Agro skill

Can charmer get agro skill as a next expert? Charmer has ability to wear heavy and shields but it is not useful in PvE since you can´t tank because of the agro system. In my opinion agro skill would be a logical skill to be added.

I wouldn't say charmer isn't useful in pve. Intent for it is support/dd.. and I don't think a straight aggro skill like classes already have would fit charmer.. though i like the idea of emnity play. maybe something more support style..

Sacrificial Song!: Charmer sings a melody, target's phys and magic power is reduced by x% and focuses its attention on the charmer for x seconds. -with a long cooldown which would prevent the charmer from holding indefinitely. short time emergency hate grab backup tank.

16 minutes ago, Hamstring said:

I wouldn't say charmer isn't useful in pve. Intent for it is support/dd.. and I don't think a straight aggro skill like classes already have would fit charmer.. though i like the idea of emnity play. maybe something more support style..

Sacrificial Song!: Charmer sings a melody, target's phys and magic power is reduced by x% and focuses its attention on the charmer for x seconds. -with a long cooldown which would prevent the charmer from holding indefinitely. short time emergency hate grab backup tank.

Yeah bro, I don´t say charmer is useless in PvE. I mean that cloth and staff build is far superior in PvE since you can´t tank. I just want to make the tank build to be a viable option.

1 hour ago, Mercurry said:

Yeah bro, I don´t say charmer is useless in PvE. I mean that cloth and staff build is far superior in PvE since you can´t tank. I just want to make the tank build to be a viable option.

Agree on cloth and I don't wanna derail with staff vs mace v7.0.1 but I think it would be hard finding a staff charmer that can out-damage or 'out-perform' mace and doge.. except of course in more dedicated support roles. Depending your adventure, party setup, blah blah ..in my opinion both staff and mace are useful for PvE.

Full on tank tools would be cool and fun but that's not something I would think of as related to charmer class.. 

19 hours ago, Hamstring said:

This expert idea seems perfect. Charmer needs more support skills