Warden - monster or cheater?

Akasha

I wasn't saying that every class can do what a warden can do at +10 xD 

Every class has its strengths and weaknesses:cat1: Shamans have a very strong aoe heal, dks, wlocks and druids stun abilities, priest aoe damage + party support, mages op aoe damage and survive ability and wardens with the right stats (block basically) a very strong tank ability

On 7/19/2017 at 9:57 AM, Urscrewed said:

screw everything, buff rangers :hehe:

Yea they are the most screwed they need to be unscrewed as others screw rangers more than rangers could screw anyone else .....

7 hours ago, Klauschen said:

lol

You yourself showed that the Warden was full amped and surprised? You also post this video) It's funny. Full amped DK at the expense of reserves would stand longer.

Have you played Dk or are you just Saying that because your elf is noob and you wanna complain?.

my dk Same amp as that Warden would Die in two Hits to my 900 Damage Barb (My Defeat actors 4.2k...) your being Silly claiming that Dk Can do what warden does.

5 hours ago, Morgana said:

Insane 4 wardens +9/10 c: 

Every class is op with max amplification

Even if your +10 you shouldn't be able to Tank 5 +10s Look my video My barb hits Hard with 10 other people Only reason it died was because unlucky Blocks.

21 minutes ago, XwarlordX said:

WARDEN GOD ) 

Warden 2 pt Elm thats a Joke Mc can barely even Kill it currently on Us Sapphire

And of Course Maybe best Barb ingame needs a pt to kill a warden my point is made Thank you

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Warden 2 pt Elm thats a Joke Mc can barely even Kill it currently on Us Sapphire

:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:wondering how its gonna be in the Guild Castles' battles

6 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Are u seriously saying other classes can do what wardens can? Or even better? Download the game first please

:huh:I'd love to watch a video of another special snowflakes doing so, why don't they prove it?

Keep complaining and it'll get nerfed, it's a new class after all.

As in pvp, I can pretty much see a warden getting his butt handed to it by locks, priests, or any other ranged class.

3 minutes ago, Raezer said:

Keep complaining and it'll get nerfed, it's a new class after all.

As in pvp, I can pretty much see a warden getting his butt handed to it by locks, priests, or any other ranged class.

Stuns Ranged. 

Healers can heal over it if +10 but in Pvp against any class thats Phys They lose Gauranteed

Charmer can hand warden butts :aggressive:

But ya I think 1v1 is less of the concern as tanking large numbers of opponents is.. 

And to think, warden is not 2 months old.. all players seeing how effective it is.. in war now with a small number of them it's some trouble but in the future when everyone has rushed out and created wardens? Seems like that could be problematic for legion ..

Or it's simply that sentinel was gifted a class that excels defensively in war scenarios while legion was gifted the charmer stun machine to hold it and that we are in fact a bunch of whining nubs?

Edited by Hamstring

Guys the thing is that I guess Warden is made to be like this.

He can tank many players for a long time, but believe me, and saying this from experience in the class, he can't kill anyone in a group with his low damage and stuns. So it's not like BD with the old Counter Attack, where he really could kill 2-3 people or more. So what I'm saying is that he can't really tank the whole group and kill them 1 by 1, so it's not game breaking. One single healer overcomes his damage.

Let's see what devs have to say.

I think it's about time and people will figure out how to deal with Warden. And now people are very surprised because we never saw something like this in the game, but it could be normal, and people would deal with it later.

Warspear Online 20.07.2017 23_34_17_LI.jpg

Edited by Gladiator

20 minutes ago, Hamstring said:

Charmer can hand warden butts :aggressive:

But ya I think 1v1 is less of the concern as tanking large numbers of opponents is.. 

And to think, warden is not 2 months old.. all players seeing how effective it is.. in war now with a small number of them it's some trouble but in the future when everyone has rushed out and created wardens? Seems like that could be problematic for legion ..

Or it's simply that sentinel was gifted a class that excels defensively in war scenarios while legion was gifted the charmer stun machine to hold it and that we are in fact a bunch of whining nubs?

