Shaman Gear build beyond lv22

Fearmenub

Hi everyone 

So i made a topic long ago about that iwas frustrated with my sham char cuz i didnt know how can i get gold to be better but many nice ppl told me that ineed to lvl and go swamps cuz it really gives alot of gold with bit of luck and idid that and the result was good igot finally sw gear (hood and armor) and lv22 ring and ihve good hp and lv22 staff too but i think iran into another problem . I decided that iwill max my char so ineed better gear and my sham still has star piligrim boots and gauntlets so idont know what gear to buy beyond lv22 so pls someone help :/

and i ofc wont buy kronus gear cuz they are so so so expensive and idont need them in this case .

And one thing also im planning on buying lv25 craft staff so pls someone also tell me if its early to buy it or ishould first upgrade my gear . 

Iwill really appreciate it if a pro sham reply and tell me cuz im rly confused now and thanks :)