[2017.07.17] Beauty contest. Voting stage.

Daria

eGX23b8.jpg

Hey there to all participants and mere passers-by!

Today is July 17, and this is precisely the day when we start another stage of our annual beauty contest - voting! We have collected the pictures of all participants in a separate album on our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/136652359703762/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1386086601426992

Now, you just need to choose whoever among the participants is the most beautiful for you and "like" their photos. Mister and Miss Warspear Online having collected the majority of likes will get the Audience Choice Awards. The voting stage will last till July 23, and on July 24 we will announce the results of the contest.

So, let the voting begin!

P.S. Please, contact me if you posted your picture but didn't find it among others in the Facebook album.

59 минут назад, Aкasha сказал:

Last year I got my Gamer FB reported because of this contest, people lose their dignity at this stage :pigface:

Yep, I remember that. :pokerface_2:

Yeyeye. Or at least that's what they wrote in the contest description. Only one audience award, the rest is chosen by the jury.

31 минуту назад, Gladiator сказал:

At least the main winners are chosen by devs?

Of course. Only two persons who get additional prizes are chosen by voting, and other ten are chosen by devs. :monocle1:

3 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Last year I got my Gamer FB reported because of this contest, people lose their dignity at this stage :pigface:

That's why I didn't join the facebook voting with my entry :pin3:

It kinda makes me feel bad because this reminds me on last years fight we had which I'm still feeling bad for:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

My apologies again:panda7:

19 часов назад, Morgana сказал:

That's why I didn't join the facebook voting with my entry :pin3:

It kinda makes me feel bad because this reminds me on last years fight we had which I'm still feeling bad for:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

My apologies again:panda7:

А я специально тебя искал в альбоме, чтобы проголосовать. :(

Спойлер

Google Translate (:ping4:):
Oh, what a pity. I specifically looked in the album for your photo to vote for you.

2 hours ago, Magicbeam said:

А я специально тебя искал в альбоме, чтобы проголосовать. :(

Hide contents

Google Translate (:ping4:):
Oh, what a pity. I specifically looked in the album for your photo to vote for you.

How cute of you! Thanks a lot:pleased:

Google translate as well :advise:

Как мило с тобой. большое спасибо)

1 hour ago, Yndinha said:

:hi: 

How can I give I liked in this post? I don't know to use the forum yet :hopeless:

I'm new here :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You need a few more approved posts to be able to comment freely, as well as show your apprecitation towards others (shortly: like).

7 hours ago, BennyBT said:

You need a few more approved posts to be able to comment freely, as well as show your apprecitation towards others (shortly: like).

Aaah ok ty:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 guy has 1.4k likes. Are there rules against asking uninvolved people like family, friends, etc. to like your pic? There's no way this contest generates enough traffic for any one person to get 1.4k likes.

Uhhhh why do people do this....ruining it for everyone

It is so sad looking at the pictures....10 likes, 24 likes, 20 likes, oh wow, this two guys got 1,5k.:facepalm: Ban them for rigging.

Edited by Mercurry

8 hours ago, Mercurry said:

It is so sad looking at the pictures....10 likes, 24 likes, 20 likes, oh wow, this two guys got 1,5k.:facepalm: Ban them for rigging.

Surely that will happen. 

If I was cheating, I would do it a bit smarter. Not adding one and a half thousand likes, but only that much what is needed to be first. So it isn't that outstanding. 

Didn't mean to be sexist, but women pictures should have more likes than men's pics in internet

:jackie_chan_wat: like who the puck likes men picture in their social media account? especially for contest and such

didn't make senses according to law of internet

On 7/20/2017 at 0:52 AM, Mercurry said:

Do you have any poor idea on how many Brazilians use internet? This is an audience award, I'm sorry if Brazilians has humor sense and he got 1.5k likes because he became a meme on internet. Last year the guy with preachers also got hundreds of likes and didn't receive any reward, do you think a guy with a picture like that will give himself a work to cheat for likes? In my point the most liked wins, the Audience's prize shouldn't involve any implied standard of beauty. :stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Content removed for personal reasons

Edited by Aкasha

19 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Do you have any poor idea on how many Brazilians uses the internet? This is an audience award, I'm sorry if Brazilians has humor sense and he got 1.5k likes because he became a meme on internet. Last year the guy with preachers also got thousands of likes and didn't receive any reward, do you think a guy with a picture like that will give himself a work to cheat for likes? In my point the most liked wins, the Audience's prize shouldn't involve any implied standard of beauty. :stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Reveal hidden contents

You can be meme but getting twice the amount of votes more than a "hot girl", thats not how the internet works. This is a beauty contest and even the audience prize should be awarded based on beauty, not on being a meme. The second question is why did the non meme guy recieve that big amount of votes?

In my point the most liked wins, the Audience's prize shouldn't involve any implied standard of beauty. 

What? No! Beauty contests must be based on an implied standarts. Otherwise it would just be a "who has more facebook friends" or "who has access to facebook bot like tools" contest, not a beauty contest....

36 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

You can be meme but getting twice the amount of votes more than a "hot girl", thats not how the internet works. This is a beauty contest and even the audience prize should be awarded based on beauty, not on being a meme. The second question is why did the non meme guy recieve that big amount of votes?

In my point the most liked wins, the Audience's prize shouldn't involve any implied standard of beauty. 

What? No! Beauty contests must be based on an implied standarts. Otherwise it would just be a "who has more facebook friends" or "who has access to facebook bot like tools" contest, not a beauty contest....

She just said that the guy clearly didn't use any bots to get that many likes. 

And "audience award" is clearly what it means: the winner is the one, who the people vote the most.

You shouldn't always make up conspiracy theories, Mr. Sherlock.

Edited by BennyBT

2 hours ago, BennyBT said:

She just said that the guy clearly didn't use any bots to get that many likes. 

And "audience award" is clearly what it means: the winner is the one, who the people vote the most.

You shouldn't always make up conspiracy theories, Mr. Sherlock.

You agreed with my OPINION and now you say it is a conspiracy theory? Well, whatever...In the end, I just said my opinion, have fun with your contest. 

1 hour ago, Jzargo said:

that meme guy has agrresive fans tho, spamming hashtag and mocking another contestant with their native language 

Ofc, let's take his prize as the last year's contestant because of his aggressive fans, because only Brazilians do that *cough*, nobody else. *cough*HM4O6C1.png

2 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Ofc, let's take his prize as the last year's contestant because of his aggressive fans, because only Brazilians do that *cough*, nobody else. *cough*HM4O6C1.png

Since 95% of the people commenting are Brasilians, yeah, only they do it :biggrin::biggrin::fuck_that:

isnt the prize for the facebook voting one only 4k mcoins? cmon xD let them have their 4k mcoins, thats basically like dropping spawn costume. it sucks, nobody wants it, but why the hell would you fight over it? :fuck_that:

12 hours ago, Carpetlick said:

I have 40 likes, that guy now has 2.7k.  :cat1:

I guess that's a win for him.

Wait... TODAY is the day!