Warden - monster or cheater?

Akasha

1 hour ago, DeadFlowers said:

Warlock soft 3 hits die:hehe:but charmer/dk is the real problem:crazy:

1 problem: Need to reach Warlock first :crazy:

When you only need one tank and barely any healers to kill a raid boss (Elm, for example), you know there's a problem. Everyone cried Bladecancers were OP for 7 years, but now Warden takes the spot with nobody being a close 2nd

if some classes are able to full stun their enemies is that a broken or is it normal? I think it is same broken with warden raiding town and soloing raid bosses tho :suspicious1:

1 hour ago, Jzargo said:

if some classes are able to full stun their enemies is that a broken or is it normal?

Its op yes. For locks i can understand since thats all they have really. What are they going to do if the dont have stuns? They are a shit mage then. Druids at 28 are stupid 4/4 water and song. Pepperoni anything. Should have given forest song to priests renamed as Harads song or smth...

Edited by Raislin

On 21/7/2017 at 6:17 AM, Winter said:

Btw good luck relaying 'don't hit the warden' to everyone at war.

Finally....

On 21/7/2017 at 6:17 AM, Winter said:

the expert skill that cuts all dmg like stone skin is what i'd say needs changing not necessarily to nerf it's defense amount dramatically but to increase the constant mana it takes to keep that skill active by a lot more than it takes now so if you want that up you are limited with any other skills you can use or as others have suggested make it a duration skill so it's off at least for a short period of time during cooldown.

As I said, this might be the best solution for everybody.

Active skill, with a cooldown which is bigger than the buff duration, so that it works the same way anyway and so that the warden does not see it as a useless skill. 

On 21/7/2017 at 11:38 AM, Raislin said:

The only way to make a warden toy of ranged classes is to be a lv28 lock that can cycle hex and fading with circle and fear to prevent the warden from using infinite stone skin that slashes damage in half.

Totally useless, unless you have a relic of dispelling in Fear. Mute/stun a warden with that skill running already and all you will do is letting him use that skill more, since he is sparing mana being muted. 

DoT damage just deal a low ammount of damage which cannot be parried or blocked ( except bd... who have got the highest DoT above all the classes, with hamstrings capable to hit 300+ and crit also ), but on a warden you cannot rely on DoT only, being a warlock. Otherwise you'll finish a pvp vs him on the version 8.0.0 of the game. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Its op yes. For locks i can understand since thats all they have really. What are they going to do if the dont have stuns? They are a shit mage then.

Exactly same thing, what Warden become without huge survivability, a weaker Barb.

6 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Exactly same thing, what Warden become without huge survivability, a weaker Barb.

Barbs stone skin is worse anyway even if warden gets a nerf. 0,1% retribution is enough to make the skill completely irrelevant.

I quess PvE wise it would be fine eitherway. Wardens are having too easy a time in both imo.

Edited by Raislin

Jeez you guys. So all 4 faction have they best PvP and pve. Harad: is mainly known for pve. We all say mage is so "op" in PvP. I get it but mage can't do much for PvP but spam skill and hope for a stun with stone. They have to be high amp. That's why they always do win and lose party. Thanks to gm for giving them resist skill. Forsaken: mainly a PvP faction due to their fear and silence. I can't really say stun because it's useful for pve also.(uh charmer?) Fear is too but we hate if bosses get feared out of a different unless there's no mobs. Pve, dk are great tanks, straight up and Necro is great. Charmer are good support but I can't say much until update for next expert skill and if they gonna get nerf or buff. Elf: every game you play, elf are always the best. Good at both PvP and PvE. Same for warden as charmer on this topic. MC: can be good at both. For PvP, it's all about timing. A slip will make you lose. PvE, shaman heal, barb aggro, others spam attack. Hunter, same as charmer and warden.. Ok we have seeker that i left out of the topic of harad................................:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

-my opinions btw I played all classes to at least lvl 22 to understand them, except warden. Ran outta slots

Not "Tons of mana" but lets say 35-45% more mana for that stone* skin skill

Ps.: I dont realy care about PvP since im main PvE so for me warden is fine...LUL:crazy:

Edited by DeadFlowers

If every hit drain a % amount of mana the warden would run out of energy veeeeeery quickly but, lets say : I have a ranger thar hit each 1.2sec and each hit drains 4% of mana (I mean every hit even by bless and fire arrow DoT) so if i so 5 attacks (1 auto attack + fire arrow [1 more auto attack] + powerful shot [fire arrow DoT]+ 1 auto attack [DoT] + hail of arrows [DoT] and bless triggered 3 times atleast) he already lost 48% energy, not couting the energy he would use with hes own skills...

