups too much (spam-detecting bots are dumb). Finally I got tired of having to start over, re-upload pics/vids, re-adding friends, rejoining groups, etc. So I decided to make a Facebook Page (different from personal accounts) because Pages based on fictional characters ARE allowed. I spent money (too much) in ads, trying to promote my Page and get people to join my growing community. Ultimately, after spending money on ads, getting hundreds/thousands of views/likes, I lost everything. Apparently Facebook issued some kind of a IP ban, where if I try to log in or create any account with the Facebook app, I automatically get my account disabled. 

So basically, I got tired of Facebook and said "screw it". Later I decided to give it another try, but any time I try to post in groups I would get disabled and they would ask for a face pic. When I upload my face pic, they would either ban me, or say I need to provide Photo ID to confirm my name. 

Somehow my phone encountered a glitch that disabled my microphone but only when voice recording (but it works fine when video recording with camera or on phone calls) and I had to factory reset my phone as a last resort. I lost access to my Dokkan account (would make the story even longer) but I ended up having to try my old disabled FB accounts to try to get that Dokkan account back. Somehow, some way, I was able to log the VERY SAME ACCOUNT that my Dokkan account was linked to (got my Dokkan account back, yay) but what's more interesting is, that Facebook account had was administration of my OLD FACEBOOK PAGE! The one I had spent money to advertise on! I also had some of my warspear friends still on that profile (Vera, Redbird, Livi, etc) and I was still in my added groups and such. As soon as I tried to post my celebration post for getting my old account and my old Page back, Facebook banned me again, asking for face pic again. Most likely, that account will be soon banned as well.

So now, I have this profile. https://www.facebook.com/mecha.saiyan.9216 

So far, I've been able to make posts and reach some people, even made something go "semi-viral" and without posting in multiple groups.

20170719_033311.png

So, if anyone was wondering why there are so MANY Mecha Saiyan profiles, will the real Mecha Saiyan please stand up?, this one is standing. Feel free to add me and any help towards getting my warspear friends /groups re-added would greatly be appreciated. 

With love, Mecha Saiyan 

Edited by Mecha