This

He's tanking y'all low accuracy and critical build and he's +10 max block. For some reason mc always full crt. If you watch the vid, there was some much blocking lol. Plus he was using up pots to help him out too. Don't forget his aggro skill heals him a lil bit. The video is funny and you can't blame war loss because of this warden :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:. Go attack some else. Mc have the best aoa combo. Charmer, lock: aoa stun... Necro,hunter: aoa fear. Yea elf have banner and mage but mc can shut that down easy. Lol funny post.

59 minutes ago, Speedom said:

He's tanking y'all low accuracy and critical build and he's +10 max block. For some reason mc always full crt. If you watch the vid, there was some much blocking lol. Plus he was using up pots to help him out too. Don't forget his aggro skill heals him a lil bit. The video is funny and you can't blame war loss because of this warden :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:. Go attack some else. Mc have the best aoa combo. Charmer, lock: aoa stun... Necro,hunter: aoa fear. Yea elf have banner and mage but mc can shut that down easy. Lol funny post.

No shit hes tanking us all first of all.

Second of All Accuracy Doesnt Effect Block?!?! it effects Dodge? 

No Mc wasnt even in competition since new classes came out and they can solo towns yet we cant correlate that with War loss?

A little bit? you mean 500?

No pots were used in video i showed Maybe your on pot and too lazy to open your eyes?

Go attack some one else? you just made a Warden and are finally good as a +5 so you dont wanna see it set so its not an abnormal class. 

Did I Rat You Out Speedom? 

5 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I think it's about time and people will figure out how to deal with Warden. And now people are very surprised because we never saw something like this in the game, but it could be normal, and people would deal with it later.

kinda agree, because for long time barbarian and DK had been the best tanks.

and it shocking them because there are this new guy (warden) come out nowhere and became the best tank in a short time.

they aren't that good in arena, and too low dmg in dungeon, that's why they love raiding town because that is their only entertainment :fuck_that:

(beside solo-ing bosses and dungeon LUL)

11 hours ago, UK said:

Yea they are the most screwed they need to be unscrewed as others screw rangers more than rangers could screw anyone else .....

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

49 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I'm on that good pot sniffing it from your shell.:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: I thought accuracy affect it all. No I don't have a warden. So no, you really didn't "rat" me out

Dont Talk if you Dont know what your talkin about then... 

34 minutes ago, Jzargo said:

and it shocking them because there are this new guy (warden) come out nowhere and became the best tank in a short time.

they aren't that good in arena, and too low dmg in dungeon, that's why they love raiding town because that is their only entertainment :fuck_that:

LUL so true :hehe:

Accuracy doesn't affect block it's a direct chance to block any attack.

I'm using elf so can't exactly speak from having to face a warden in war but it also seems like a strategy issue vs them as if you see a warden and they all have basically the same build, max block so instead of everyone attacking it at the flag (per-longing it's life as you not only have npcs hitting but your high levels and low levels == more blocks == more healing) wouldn't it have been better to use the myriad of control effects shamans, hunters and locks have and just move it from the flag while only a few people actual target it to kill it? It has no immunity skills from control effects so can't see this being an issue

Btw good luck relaying 'don't hit the warden' to everyone at war.

*** Think you guys should be worried if elves start making low levels on mc at your towns at wars just to hit said wardens, just saying :rolleyes:

I will agree it needs to be altered somewhat, the class if you check the creation screen is max defense so it makes sense that it is able to tank as it is, and all videos will show nearly maxed out characters so can't be suprised they are doing what they are, the expert skill that cuts all dmg like stone skin is what i'd say needs changing not necessarily to nerf it's defense amount dramatically but to increase the constant mana it takes to keep that skill active by a lot more than it takes now so if you want that up you are limited with any other skills you can use or as others have suggested make it a duration skill so it's off at least for a short period of time during cooldown. Either that or make it a chance effect on each hit to reduce it by the current amount, sometimes it works, sometimes it won't so some of your hits get through.

I'd like to see changes to the skills however that open up more enticing builds rather than the end all 'best' build everyone seems to be using, for all classes.

