Warden - monster or cheater?

Akasha

4 hours ago, UK said:

1ti46o.jpg

Dk has to almost-die in order to heal, and once it is done the dk has to wait 90 seconds for the cooldown

Atm, wardens could pvp without a proper pvp set and heal everytime they block. 

But as I said, the problem is the defensive skill they have. Their healing skills do not bother me, actually xd

Warden not so great in PvP. I think MC fan just hate how warden have a better tank system then their dk. I havent yet lost a pvp(2v2 arena) when it's me and warden left. Y'all should be glad warden dmg system low. Honestly, the made to aggro everything with high def system. Kinda hate to take them to dg because the chances using 2 stam went up. 

Edited by Speedom

On 7/27/2017 at 11:15 AM, Ikafati said:

Seeker is a wannabe Rogue, who does it's job poorly

Charmer is a meme class, being a jack of all trades is awful. I can only see it being useful in 2v2 arena

Hunter is ok, very nice PvE DPS

Warden is a god, Bladecancers are garbage compared to them, and many classes are garbage compared to BDs. Mind the gap

Yoh must be a rogue player lol

We all know how it works, the new classes have to be OP and outweight every existing class so players are lured to make the new class if its not the case why would anyone want to move out of their comfort zone!  once there are enough players playing it then the new classes will be nerfed 

Warden is balanced on arena (maybe even on the weak side), but on wars and pve it's completely broken. All it's skills should be made active and limited by mana drain, long cooldown or even number of hits before the skill expires.

Edited by nabnecro

Wardens are way too powerful. Period. There is no debate all you need to do is pay attention and it's clear what they are too powerful. Also parties doing bosses have plenty to worry about from a Warden wanting to hunt.

2 minutes ago, Hlothver said:

Wardens are way too powerful. Period. There is no debate all you need to do is pay attention and it's clear what they are too powerful. Also parties doing bosses have plenty to worry about from a Warden wanting to hunt.

What have parties to worry about? xD Warden is a really, really strong tank but it could never deal enough damage to kill a whole party except the party members are total retards:panda8:

I still think everyone complain because of one warden that tank a town. I've seen attempts from other pro warden but they couldn't Do it. My question: Is the complaint is because of one Op build Warden or because since they're a fan of being an MC, they can't tank like Warden and want to make charmer a tank like Warden? Warden not special in arena until the last 2 expert and then maybe.

Edited by Speedom

There may be some fixes in the future, but there is no definite information about what and when is going to be fixed. All I can say it that we have to wait, because fixing and, thus, balancing classes is not an easy and fast thing.

UPD moved the topic to a relevant section

Ive seen the same situation with other classes.

Its not just wardens. 

Other day i saw 4 mc raid t1.

One fell fast,another took a little longer. But other 2 ,necro and another melee stood for a long time. 

Theirs many variables for this situation to be duplicated by other classes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 4:15 PM, Morgana said:

What have parties to worry about? xD Warden is a really, really strong tank but it could never deal enough damage to kill a whole party except the party members are total retards:panda8:

Pardon the late reply but sadly most people I party with do not understand my simple instructions. Like stay together, pay attention, and get the first hit. It's a problem that will never go away. But I was also talking about for bosses with mobs and the Warden doing what he or she can to make the mobs attack them too. With this update things should be more manageable.

Warden is gonna still tank everything without healers, they nerfed an almost non-existent damage? Nerf was totally not on point, at least I don't see the point, maybe anyone can explain.

If that's the case, then they had to nerf several other classes that can solo bosses, Deathknights, Barbarians, Bladedancers, and Mages.

Edited by Gladiator

• 4 months later...

i dont get why everyones so mad about warden :cat2: they nerfed it into the ground with the damage reduction. Sure, hes super tanky, but its not like he can kill you.*

*If your a rogue and can't kite im very sorry for your loss. Rip against wardens

7 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

i dont get why everyones so mad about warden  they nerfed it into the ground with the damage reduction. Sure, hes super tanky, but its not like he can kill you.*

*If your a rogue and can't kite im very sorry for your loss. Rip against wardens

Lol ikr I am a warden and legit what I think about it rn is ita just a wall that takes punches and doesn't attack.Its a wall that doesn't attack and eats the punches from people with bare hands.Sorry its so confusing.didn't really know what to say.

On 18/7/2017 at 8:10 PM, Turtle said:

Warden needs a nerf. +5s beat Melee +10s in pvp.

Gladiator is right I'm not sure what it's called it's the stone skin.

My Hunter has 850 Damage and 40% Fero With Active Skill.

I hit Miniiiq in pvp 258.

at the time she had +10 Shield all +1 Armor.

Even though I understand wardens can be tanks and aren't an insane damage class they're ridiculious if your not a healer and I've seen it on US a lot 1 Warden an Entire Town can't kill it without the warden potting maybe there Dmg isn't insane but let's Take thedeaath for example he has 800. If he can solo tank for 5 minutes and he just sits there bashing the flag how is war at all fair?

why Mcs have just been Shit on past wars since June

So the mc side has fair wars? Stealth +area stun are so fair mate. Come cry forum when mc has all the op pvp classes... 

On 14/8/2017 at 6:56 PM, Daria said:

There may be some fixes in the future, but there is no definite information about what and when is going to be fixed. All I can say it that we have to wait, because fixing and, thus, balancing classes is not an easy and fast thing.

UPD moved the topic to a relevant section

Yes, not easy make almost all mc class unbalanced lol 

Nerf useless warden and shut up that crying mcs...

15 minutes ago, Cocaina said:

Yes, not easy make almost all mc class unbalanced lol 

Nerf useless warden and shut up that crying mcs...

Quite an old topic, this one, since wardens were nerfed already

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 7:30 AM, Cocaina said:

So the mc side has fair wars? Stealth +area stun are so fair mate. Come cry forum when mc has all the op pvp classes... 

It was Mega Nerfed just as I said so suck me Off and get lost.