Higgings, EU-Emerald

Higgings

Arf Arf, welcome to his post, Ladies and Gentlemen! 

"Sooo here I am with a nice picture of myself, near a weird guy who says it's my owner.... Of course, I got paid in order to make this shot, or I would have never participated, I am too shy :3. Don't think anyway I made his life easy when he tried to make it, hehe :hehe: "

Now it is my turn to speak... I think you spoke long enough! 

Let's be serious now, my dear friends :)

It is the first time I participate on such a contest, and I hope all of you appreciate the effort, Also because I am a very bad photograph haha. 

Thank you for having seen it, and have a nice day from your Beloved Dark Showman! :hi:

20170715_182632.jpg

"No dogs have been abused while the the photo was taken" 

17 minutes ago, Raezer said:

Higgs bruh, good luck @}-

Thank you a lot man!!:drinks:

11 minutes ago, Psipsi said:

Omg cute dog,cute boy,cute game..:happy:Good luck:smile:

Glad you liked it, thank you for the comment :give_rose:

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Yesss Higgins!!! It's good to finally see a face to the awesome forum guy :cat2:

Awesome photo and good luck:give_rose:

Oh my! Too kind, Morgana :blush:  best wishes to you too, madamoiselle! :give_rose:

I am happy to see that this game is played by nice girls and handsome guys. Not by those stereotype geeks.

Well, done, Higgings!

18 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I am happy to see that this game is played by nice girls and handsome guys. Not by those stereotype geeks.

Well, done, Higgings!

I'm honoured! Thank you for your comment! :pin3:

:happy: This dog is so cute! Well, I noticed that your logo isn't that readable - at least in my screen,  just make sure it won't affect your result all (would be a shame!). Good luck!! 

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

:happy: This dog is so cute! Well, I noticed that your logo isn't that readable - at least in my screen,  just make sure it won't affect your result all (would be a shame!). Good luck!! 

Hello there! Thank you for your comment! :give_rose:

Well I have checked on several devices ( Phone, tablet and even pc ) and I have not too much problems on seeing the logo. I have just Zoommed the Forum One :biggrin:. It's my tablet who disappointed me a bit, since I thought it made a bit better photos :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: