hello . I am newbie

ufaforwork2

Hi everyone i just started the game and am playing on eu- emerald as a bladedancer i just wanted to ask what i should focus on first and any tips would be appreciated please.

and do the high level players dont get anything from a low dungeon like a level 15 player attempting a dungeon which has 7 as the recommended level.

Edited by Higgings
Removed both Links

Hey there!

If you're not intending to stay at a specific level, I would advice you to do all the available quests and reach a high level before concentrating on upgrading your equipment (unless you want to spend to have it easier). I'd recommend to start doing arena early.

Yes, there is a level limit to dungeons; too high level and you won't get anything. I'm not sure of the limits but maybe someone else could help you with that.

Good luck!

Hello there!

As I remember, if you are two levels above the recommended level at a dungeon, you will still get loot from it. If your level is higher than the recommended + 2, then you will only get guild points (in case you are in a guild).

Of course, if your level is lower then the recommended, you will get reward.