Could somebody update me on the lore of ws?

Kaleidoscope

Question

[Spoilers ahead I guess? Tiny ones :D ]

What I mean by that are the quests, Ayvondil is the latest area and has a story that has yet to be continued, it's been a long time since I've done yellow quests, and I do remember some lines and lines of dialogues, but I can't remember everything, lore-wise. Irselnort is clear to me, but Ayvo not so much, I do remember that upon entering Ayvondil you build up reputation at the dark elves, and you find out that there are people who betrayed them, and then you jorney to find the spirit of the main traitor (ok I'm a bit unsure here, was there one, or more of them? Like, involved). You then have to go to Tlascoe (that's what it's called like, right?) and here again, I'm not sure what's happening. Then at Marakosh, I know that there is the evil Elm, and is involved in quests in the underground tunnels, where there is some retired folk. And finally, at Pelion you find the traitor (I think so) but you are about to be sent to the last part of Ayvo, I even remember the last line of the last quest questioning how you'll be going underwater.

But I can't remember why you need to go there.

Okay that's it, I did notice that some users on the forum have knowlage of the lore in ws, and I hope they will help me out here. I don't really want to make a character to quest trough all of this again.

2 answers to this question

Pretty much that. You follow the footsteps of Adven-Tar, who loved the queen so much that he betrayed his people but was deceived himself by the necromancer. At the end of the t4 questline you find him in the Astral, and he tells you that the only way to save the queen is by using the Clepsydra of Gaya, which, by the way, is locked with the queen. Luckily a copy was made, and it was sent by ship to somewhere else, but the ship sank not far from the shore, to the Azure Shallow.

Apparently retrieving the Clepsydra and The Eye of Elam are essential in saving the world from destruction, as proved by this guy from the future:

wp_ss_20150610_0034.png

1 hour ago, TheCabbage said:

Pretty much that. You follow the footsteps of Adven-Tar, who loved the queen so much that he betrayed his people but was deceived himself by the necromancer. At the end of the t4 questline you find him in the Astral, and he tells you that the only way to save the queen is by using the Clepsydra of Gaya, which, by the way, is locked with the queen. Luckily a copy was made, and it was sent by ship to somewhere else, but the ship sank not far from the shore, to the Azure Shallow.

Apparently retrieving the Clepsydra and The Eye of Elam are essential in saving the world from destruction, as proved by this guy from the future:

wp_ss_20150610_0034.png

Thank you very much!