Come on warspear.

Deniz Kaya

I have now waited for a long time and its starting to piss me off. Why is it that u guys make new heroes that are like very strong and u guys make bd weak. I dont think im the only one that think bd deserves the old counter attack back. Every hero have 8 expertskills and u guys made a great skill for bd and then made it the worst skill in the game. Like come on. My bd dmg is 900 and i only hit 12 wiht counter attack. We bd's deserve nettet than that 

9 hours ago, Deniz Kaya said:

I have now waited for a long time and its starting to piss me off. Why is it that u guys make new heroes that are like very strong and u guys make bd weak. I dont think im the only one that think bd deserves the old counter attack back. Every hero have 8 expertskills and u guys made a great skill for bd and then made it the worst skill in the game. Like come on. My bd dmg is 900 and i only hit 12 wiht counter attack. We bd's deserve nettet than that 

You deserve to start build a new skill set up for your bd. You are the only class in game who reach insane damage and insane defence even in pvp. Stop complaining. :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

BDs are pretty strong right now both in PvP and PvE and also have good stuns :blink: but im agree the nerf on counter was too big in my opinion warlocks, charmer, warden and druid are more OP than old BD 

No this ducking bullcrap please lol. Bds counter now scales off of enemy damage. NOT YOUR OWN DAMAGE, so the amount of damage you have doesnt affect how much the skill does.

And stop it. If youre so annoyed, go play a ranger or a mage, and see real suffering.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid to high amp fero axes with 4/4 power of blades and youll one hamstring everything except dedicated tank classes...

On 23.07.2017 at 10:15 AM, Raislin said:

Mid to high amp fero axes with 4/4 power of blades and youll one hamstring everything except dedicated tank classes...

yes but try to come close enough to use hamstring on those classes...

1 hour ago, Helloguys said:

I was reading this like this :are_you_fucking_kidding_me: bd is one of the most op chars in the game if u cant play it go make an other char but dont cry here:pin6:

people who start these topics are the ones who were never exposed to hardship. they expect everything to be given to them. No gold in game? easy, buy mcoins. Bad gear? Get new ones immedietly. Class gets nerfed? Decide to cry about it on the forums rather than try something different which may in turn be better than the original build.

For many years all people were suffering because of BD counter, they were tryin hard to nerf by makin hundreds topic of "nerf BD's counter pls", they even brave enough to make argument with roland for many years, and now you want the counter back again? haha good luck makin hundreds topic "return BD's counter pls"

:jesus1::i_know_what_you_did_there::grinning:

On 7/14/2017 at 11:28 AM, Urscrewed said:

If youre so annoyed, go play a ranger or a mage, and see real suffering.

I build my ranger ... rage quit .... made mage .... 

I approve this ! 

1.1 k Physical damage + Fero from axe, enchant, skill = BD can freaking kill you in 1 hamstring and counter does not even come in the picture

You probably want counter as you likely were defeated by a dk/warlock who perma stunned you through the fight and you feel counter attack could have saved you ... but you are sharing the same fate as every other class "stunned to death ! " 

13 hours ago, UK said:

I build my ranger ... rage quit .... made mage .... 

I approve this ! 

1.1 k Physical damage + Fero from axe, enchant, skill = BD can freaking kill you in 1 hamstring and counter does not even come in the picture

You probably want counter as you likely were defeated by a dk/warlock who perma stunned you through the fight and you feel counter attack could have saved you ... but you are sharing the same fate as every other class "stunned to death ! " 

silly bds, think they are the best in pvp when they clearly arent, just accept this and go tank techno or something.