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

Agree... Well I guess warden will be just the warden they are lol.. We gotta remember that every warden player can't tank a town. I've seen plenty of warden get wrecked.

Yeah i saw many wardens getting wreck trying to raid towns:biggrin::biggrin::crazy:

On 7/22/2017 at 6:30 PM, Speedom said:

I've seen plenty of warden get wrecked.

And not all BDs were Gods either, as mentioned, once you have the correct attributes, for Wardens the sky is the limit. It doesn't justify the fact that they need fixes lol

Adding a new expert doesn't solve the problem unless this is a really useful expert that everyone will buy. (Shaman has a couple of expert skills that I don't even bought..) 1- Fixed the old skill 2 - Add a new skill to make the class decent, but fair. 

Edited by Aкasha

warden.... in pvp charmer,any healer, barb, rogue could, idk dk, hunter wins it if same amped and knows enough how to play and got good skill build, I'm just wondering why in wars 50 players with low accuracy trying to kill the warden first instead of killing other classes, it's like they're giving free heal to warden, compared to 40% dodge rogues kick back vs any 0% accu char

On 22/7/2017 at 2:07 PM, Raislin said:

Its op yes. For locks i can understand since thats all they have really. What are they going to do if the dont have stuns? They are a shit mage then. Druids at 28 are stupid 4/4 water and song. Pepperoni anything. Should have given forest song to priests renamed as Harads song or smth...

Nobody said to remove all of their full stun/silence/slows but they have too much utility being a high damage dealer class. They should increase fear chance to break or let you autoattack on dark circle, They can 1v1 any player even if lock is +5 and the enemy +10 full

Maybe releasing a skillbook on haloween event wich makes you inmune to fear for 10 seconds may be good

Edited by koszpl

47 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Nobody said to remove all of their full stun/silence/slows but they have too much utility being a high damage dealer class. They should increase fear chance to break or let you autoattack on dark circle, They can 1v1 any player even if lock is +5 and the enemy +10 full

Maybe releasing a skillbook on haloween event wich makes you inmune to fear for 10 seconds may be good

Theres already a stun immunity relic i don't see any point in adding something like that, it would also negatively affect necromancers that arent that good against melees to begin with. Fear can break as it is, doesn't happen too often but i do get killed because of it few times a month. As for +5 killing +10, maybe, you have to have good enough luck to have all your dark circles hit and you would also have to have a very high mana regen to keep up using so many skills. My lv22 druid could easily life steal back any damage from a +5 lock of same level. I'm able to kill any +10 lock of lv24 or below on that druid of mine. There's many things to do in order to make locks miss stuns. Lv4 fading locks are especially easy to dispose off.

Anyways this topic was about wardens and not locks.

Warden don't event have dot skill so far.. Aren't we lucky to run from them easy lol. We'll see what the last 2 expert skill for them. I can't wait to see all the other new classes too. 

7 hours ago, Lyzois said:

warden.... in pvp charmer,any healer, barb, rogue could, idk dk, hunter wins it if same amped and knows enough how to play and got good skill build, I'm just wondering why in wars 50 players with low accuracy trying to kill the warden first instead of killing other classes, it's like they're giving free heal to warden, compared to 40% dodge rogues kick back vs any 0% accu char

I said the same thing lol

On 22/7/2017 at 0:30 PM, Jzargo said:

if some classes are able to full stun their enemies is that a broken or is it normal? 

It is not, in my modest opinion. If they add good statistics and good builds to their characters, which allow them to cycle their attacks, why not?

