Charmer PvP

Hamstring

Hola, here is some charmer in cave today.. been doing gud lately and thought to share some battle. went 2/0 but missed to record second fight.. Big numbers bd! Share your charmer pvp too! 

3 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Well, in those 2 videos i believe mace was +7 or 8.. phys mace explains low dmg you see on prism oppress and fire and Mrchamba is just op.

Oh I see

That's a lot of stun. Can you do a vid of them signal first? I wanna see some counter and comebacks. Mainly against tanks and fighters.

Edited by Speedom

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

That's a lot of stun. Can you do a vid of them signal first? I wanna see some counter and comebacks. Mainly against tanks and fighters.

sure, I'll capture some more melee.. most the stuff I pvp is capable of squishing me in like 1.5 combos.. so them signaling first and subsequent comebacks are much fewer. I'll do my best to record that kind of luck in action xD   

1 minute ago, Hamstring said:

sure, I'll capture some more melee.. most the stuff I pvp is capable of squishing me in like 1.5 combos.. so them signaling first and subsequent comebacks are much fewer. I'll do my best to record that kind of luck in action xD   

Lol thanks

Just get some cooldown reduction gear/runes and nobody with half a brain will want to PvP you anymore unless they are masochist or need to go back town, its like Warlock, there is no point or counterplay trying to PvP with them... and more if you signal with stun first :tongue:

Anyway charmers are cool and you have nice tips on charmer analysis topic, goodluck

57 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Just get some cooldown reduction gear/runes and nobody with half a brain will want to PvP you anymore unless they are masochist or need to go back town, its like Warlock, there is no point or counterplay trying to PvP with them... and more if you signal with stun first :tongue:

Anyway charmers are cool and you have nice tips on charmer analysis topic, goodluck

I switch in and out but usually I'm -18% cd.. it's the window between our oppress>knowledge or stone>oppress/knowledge that throws the spoke into our cycles if not timed right or fu internet connection and such.

and nobody should be returning signal to a charm with knowledge up. that'd be a nab charm. 

and thanks @}-

Edited by Hamstring

On 7/16/2017 at 11:57 AM, Hamstring said:

Hola, here is some charmer in cave today.. been doing gud lately and thought to share some battle. went 2/0 but missed to record second fight.. Big numbers bd! Share your charmer pvp too! 

Nice great flow :got_a_badass_over_here:

On 21/07/2017 at 0:38 AM, Speedom said:

Lol thanks

Second video here is a bit of a comeback vs seeker.. which normally isn't saying much but violar is pewpew.

You can see my bad start and some skill priority error.. it coming close after second net>stone.. 1 hit + splitting would have done it. 

yeah I hope to do more and more in the future.. I'm very nub when it comes to videos and editing and stuff like this but I plan figure it out! xD

and yep.. you can see immediately after net in the first vid violar still in battle mode while no dog up at that moment. he was suffering the last second or two of weakness after net had been applied.. that shouldn't affect it tho..

what's up with that? 

26 minutes ago, Hamstring said:

yeah I hope to do more and more in the future.. I'm very nub when it comes to videos and editing and stuff like this but I plan figure it out! xD

and yep.. you can see immediately after net in the first vid violar still in battle mode while no dog up at that moment. he was suffering the last second or two of weakness after net had been applied.. that shouldn't affect it tho..

what's up with that? 

Honestly it had to be a bug.. Also sometimes when you go in stealth, you can't cut it off. You have to wait until the stealth time run out. Another bug, after stealth go off, the speed is still active until you use the skill again. You already know about the net. I'll have to run some more test on net skill. It does that while I'm in arena. And to go stealth, I have to use net again. Or I'll use net and when the skill wear off, it prevent me from going stealth sometimes even though I'm not taking any dmg.

Edited by Speedom

15 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Second video here is a bit of a comeback vs seeker.. which normally isn't saying much but violar is pewpew.

You can see my bad start and some skill priority error.. it coming close after second net>stone.. 1 hit + splitting would have done it. 

Violar wasn't able to beat you even with the buffs? :blink:

He's the best seeker isn't he?

can you pvp a mage ? :pin2:

Spoiler

Just in case you look at me .... Im pve build

Edited by UK

3 hours ago, UK said:

Violar wasn't able to beat you even with the buffs? :blink:

He's the best seeker isn't he?

can you pvp a mage ? :pin2:

Hide contents

Just in case you look at me .... Im pve build

Hola!

A short time ago we pvp before these video and violar won 2/0.. tho there is some reasons for this I'm not gonna make excuses xD 

he is tough, I haven't met another seeker with similar amp/gear.

on that same youtube channel I've a video up versus ikanuz' mage.. kesler and gentle I think are the two notables I've yet to take a win from..

12 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Hola!

A short time ago we pvp before these video and violar won 2/0.. tho there is some reasons for this I'm not gonna make excuses xD 

he is tough, I haven't met another seeker with similar amp/gear.

on that same youtube channel I've a video up versus ikanuz' mage.. kesler and gentle I think are the two notables I've yet to take a win from..

I wasnt able to find the one with Kesler but ikanuz one was a good one keep up bro  ! :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: