Is there a way to Full Screen?

Snow

Question

Is it possible to full screen warspear on pc? i was just wondering so decided ask here i havent found any answers myself on the internet.

11 answers to this question

Download Resize Enable, install and run it. You should be able to resize the window to any size you want by dragging from the corners/sides.

Edited by Zurp
Removed link

simpler way:

open windows task manager>application>right click Warspear logo>maximize

but the size isn't that wide

On 7/14/2017 at 8:50 PM, Zurp said:

http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/ResizeEnable/ Download that, install and run it. You should be able to resize the window to any size you want by dragging from the corners/sides.

lol 

On 7/14/2017 at 8:52 PM, Zurp said:

Why isnt there option to make it full screen in the game btw? In the linux version there is.

In theory this is not allowed. They keep the size so PC players don't get advantage under mobile players (r0land's words). As for the warning, that could be a simple verbal warnings + editing your post. I don't see how one link could be categorized as spamming, I already did myself exactly the same in a RussIan forum and r0land just edited my post and said what I mentioned above. But I don't want to stick my nose in someone else's business. Contact Daria and explain the situation in private if you wish to remove it someday.

29 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

As for the warning, that could be a simple verbal warnings + editing your post. I don't see how one link could be categorized as spamming, I already did myself exactly the same in a RussIan forum and r0land just edited my post and said what I mentioned above. But I don't want to stick my nose in someone else's business. Contact Daria and explain the situation in private if you wish to remove it someday.

Yeah the warning is kinda dum but i dont really care. 

31 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

In theory this is not allowed. They keep the size so PC players don't get advantage under mobile players (r0land's words).

I see, but why is fullscreen in-game option in the linux version then. 

As far as im concerned mobile players have the advantage ever since resolution on them went far beyond what the pc client runs at. Since the game doesnt run on symbian phones anymore the lowest res phones that would play ws are probabaly 720p. Im not sure what res the pc client runs at but i'd imagine it's 800 by 600. It's shit. The only advantage pc has is faster ethernet connection if you use cable. If you use wifi theres no advantage other than using a keyboard to use skills. They should just pump up the pc clients res a bit... :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: