This is pissing med off

Deniz Kaya

When im at pelion and try makee the quest 95/200k then there is this one bd called zackwhyle that keep making he boss evade and we cant do nothing about it. We have tried to ask him very kind to stop but he dosent stop. And its not even because he wanna hunt or somthing he is just there to anoy people. Please do somthing about it.

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

There is nothing that could be done about it but aggro-ing the boss back.

This is the problem, we can't do anything about it.

It's rly annoying cuz those ppl are many, they just make 5/5 agro just to annoy u. At map 1 and 2 it's becoming sometimes impossible yo farm cuz 80% of the times u mee a tank (bd or warden mostly, since few palas got 5/5 agro), he evades ur farm.

I met 2 wardens lvl 8 in chosen map who were here just to evade, nothing else.

So what could we do?

-If they wanna farm and are just annoying cuz i was here first i inv in pt, then kick when 1k before end. That's VERY fun :D they make fun of you all the beginning and after that they log out disapointed XD but this works only once

-farm bosses that can't or are not likely to be evaded. But idk many: lake elemental and gar shagg at map 2 mc mainly

-build a tank 5/5 agro 60% agro relic. Im building new pala lvl13 5/5agro+relic and 4/5 heal. But even at this lvl what a waste of skill points... i understand at high lvl ppl are not likely to put 5 points on agro.

Warden can ofc, dk too since shield is the only necessary skill, but for the other classes it's quite annoying

On 7/15/2017 at 3:00 PM, Pecleb said:

This is the problem, we can't do anything about it.

It's rly annoying cuz those ppl are many, they just make 5/5 agro just to annoy u. At map 1 and 2 it's becoming sometimes impossible yo farm cuz 80% of the times u mee a tank (bd or warden mostly, since few palas got 5/5 agro), he evades ur farm.

I met 2 wardens lvl 8 in chosen map who were here just to evade, nothing else.

It happened to me too :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They don't let questers to complete their quests.... 

• 3 weeks later...