Craft Bug/Achieve Bug

Turtle

Can't get Common Essence from Disassembling now.... I've disassembled 500+ and I know for a fact it doesn't drop from Blue-Red Armors.

and it's nearly impossible to find green items and grey since you increased the rarity and strength of map 1 armors....

Fix this Please

3 hours ago, Asif said:

you can get from ring.

What Status of ring? Anything above Blue doesn't drop it and nearly no Green rings anymore.

В 18.07.2017 в 20:13, Turtle сказал:

Can't get Common Essence from Disassembling now.... I've disassembled 500+ and I know for a fact it doesn't drop from Blue-Red Armors.

and it's nearly impossible to find green items and grey since you increased the rarity and strength of map 1 armors....

Fix this Please

There is no bug, just bad luck. :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yes, there are less green and grey items, but they are still there, and I can really advise nothing more than to continue farming and disassembling them.

Daria how about getting ethereal catalyst by dissassembling? I have literally disassemblied tens if not over a hundred of purple weapons of all levels but haven't got any ethereal catalyst. Does the level of the weapon have to be higher than my character's level or no? And is it really just bad luck.. getting very expensive:fool:

3 hours ago, Daria said:

There is no bug, just bad luck. :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yes, there are less green and grey items, but they are still there, and I can really advise nothing more than to continue farming and disassembling them.

But there is litterally None... If so can you show me where to get them please?

4 hours ago, funtik777 said:

Swamps. You can get grey items there, though it takes a lot of time.

Yes... i noticed but it takes forever and usaully you get 1 per day at that rate take 50 days to get a common essence from an item...

they changed it Common should drop from all levels not just green and grey theres none of them..

Doing garu craft tasks if you can is also good source.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2017 at 9:56 PM, Turtle said:

What Status of ring? Anything above Blue doesn't drop it and nearly no Green rings anymore.

I craft ring lvl 10 (blue) n disassemble. I just lvl up craft not find essense, but I do get it, common essen. Composite essen usually from armor.

If I had such "bad luck" like you, getting energy essence all the time...

Good to know now, I won't dispose common essences I get from dungeons anymore.

Edited by BennyBT

23 hours ago, BennyBT said:

If I had such "bad luck" like you, getting energy essence all the time...

Good to know now, I won't dispose common essences I get from dungeons anymore.

I don't want blue just need to get from Dissassembling for achieve I got it by buying all swamp gears 1k a pc 

• Akasha locked this topic