It is not normal if in order to make op things, like tanking a raid boss or soloing cities or dealing a huge ammount of damage ( luckily the last one got sorted up ), you just have to press 1 button. 

18 hours ago, Lyzois said:

I'm just wondering why in wars 50 players with low accuracy trying to kill the warden first instead of killing other classes, it's like they're giving free heal to warden, compared to 40% dodge rogues kick back vs any 0% accu char

Why do you think we are losing wars atm? You have to remember that the IQ of some mcs challenges the outta degrees ( and lose ) when war comes.

Not to count that we need 1 leader, and not 200.

16 hours ago, koszpl said:

Would be totally useless against some classes. And there are relics which do such a work, so there is litterally no point on doing it, imo. 

Perhaps, I might see op a book which increases Life Steal to a set ammount. And put it as a drop from a Boss or as a possible drop from a boss chest. Or again, available as drop during the last days of the event. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Would be totally useless against some classes. And there are relics which do such a work, so there is litterally no point on doing it, imo. 

Perhaps, I might see op a book which increases Life Steal to a set ammount. And put it as a drop from a Boss or as a possible drop from a boss chest. Or again, available as drop during the last days of the event. 

That's like saying Bladedancer Parry or Ranger Trap is completely useless because you cant use it aganist 8 ranged classes on warspear... Let relic do all the counterplay aganist full cc chains Warlocks/Charmer can do? Really? The cc immunity relic has 10% chance to work (it wont ever work when you need it, 100% guaranteed) and you cant use skills on warlock CC chain anyway. 

Again, what is the point of lifesteal on this matter, it doesnt solve anything aganist the thing we were talking about, Warlocks/Charmer with no amp being able to kill anyone with full cc chains without counterplay. You cant lifesteal a shit if you are not able to attack them once, lol

Another fix if you dont like skillbook (already made this argument pointless before but whatever) could be making skills attached with the stun immunity relic able to being used while full stunned since most are defensive skills, and increasing its % to work a bit. 

Or just nerfing Warlock/Charmer skills cooldown not letting them do the full stun cycle forerver if they are alone, they have the slows and DoT's to kite back enemy waiting for cooldowns anyway... after this nerf give them new expert with high AoE damage wich will help on war of territories

15 minutes ago, koszpl said:

That's like saying Bladedancer Parry or Ranger Trap is completely useless because you cant use it aganist 8 ranged classes on warspear... 

Well, you advised to make a book against 2 classes of warspear ( now 3, and guess what? All of them mcs ). You didn't make such a big difference from what I said either, so...

18 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Again, what is the point of lifesteal on this matter, it doesnt solve anything aganist the thing we were talking about, Warlocks/Charmer with no amp being able to kill anyone with full cc chains without counterplay. You cant lifesteal a shit if you are not able to attack them once, lol

The idea I gave was clearly an Off-Topic, actually. I could have said it, and about this you might even be right, but if we really want to be picky here, all the convo is an Off-Topic, since THIS topic speaks about Wardens and not endless stuns of some characters.

23 minutes ago, koszpl said:

The cc immunity relic has 10% chance to work (it wont ever work when you need it, 100% guaranteed) and you cant use skills on warlock CC chain anyway.

This relic is not the only one which can be useful. Spring event gave us an op relic which looks like the Relic of Immunity. The Magic Relic of Deceptive Control, in fact, can be used on taunt too. And since taunt's cd is not high, there is a higher chance to trigger it. 

27 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Or just nerfing Warlock/Charmer skills cooldown not letting them do the full stun cycle forerver if they are alone, they have the slows and DoT's to kite back enemy waiting for cooldowns anyway... after this nerf give them new expert with high AoE damage wich will help on war of territories

And of course, the nerf part as a conclusion. Charmer has got a big chance to get nerfed, since it is a new class, but i would not put all of your hope on a Warlock's Nerf, if I were you. It was ages since ppl cried about warlocks and gms gave him another stun. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

It is not, in my modest opinion. If they add good statistics and good builds to their characters, which allow them to cycle their attacks, why not?