It's also nice to have a class that people can't just spam all their skills against without thinking.

While not related to this topic however if nerfs are being tossed at wardens there's some mc classes that need to be looked into also, just sayin'

10 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Honestly I try to be apart of class discussion as moderator because I don't like showing any kind of favoritism. But this time they crossed the line, the same way they did when introduced the rule of "getting the best amount of gold if farming in 5" that obligates solo players to depend on others, in addition to be less than before. I don't want to "get used" to see the Legion raped by Wardens everyday. lol Is it supposed to be a enjoyable for all or not?!! :hopeless:

If that's all about Warden x Charmer you can delete all the "Game is designed for Pt x Pt" that I have read during 4 years playing this game. If so, we already have the immortal druid and warlock, however they are Gods in 1x1 mostly and none of them mess up with another Alliance. Paladins has area stun and Pala+Mage monster AoE dmg besides Wardens survive forever, if he doesn't do the killing job, his brothers will. Now what about Legion? Which tankers has such skills? And please, don't use paper necros as example, because I have never seen a single war in which those so called "OP aoe necro skills" was effective to win -.-

10 hours ago, Gladiator said:

He can tank many players for a long time, but believe me, and saying this from experience in the class, he can't kill anyone in a group with his low damage and stuns.

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:Aw poor Warden, incapable to kill anyone. No lies, please! hahah

Deal with the Thug Warden messing with the Legion everyday? No, thanks. Giving to elves 3 bonus every now and then is already enough (but I'm not going through any off-topic discussion)

4 hours ago, Jzargo said:

I actually have a Paladin too and I haven't seen entitled Barbarian or DK crying, but you speak just like an elf totally off-topic -.- the discussion isn't about the best tanker in game. Is about PvPlayers Warden's skills that overcome drastically any other class.

:cereal_man:

they aren't that good in arena, and too low dmg in dungeon, that's why they love raiding town because that is their only entertainment 

Then give them experts that helps in Arena, but fix this "buffed infinite skill" ;s

Edited by Aкasha

Sorry if my sentences are misleading, but my point isn't about best tank but about shocked/surprised ppl because something new (warden's OPness in crowd).

and I think it's still relatable with the topic. Sorry if it triggered some DKs and barbs I can change it with "all of us are shocked".

56 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

If that's all about Warden x Charmer you can delete all the "Game is designed for Pt x Pt" that I have read during 4 years playing this game.

Well, to implement 4 new classes there must be some weighing against of what both factions will be receiving and thought given to how they will interact and affect the status quo.. I don't think that's wrong to assume.. 

but hey, i'm on the same page.. warden survivability seems too far outside the parameters of any other class' bag of tricks.. 

The only way to make a warden toy of ranged classes is to be a lv28 lock that can cycle hex and fading with circle and fear to prevent the warden from using infinite stone skin that slashes damage in half. Against any other class they can keep getting more defence and heal more from blocks than what they can damage them. And since locks have few unblockable dot skills(as far as i know) they bypass the healing effect as well.

Also since wardens are firstborn they have 4% more damage and defence. That combined with a lv7 guild passive can make them reach 800+ damage at lv26 with over 14% block I dont know where you ppl got the idea that wardens dont do damage lol. If using arena equipment with golden dawn armor they can still get 23% resi with it some 7k phys def and 5k mdef.  Only thing more broken than this that i can imagine in ws would be old bd counterstrike with current gear. Cs would crit 4ks with the  gear we have now... Maybe locks would be comparable if bugged position wasnt a thing and circle center stunned.

54 minutes ago, Jzargo said:

Sorry if my sentences are misleading, but my point isn't about best tank but about shocked/surprised ppl because something new (warden's OPness in crowd).

and I think it's still relatable with the topic. Sorry if it triggered some DKs and barbs I can change it with "all of us are shocked".

Indeed, all of us. But I'm not shocked because this new guy come out nowhere and became the best tank in a short time. I'm shocked about this new guy coming alone out nowhere and humiliating the Legion with a buffed infinite skill. My point.

