Newbie Here :)

Kelly

hi, im new and i just wanted to ask if what are the best melee pvp classes here? i usually play tanky dps. can dive into a bunch of enemies and stuff as long as it is melee :D

for 1v1 = ?

for mass pvp = ? (i dont pretty much know what are you mass pvps here so... further infos are welcome :) )

for farming ? (not melees are welcome) = ?

hoping to hear from you guys soon :D

btw is US server better than the EU in terms of english speaker and total population? i want to experience that "mass pvp" i saw on the video :D

hola..

1v1 melee that"s strong at the moment.. Deathknight; stun, control, tanky.. Bladedancer; think warrior, offensive/defensive buffs, dual wield.. 

these next two new classes from this past june are awaiting release of their final two expert skills but they should also be noted.. Charmer for stuns, stuns, control, cool hybrid class can play either physical, magic or mix hybrid. and Warden; tank tank tank, focus damage mitigation..there is some video of wardens tanking a town of players long time with little more than a few pots.. and though pve related, as it stands now(pending nerf?) this class can solo some pretty tough bosses.

mass pvp you will find in Battle for Territories which is a server wide pvp event where both factions try to defeat the opposing factions banner located in towns across the central map.. in these situations some classes shine more than others of course, warlock for dark circle aoe disable, same for paladin's fetter's of justice. Mage can do great aoe damage in short time, charmer can stun aoe..the list goes on.. but there is not one player in war that will stand out like a thirty foot barbarian troll thrashing everything down all invincible-like, it's a battle of waves and respawning and faction wide strategy.

some events have a war aspect.. many maps mid to late game are shared between factions for quests, bosses..

tanky dps, you sound fit for bladedancer 

8 hours ago, Kelly said:

btw is US server better than the EU in terms of english speaker and total population? :D

First of all, welcome to the jungle! :pin3:

You have only to know that EU-Emerald is the best place (according to me) and enough! 

:angry1: We have a lots of friendly chinese who speak with everybody in world chat... even if we don't understand what are they talking about! 

thanks for your suggestion guys. i think ill go with sapphire :D still need a few more days to think of what class im going with :D

Keep in mind the times for the wars. I don't know where you live, but US wars start at 5 and EU wars at 20 o'clock server time, ie. UTC+2.

On 7/18/2017 at 6:10 PM, Morgana said:

Liiiies! US-Sapphire rocks! :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

There are a lot of Indos and Pinoys tho which is reallllyyyyy annoying. 

and Chinese :pin6:

On 7/19/2017 at 8:27 PM, Kelly said:

thanks for your suggestion guys. i think ill go with sapphire :D still need a few more days to think of what class im going with :D

I have learned this over the years of my warspear gameplay

Whatever class you make stick to it ! classes get buffed and nerfed over time and switching between classes will do no good