It is not normal if in order to make op things, like tanking a raid boss or soloing cities or dealing a huge ammount of damage ( luckily the last one got sorted up ), you just have to press 1 button. 

In my opinion full stun still a broken mechanism, at least there should be a gap  for the enemy to escape/approach/breath/counter/use their skill.

Full stun seems normal because we getting used to it (same with soloing raid boss/dungeon), while soloing city seems like a broken mechanism because we never see something like that before.

Probably soloing city will seems like a normal activity in the future. :grinning:

Spoiler

What I'm trying to say (simplified version):

-when we see video DK/Warden soloing dungeon/bosses, we just say "meh boring" :come_on:

-when we see video Warlock +1 staff vs BD +10 full arena reward, we just say "meh we know the result" :come_on:

-when we see video Warden Stronk Raid MC Town, we still say "wow" :wow1: >>> maybe later we will say "meh just ignore this autistic guy" :come_on:

Mimi ducking the warden and a class tank was made to tanka ce strip the skin of stone finished the class; surequeque ae are mcs pq stolen even and charmer !!!!!!! and the warlock nobody neither speaks ne? Another thing when they added the other warlock sturn to it and came very neg to cry what the gm said that the game was not focused on pvp then dexem warden in peace !!!

42 minutes ago, Jzargo said:

when we see video Warden Stronk Raid MC Town, we still say "wow" :wow1: >>> maybe later we will say "meh just ignore this autistic guy" :come_on:

time will heal our wounds ....

warden is like the warlock of pve :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Seeker is a wannabe Rogue, who does it's job poorly

Charmer is a meme class, being a jack of all trades is awful. I can only see it being useful in 2v2 arena

Hunter is ok, very nice PvE DPS

Warden is a god, Bladecancers are garbage compared to them, and many classes are garbage compared to BDs. Mind the gap

On 22/07/2017 at 3:27 PM, Raislin said:

Barbs stone skin is worse anyway even if warden gets a nerf. 0,1% retribution is enough to make the skill completely irrelevant.

Exactly. I don't even see the purpose of that skill anymore. Gave out 40k for it. At least it's passive for nothing...

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Exactly. I don't even see the purpose of that skill anymore. Gave out 40k for it. At least it's passive for nothing...

Have patience.... 

Mind it is a new class vs a old one.

On 2017-07-27 at 7:14 PM, BennyBT said:

It's a PvE skill, you can't deny much damage with it in PvP because of all the skills bein thrown at you. Monsters, on the other hand, don't have that many, if any

@Unlive @Delmar @snorlax  Will Warden get any fix on that skill? Are you considering the general game-play, including the Legion's players' experience and how it reflects in their game's review?

Edited by Aкasha

10 минут назад, Aкasha сказал:

@Unlive Will Warden get any fix on that skill? Are you considering the general game-play, including the Legion's players' experience and how it reflects in their game's review?

I'm sorry, but I do not know much English. I taught him in the USSR and apart from the phrase "where did you hide the nuclear missiles" I do not know anything.
God bless the Google translator

On 7/31/2017 at 1:48 PM, Unlive said:

I'm sorry, but I do not know much English. I taught him in the USSR and apart from the phrase "where did you hide the nuclear missiles" I do not know anything.
God bless the Google translator

хорошо, спасибо

:sad:

Does it hurt devs/adms to answer this topic? Well, ofc that we will see after all if they're going to fix or not, but giving an answer to everyone here would be nice (and respectfull). 

:thumbs_up1:

Edited by Aкasha

Op or not but I love how Miiniiq can tank 2-3 groups of mobs in kronus dungeon.

Earlier I thought that wardens have more than require defense but given their damage is usually below 100k in an entire dungeon run, They tank the groups of mobs in Kronus and  TP which servers the exact purpose wardens have been created for.

Moreover wardens defense issue is like BDs damage the ones who are maxed are op and if devs nerf then the mid amped will s_ck.

In pvp I see wardens as a counter to DK :hehe:

1ti46o.jpg

Edited by UK