Edited by Aкasha

15 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Nerf barb and charmer first, then warden:cat2:

Op op op

Na na na na na, first let me gear up my charmer and let me enjoy it for a while and then nerf it :drinks:

What would you like to nerf at charmer? Maybe less stun?:huh:

MxB7LJd.jpg

Jk.

The thing is most arguments that I'm seeing here is "DK and Barb can't do this, Warden can do this". Like duhh, of course there should be a difference, Warden can't fully stun people, I think it's more broken than only being a standing dummy in towns.

And yes, Warden can't deal enough damage to kill anyone being healed. So as for the concept of the game of group play, you just need to ignore the Warden, i.e. not waste your damage on him, and focus on his team, and then you can play with him like lil' dummy, I think it's just a different type of crowd control, and a new role in the game. And I'm not lying, show me a vid where a warden kills 2 or more people, that play well together. I know because I saw: 

The best geared Warden in US at the moment is Critme, I've played with him in 5v5 arena multiple times, and when good (high amps) people appear, they really deal with him well, he'd always stay alive at the end, but against 2-3 people, and does really no harm. In fact I saw a PvP for him with Dopcharmer, a lvl24 Charmer with lower gears and amps, he did not win.:true_story1:It lasted very long but even charmer's low heal combined his infinite stuns, he could keep his HP always higher than 50% and eventually killed him after some minutes. Before you blow up and quote me saying "AaH WeLL tHe GaME iS NoT aBoUt 1v1:genius1:". I know nothing much to prove with a 1v1 fight, but just showing how low his damage is and how fragile it is against stuns.

If there is anything to be nerfed, it is probably only Fortification, because halving the received damage forever is a bit too much, it should be 35-40%, or a fully active skill, where the cooldown is higher than the buff time.

But that's just normal every time devs introduce new stuff, like agro system change. It got so many complains at the beginning and then people dealt with it, it's just that we haven't seen anything like this before, give it some time, I'm sure devs know this, and won't nerf it soon because it has just came out, at least not before releasing the two remaining experts, and in the end it doesn't eve... (RIP Chester)... In the end they who said in Warden's description that it can tank multiple targets.

11 hours ago, Speedom said:

The video is funny and you can't blame war loss because of this warden 

True.... especially when all the tardsakens and mountain dorks focus their strenght to the wardens who come closer to the flag, instead killing the crowd behind him :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I agree with gladiator that warden is not that op in 1v1 but that kind of survivability in the enemies' biggest town is too much. It will need buffs in other areas after nerfing the def. But it should be modified.

I just recalled that when the classes were launched and after I tested warden I kept telling people that warden is great and people were like :come_on:  just make a seeker and now ......im like :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

True.... especially when all the tardsakens and mountain dorks focus their strenght to the wardens who come closer to the flag, instead killing the crowd behind him :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Thank you. Turtle was all butt hurt when I said that lol. Stay in yo shell brother lol:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

All these people talking... 

arent even experienced players... 

No but lets say a warden survives 6 minutes in a town. dps abt 250 Which is ultra low happy?

still no ones gona freakin heal someone in a crowded area like that like oh let me just scroll through 20 people to find the one person the wardens attacking and if they aim for the low levels thats an easy two hit with Miniiqs dmg i have 32% resi and she hits me 340 so much for "Low Damage" not included stun or Dmg skills Only Dks and Barbs and Healers can tank that.. at a high level. 

Also No Class should be able to Solo Walk Everything in the game. Sorry but this isnt just pvp Related 

PVE if you can solo Cicada and Kronus Faceless Anything youll become ridiculiously wealthy cus DR is enchanced for 1 person...

"Dont attack Warden" doesnt work have you Tried soloing out one target in war? theres way to many people you basically click and spam skills lmao. 

so if you click off the warden then click again Bd hamstrings you your dead everyone else is dead and there Raping our Children ive seen it a million times....

Use your brains. For cryin out loud a class that Out Tanks Dk easily and you still Wont stfu about Dk.