Skill Build For Charmer

Wokos

I've been playing Charmer for a while and am enjoying it. My charmer is Level 18 with no Amplified items and this post is for people who don't want to spent real money and complete quest with just simple items. Charmer is a really cool hero as you can summon a minion to help you in battle everytime. If you want to complete quest easier and all alone then charmer is the best option. You can build different types of charmer. You can be a support or a tanker, How cool is that. Well here's my build for low level.

Skills:

Call : This skill is awesome. You can call a Minion to help you in battle. At low level this is really useful. I would recommend it 5 if you are going to do quest solo. At Call level 5, you can call two pets without any skill reduction item :drinks:. You can easily complete boss and low level dgs at Forsaken Map all alone. I completed 3 dgs alone with the Help of my pet and some health potions which you get at the starting when you create a new hero in the game

Oppression

Magical attacks that deals damage to enemy and applies to him the negative effect stun.

My oppression is level 3, am planning to make it 5. I really find it useful, the longer the stun the better. When you reach level 18 and after getting some new expert skill, you can easily kill other player One on One without even letting them move with all the stun skill. And this skill is really good for kiting as well. Pet-Run-Stun

Next up

Warrior Healing

Uselful for support hero. If you want to be a healer you can max this skill out. If you are not a support hero, keep it at level 2,3. It helps in battle when your pet dies

Dark Prism

This is a damage skill. You can keep warrior healing 2 and this 2

Expert skill

At Level 18 I would recommend stone curse. Helps alot in Arena. Stop one player and attack other players. Even blessing, knowledge and fire skill works great at level 18. I didn't try eye of darkness but it seems like a cool skill as you will be able to see invisible hero like Seeker, Rouge.

This is my skill build for Level 18. Do comment your skill build.:crazy: Byeeeeeee

Fantasia Painting(1).jpg

Edited by Wokos

Hola charmer friend!

Stone curse really is helpful in arena.. along with oppression you'll have a 4 yard and 3-5yard(depending oppress inaccessibility relic) disable ready to unleash..

Eye of darkness is a great skill indeed, detects invisible opponent up to 10 yard and 20-35% magic and physical defense. 

@lv24 I use 5call 5oppress 3weak 4 knowledge 1stone 1fire 1bless 1eye with an undecided skill point left to spend..

Must rely heavily on knowledge for pvp, this skill is top above all imo. 

As for the basic skills ive tried 5call 5oppress with prism and weakness at 3.. whether prism, weakness or heal as lv3 point dump I feel that there isn't one worse than the other, of course, shit is situational.

15 hours ago, Hamstring said:

with an undecided skill point left to spend..

Try using it in the skill you use the most. I was thinking about eye for the utility. 

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

Try using it in the skill you use the most. I was thinking about eye for the utility. 

Yeah that's my dilemma.. that point always been destined for stone .. but i play with thoughts of eye and bless xD

15 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Yeah that's my dilemma.. that point always been destined for stone .. but i play with thoughts of eye and bless xD

I saw your videos bro and I think you have plenty of time even at stone 1/4. 

Blessing? Mmm I see it more good in pve than pvp, and at 2/4 it would just be on half of its strenght. However, I don't dislike it either, because it increases Block parameter. So yea, why not.

Eye, good in pvp and pve. And the buff would last more. 

Charmer has got nice experts, so I feel why you have such problem now :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Block parameter. 

Yeah thats my fancy behind bless.

You're right, where my charmer is at right now it feels like increasing stone duration wouldn't feel as immediately important during most pvp as that extra second would feel during arena.

But yap, im not gonna book again until new experts..

• 1 month later...